-=- Which Naruto Character Are You? -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
-=- Link -=-

Neiji... Whoever he is.

(I'm not there yet... My Ex got me into this... have been "obtaining" Episodes and Books From the net)

Ryohope
Waoh!! i'm Kakashi!! haha... nice test!!

Takiko_4ever
I'm Hinata Hyuuga...

ShinobiRikari
Haha. Fun, I'm still the most unemotional character posible. Not that I really care. I figure I'd be him anyways.

Huh, you want to see?

-=link=-

Maikahyandowen
ha! I'm Sasuke!

TwisterGameX
Ha I'm Itachi

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Ha I'm Itachi
laughing

now I have to kill you. no expression

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
laughing

now I have to kill you. no expression lol I just merly look at you and you die.

AC/DC'S_LVR
i'm that girl with the pink hair who acts calm but is polar opposite inside her head i can't remember ber name

Maikahyandowen
Sakura

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
lol I just merly look at you and you die.
Brother murderer. no expression

Spawnrules
ill kill you all im naruto

XxILuvVegetaxX
im Gaara no expression laughing

dvampire
Rock Lee!

crimsonphoenix
http://img414.imageshack.us/img414/6066/sasuquiz5iv.jpg

You are SASUKE!

Stylish. Skillful. Sexy. You've never had trouble getting people to notice you even if sometimes you wish they wouldn't. At least you can always feel happy knowing you excel at whatever you try. Now if you could only kill that brother of yours...

Mantis
Neji...

Spawnrules
hey am i consider dumb since im Naruto

Takiko_4ever
well i guess so...
but your the strongest since naruto is the main charater!
your looks are decieveing^_^

Tails x 20
i'm gaara
You are GAARA!

Power. It's easiest to sum you up in that single word. Power. Life has been hard, but you've come out of it strong, and while you may not be a people person, you'll never be short of opponents. You're power is like a magnet, drawing people in... to their deaths! Muah-hah-ha-HAHAHAHA

Spawnrules
Originally posted by Takiko_4ever
well i guess so...
but your the strongest since naruto is the main charater!
your looks are decieveing^_^

lol

Ashea16Chic
Whoa.... I'm NEji!

1eye

Ryohope
Waoh!! so there's 3 Neji, 1 Kakashi, 1 Hinata, 3 Sasuke, 1 Itachi, 1 Sakura, 1 Naruto, 2 Gaara and 1 Rock Lee here!! that's awesome!! ninja

spencerspider
I'm Naruto

Ryohope
another Naruto!! so there's 2 Naruto here...

silent dreams
Mature. Balanced. Quirky. You're not what people would call a "black sheep" but at the same time, you aren't quite normal. With a subtle sense of humor and a slightly less than subtle way of teaching people a lesson, one thing is for sure: no one can wait to see your whole face.

Koala MeatPie
I'm Neiji.

You all suck
Stop trying to act as thought you can do anything, whatever will happen wil happen.

mssharrow
wow, I'm Naruto
I want to be neji too

Koala MeatPie
I wanted to be Kakashi... And Read Cum-Cum Paradise.

Shikamaru
i got Shikamaru.

"Some people call you lazy, but that's simply not true. What you are is pessimistic. Regardless of the situation, you never fail to look on the dark side of things. You complain, ***** and whine constantly. But, you are strong and dependable. A true friend... at least, when it counts."
...thats not ture...he is lazy, not pessimistic. if he always looked at the dark side of things, hed be more like Sasuke. and even tho he doesnt like troublesome situations, he doesnt ***** and wine all the time. he complaines, but gets the job done anyway.
*me thinks someone doesnt like Shikamaru verry much.

spiderboy5
I got Kakashi.....

ChakraStrings
Shikamaru all the way. I'm to damn lazy to much else for my team o.o'

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by ChakraStrings
Shikamaru all the way. I'm to damn lazy to much else for my team o.o'
Hey, but it's too troublesome to do anything else, eh?

I think I got Sasuke last time (which was when I was in a really bad mood). Well, I forgot... I got Naruto this time....

Darth Kreiger
http://www.morg-ue.net/quiz/gaara.html
Gaara, yay me, who is that?

Templares
Im Neji . . . . meh.

Blaxican Hydra
Originally posted by Shikamaru
i got Shikamaru.

