Jesus Christ! What the hell???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker

Neo_Version 7
yeah, tell me about it.

When I read those reports about the show, I was like, whoa, that's actually not a bad premise.

I wonder if the show's any good though...

Council#13
I only read the first two lines no expression

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Council#13
I only read the first two lines no expression

Go back and read the very last line! big grin

Council#13
I dont get it no expression

im stupid!!!! weep

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Council#13
I dont get it no expression

im stupid!!!! weep You are not stupid. I just wanted you to notice that I didn't even read the whole thing either. smile

diabloprimeevil
sounds good but i wont get to wach it in the uk sad

~*~pinkypie~*~
no

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by diabloprimeevil
sounds good but i wont get to wach it in the uk sad Dude, I'll tape it for you. Oh wait, you guys are PAL, we are NTSC. Damn. I tried, bro. I tried. erm

AOR
Originally posted by Tired Hiker

Yeah, I didn't read it all either, but something tells me this will be my next favorite show. big grin

I read it sadwalk

Jedi Priestess
The Wichita NBC station wont be airing it either. Guess that means I wont be seeing it.

Jedi Priestess
Bwahahahahah they caved under public protest in Wichita and are now airing it! laughing out loud Cool beans!

Jedi Priestess
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand it sucked! messed Wont be watching this again. no

Tired Hiker
I didn't watch it either, well, I watched some of it. My reporter and I had to interview a viewer who called my station asking us not to air it. We sat with her as we watched the first ten minutes of the show. She went on to ask us if we were Athiests. I had to hold back. What I really wanted to do was lower my voice and say, "Athiests?? We are Satanists, and I am the devil's spore!" laughing laughing out loud

Jedi Priestess
The thing is, I think some of these stupid groups give shows like this attention when they would otherwise die a quiet death from suckage anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.