Teacher-Student Relationships

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PinstripePapaya
Last year a music teacher at my school had an affair with one of the sixth formers in his music class. This was just a couple of months after his first child, from the wife he'd been married to for only a year, was born.

We found out today that he is being charged by the police after the girl told them that he had continually tried to force her to do things she didnt want to, to come back to his house etc.

now the school, is trying to protect him, saying we musnt tell the press anything etc. and they're not even sacking him!! hes just on "sick leave" !!!

does anyone else think this is really wrong?

Neo_Version 7
It depends if the girl is really telling the truth. erm

PinstripePapaya
yeh she was, my sis who was in her year was like really good friends with her

Neo_Version 7
Well, to be honest, I really don't know.

Hopefully, everything works out for the best. erm

Council#13
erm

Salem07
I think that if that happened, then it's wrong that they don't get rid of him as a teacher because he is still liable to do it again!

We have teacher-student flirters, but nothing that has ended up like that.

Phoenix
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
It depends if the girl is really telling the truth. erm

Yeh, thats an important point, one of my best friends used to do work experience at his school, helping out one of the PE teachers. This girl in year 8 got a crush on him, and said she would say that he raped her unless he kissed her. He still wouldn't kiss her and so she told the head that he'd raped her

one screwed up girl

bogen
happend at my school to, an english sub came to the school before i was there, a year before to be exact.
she was allegidly screwing some guy in 6th year and at the time in australia there was no law preventing this.
by the time i came in new laws passed and i herd this story about her, and i though" huh? kool!"

Year three came along and im like, damn that new teachers hot, but this was the accused teacher, she was back with the school because at the time" legally" she had done nothing wrong.
she's teaching us fine for half a year because our usaul R.E. teacher was on long sevice leave.

she was OWNED by a guy in my class wen she started bein a baitch, and she hassent been seen since.....sad realy.

her name was something finlane and she is realy lonely.
sad woman. laughing out loud

Council#13
laughing out loud

Roulette
Originally posted by Phoenix
Yeh, thats an important point, one of my best friends used to do work experience at his school, helping out one of the PE teachers. This girl in year 8 got a crush on him, and said she would say that he raped her unless he kissed her. He still wouldn't kiss her and so she told the head that he'd raped her

one screwed up girl

woahO.O

that is some farked up shit-.-

Miss_Faye
Originally posted by Phoenix

one screwed up girl

Psycho. no expression

§cooter
To be honest, I think that person is lieing.

I really want to get in bed with my 8th grade Lit teacher. Damn, what a hottie smokin'

a1hsauce
teachers need to be more professional with their students

*lizziekk*
we have some really creepy teachers at our school........

Bloigen
If the teacher is a hot woman and the student is a hot girl. I see no problem videotaping it. As long as they are over 20 but before 35.

Edit: Just read the first post. Yeh, he should be sacked if she's telling the truth.

*lizziekk*
i once got locked in a room with a teacher it was scary no expression

silver_tears
I would totally do the teacher's assistant we have at my school droolio

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by silver_tears
I would totally do the teacher's assistant we have at my school droolio
we have no fit teachers at all. just old men.

Bloigen
I would do it with my sexretary. Not my secretary though. She's an old woman.

silver_tears
Originally posted by *lizziekk*
we have no fit teachers at all. just old men.

he's like 3 years older than me so it's like nothing really big grin

Undertaker
Originally posted by PinstripePapaya
yeh she was, my sis who was in her year was like really good friends with her

Are You Sure?

§cooter
Originally posted by silver_tears
he's like 3 years older than me so it's like nothing really big grin You're still jailbat stick out tongue

Bloigen
I hate Scooter Pie.

silver_tears

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.