Koreans Are Bad Asses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spideys Sister
Americans are the second most feared contry next to North Korea....
Koreans are bad ass.

§cooter
I hate being hated, because of a war-happy bush-bag.

Spideys Sister
...I was just bored and I learned that in Global class yesterday.

Hit_and_Miss
huh???? why are they soo badass???

BakaXero
i dont know about north koreans but south koreans droolio

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
huh???? why are they soo badass??? Thats what my teacher said. He said they are the most feared contry then comes the US. I'm not making this up.

§cooter
Which Korea?

Spideys Sister
North

Itzak
Well they have made up a couple of the most deadly Martial Arts in the world.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Itzak
Well they have made up a couple of the most deadly Martial Arts in the world. I don't know why they just are... I have third period Global so you won't know untill Monday or so because SS lost her internet....

Again!

BakaXero
tae kwon do?
alot of other styles can beat that.

Spideys Sister
Jujitsu for one.

Itzak
Originally posted by BakaXero
tae kwon do?
alot of other styles can beat that.

yes, but there are lot more, that I've not even heard of. Hapkido was started by Korean, And if you know anything about that style? Then you know it's a very mean Martial Arts.

BakaXero
Originally posted by Itzak
yes, but there are lot more, that I've not even heard of. Hapkido was started by Korean, And if you know anything about that style? Then you know it's a very mean Martial Arts.
yeah actually hapkido is a pretty strong style.
im not sure how they fair against other styles.

Itzak
Originally posted by BakaXero
yeah actually hapkido is a pretty strong style.
im not sure how they fair against other styles.

And that's just one of the styles they teach their military!

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Thats what my teacher said. He said they are the most feared contry then comes the US. I'm not making this up.

Your teacher sounds like a crock... Ask him about china... Or for any proof other then what hes spoon fed from an american text book...

then again...

Whos the only country in the world to have actually used nuclear weapons on an enemy? and still demads that no other country has them...

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Thats what my teacher said. He said they are the most feared contry then comes the US. I'm not making this up.

Your teacher needs to go back to college.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.