"Some people call you lazy, but that's simply not true. What you are is pessimistic. Regardless of the situation, you never fail to look on the dark side of things. You complain, ***** and whine constantly. But, you are strong and dependable. A true friend... at least, when it counts."
...thats not ture...he is lazy, not pessimistic. if he always looked at the dark side of things, hed be more like Sasuke. and even tho he doesnt like troublesome situations, he doesnt ***** and wine all the time. he complaines, but gets the job done anyway.
*me thinks someone doesnt like Shikamaru verry much.

DarkDethbringer
lol, every Naruto quiz I take I end up getting Shikamaru, I guess its just the lazy, intelegent bastard in m elol

calvs
I Know rock lee is supposed to be confident...
But my self-esteem just went down 10 points =\

scurran
Konohas Green Beast right here!

You Are Rock Lee

So you're a little clutzy and a little over eager. Some people might even consider you a loser, but you couldn't care less. You're going to work and work and become strong. Besides, you know that deep down everyone has a soft spot for you.

vykimphung
i'm IZUMO and/or KOTETSU!
hahhaha they can't define me! how sad!

scarecrow088
kakashi

Big_Daddy2
http://www.morg-ue.net/quiz/sasu_quiz.jpg
You are SASUKE!

Stylish. Skillful. Sexy. You've never had trouble getting people to notice you even if sometimes you wish they wouldn't. At least you can always feel happy knowing you excel at whatever you try. Now if you could only kill that brother of yours...

Go figure...I was shooting for Rock Lee lol.

Naruto13
Originally posted by Ryohope
Waoh!! i'm Kakashi!! haha... nice test!!

I am Naruto Uzimaki Believe it biaches. stick out tongue
mad mad

Kero_Co
I'm Shino! Strongest drug dealer EVER! eek!

calvs
Originally posted by Kero_Co
I'm Shino! Strongest drug dealer EVER! eek! More like BUG-Dealer AHAHAHAHAHAHA no expression

stick out tongue

Kero_Co
Only to people he doesn't like. Some people fail to understand the awesomeness that is Shino.
All he has to do is sneak a single female insect in the ear before or during battle. How many Ninjas can survive a bug orgy in their brain? (besides Orochimaru, he'll probably enjoy it)

solarwing
Last time I took the test, I got shikamaru. . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

crazylozer
I'm...Gaara. How oddly vicious.

NINJ4_BL4D3
http://www.morg-ue.net/quiz/gaara_quiz.jpg

You are GAARA!

Power. It's easiest to sum you up in that single word. Power. Life has been hard, but you've come out of it strong, and while you may not be a people person, you'll never be short of opponents. You're power is like a magnet, drawing people in... to their deaths! Muah-hah-ha-HAHAHAHA!

Blax X
Originally posted by Kero_Co
Only to people he doesn't like. Some people fail to understand the awesomeness that is Shino.
All he has to do is sneak a single female insect in the ear before or during battle. How many Ninjas can survive a bug orgy in their brain? (besides Orochimaru, he'll probably enjoy it)

laughing Ew... Though yeah, Shino really is tight beyond comprehension. And aide from the quiz, I would have to say that I see myself as Shikamaru. Im brilliant as hell, but uber lazy. My teachers all hate me because of that. I ace every test but never turn in my homework because I'm too lazy to do it.

xBladex1918x
HAKU!!!!!!!

Blax X
Go away Blade, j00 bum!

Sanctuary
Was I only the only one to get

http://www.morg-ue.net/quiz/ino_quiz.jpg
You are INO!

Charismatic. Confident. You're the classic female role-model if ever there was one. You don't take shit from anyone and speak your mind with ease. You aren't afraid to stand up for yourself when you are right or even when you're wrong. So what if you're a tinsy bit egotistical...? And maybe a smidge obsessive...?

o.0

yettoh
try and guess who i am i did 2 times easy

guy u dunt like much and hates alot and just think naruto is iratating

2 dumbo who has a repetative saying

Gokuhase
I'm probably like Naruto-

Nicca
mmmm.. Nine tailed fox

Naruto is nothing without my power
"have you come to offer up your body to me" devil

Nicca
You are KAKASHI!

Mature. Balanced. Quirky. You're not what people would call a "black sheep" but at the same time, you aren't quite normal. With a subtle sense of humor and a slightly less than subtle way of teaching people a lesson, one thing is for sure: no one can wait to see your whole face.

cloud_99
i would be like naruto
i am always underestimated
i am a goofoff and i want to be the best

LordFear
Forever Rock Lee!!!!
the kid epitomizes hard work and tenacity. I love him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.