I'm thinking of adopting children.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
So, I'm old, time is slipping day by day, Miss Right is nowhere to be found, and I really want my own family. So, I'm thinkin', maybe I'll adopt like five kids all at once so they can grow up together and just take over the world. I'd be a great dad. I'd cook for them, read them books, play those 'Baby Einstein' videos for them, dress up as a woman once in a while so they get that mother element, and I'd totally teach them how to fight. In fact, I'd take Ninjitsu lessons with them, only so I could protect myself incase they turn against me. I think I'd adopt all different races as well, so they grow up used to multiculturalism. I'd make them play basketball as well, so at high school games I could nudge the guy next to me and say, 'That's my kid', no matter who scored the points. Yeah, I like the names; Lequisha, Pedro, Tran, Papov, and of course, little Jack Bauer. Yeah, I'm thinkin' of adopting. happy

Neo_Version 7
This is all very "Catcher in the Rye" of you, TH. big grin

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7

I read that book once, and I really didn't like it. William Holden Caulfield was a whiney little biatch. yes

BakaXero
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
So, I'm old, time is slipping day by day, Miss Right is nowhere to be found, and I really want my own family. So, I'm thinkin', maybe I'll adopt like five kids all at once so they can grow up together and just take over the world. I'd be a great dad. I'd cook for them, read them books, play those 'Baby Einstein' videos for them, dress up as a woman once in a while so they get that mother element, and I'd totally teach them how to fight. In fact, I'd take Ninjitsu lessons with them, only so I could protect myself incase they turn against me. I think I'd adopt all different races as well, so they grow up used to multiculturalism. I'd make them play basketball as well, so at high school games I could nudge the guy next to me and say, 'That's my kid', no matter who scored the points. Yeah, I like the names; Lequisha, Pedro, Tran, Papov, and of course, little Jack Bauer. Yeah, I'm thinkin' of adopting. happy
ugh...things may not turn out as planned... especially the teenage years...

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by BakaXero
ugh...things may not turn out as planned... especially the teenage years...

That's what Summer Camp and Boarding Schools are for. happy

Miss_Faye
Lol. I love how you think Hiker, I say you go for it. As for the mother figure...just get a female mannequin and move her around the house. And Ta-da! There's mommy dearest.

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Miss_Faye
Lol. I love how you think Hiker, I say you go for it. As for the mother figure...just get a female mannequin and move her around the house. And Ta-da! There's mommy dearest.

Damn, I should have thought of that earlier. I just bought a bunch of dresses from the Macy's website. erm

Miss_Faye
Damn, I should have thought of that earlier. I just bought a bunch of dresses from the Macy's website. erm

See, there you go. You have everything set. Just no making out with mommy or ya know none of that monkey disco thing...otherwise you'll really damage the lil ones.

Mr Parker
great plan hiker.I wish the rest of society would be like you,just adopt kids,the world is overpopulated enough as it is.If I was ever going to have kids that would be the way I would go.

a1hsauce
laughing out loud

I'm diggin the name Jack Bauer though yes Can I be uncle Saucey? eek!

Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
no I didnt like that book..I thought it was about baseball erm

Aurora
yes Sounds like you have it all worked out!

Nazgulinthedark
hahahahah smile

Aurora
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
hahahahah smile

Naz!!! Long time no see...

Nazgulinthedark
i know! im only here cause health class gets the computer lab!

eee! i missed you so! :hug:

Nazgulinthedark
i dont remember any smilies sad

silver_tears
poor thing laughing out loudhug

The only way I'm having kids is through adopting happy

shaber
coming from a really dysfunctional household... I have wondered whether it would be a good idea if everyone were genetically modified at gamete stage in future to avoid hereditary disorders and the like embarrasment don't slate me, this is the off topic forum.

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by a1hsauce
laughing out loud
no I didnt like that book..I thought it was about baseball erm laughing out loud

amity75
So, I'm old, time is slipping day by day, Miss Right is nowhere to be found, and I really want my own family. So, I'm thinkin', maybe I'll adopt like five kids all at once so they can grow up together and just take over the world. I'd be a great dad. I'd cook for them, read them books, play those 'Baby Einstein' videos for them, dress up as a woman once in a while so they get that mother element, and I'd totally teach them how to fight. In fact, I'd take Ninjitsu lessons with them, only so I could protect myself incase they turn against me. I think I'd adopt all different races as well, so they grow up used to multiculturalism. I'd make them play basketball as well, so at high school games I could nudge the guy next to me and say, 'That's my kid', no matter who scored the points. Yeah, I like the names; Lequisha, Pedro, Tran, Papov, and of course, little Jack Bauer. Yeah, I'm thinkin' of adopting. happy I'm only 7 and I want you to adopt me. Daddy.

AOR

Switch the Pedro to Jose and you'll have my full support big grin

a1hsauce
laughing out loud
its not funny! its Deceptive!

s.o.s
hir is some thing i am addoped at birth i found out that i was and it made me go into tears get like kids that all ready know they are adoped because its realy i mean realy its hard to tell some one there adoped it is hard on the person and the adoped one listen to some onethat was adoped at birst and kow what to its like

Bloigen
I thought you were banned.

s.o.s
no

Bloigen
yes

s.o.s
what banned you mean from my family yes but kc forms no

§cooter
Preston, you can adopt me stick out tongue

Tired Hiker

PimpJoe_ESB
I'm planning on adopting a little girl when im 30, im 17 btw. i have it planned. if i dont get married by the time im 30, im adopting a child and live my life alone, i guess. but not alone since thats the reason im adoptng.

Leo.M

go for it eek! i think you'd make a grate dad happy

Rogue Jedi
thats a big step, P.

Uberking Robert

You're not gay or anything, are you? Gays adopting kids interferes with the child's right to grow up normally. And gays are the same as pedophiles.

K.Diddy
Make sure you name your son K.Diddy big grin

Raven Guardia

laughing you always make me laugh TH laughing out loud

TOH
Do you want to create another boy band just like Backstreet Boys or something? I don't get it.. confused

noirchick
now, I'm kind of new, so please clue me in as to your meaning- are you making fun of people who adopt kids? or support multiculturalism? or play basketball?

Maya Zurak
I'd totally teach them how to fight. In fact, I'd take Ninjitsu lessons with them, only so I could protect myself incase they turn against me. laughing that was funny T.H.

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Uberking Robert
You're not gay or anything, are you? Gays adopting kids interferes with the child's right to grow up normally. And gays are the same as pedophiles.

No, I'm not gay. However, my gay cousin who I highly respect, and his partner David, adopted two kids about two years ago. I'm pretty sure they are not pedophiles. My cousin, who is older than me, had plenty of chances to molest me when I was a kid, but he didn't. I'm pretty sure he's not a pedo. Your view on homosexuals as pedophiles is ridiculous. The kids they adopted came from some troubled parents. One of them, the boy, well his mom used to bang men for money while she locked him out on their balcony so he wouldn't see it. Their daughter, who is smart as a tack, just like her two dads, is one of the most brightest and loving people I have ever met. These two kids are lucky to have two gay well grounded and highly successful men as their parents. You should be ashamed of yourself.

§cooter
Sharp as at ack, not "smart as a tack". stick out tongue

Tired Hiker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.