Stryfe vs. Quentin Quire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
all or nothing. who wins?

GODSCRIBE
rise

GODSCRIBE
no ideas?

GODSCRIBE
last time

GalacticStorm
Stryfe. Quentin Quire is potentially the more powerful telepath however he has relatively little experience.

According to bio he was only a telepath but i could swear he was flying in Endsong, so he must have telekinesis as well.

wannabe
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Stryfe. Quentin Quire is potentially the more powerful telepath however he has relatively little experience.

According to bio he was only a telepath but i could swear he was flying in Endsong, so he must have telekinesis as well. Yeah, he was also able to levitate Sophie's corpse and turn into that green sort of energy after he met her three remaining sisters and recognized that she was really dead.

GODSCRIBE

According to bio he was only a telepath but i could swear he was flying in Endsong, so he must have telekinesis as well.

Funny enough GS, I had Endsong in my hand while I read this- and yes, QQ was flying on several occasions. He flew when he was holding the Shi'ar ship, and when he was battling storm. He also flew with Sophie in his arms..

DarkCrawler

There are some writers that don't research characters before they start to write them...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.