New X-MEN vs. JUSTICE LEAGUE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ixie
Who'd win

JUSTICE LEAGUE
Superman
Wonder Woman
Batman
Martian Manhunter
Flash
Hawkgirl
Greenlantern

or

X-MEN
Omega Iceman
Omega Jean Grey (without phoenix)
Storm
Wolverine
Psylocke (telekinetic)
Colossus
Polaris

Zahit
fight would be over in a flash...

tiakocom
Originally posted by Zahit
fight would be over in a flash...

you have some omega powerfull being in JL, why not let jean with PF...now that would even the playin field a little......lol

Zahit
Superman eats a burrito and takes out half the X-Men with a super flatulent.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by ixie
Who'd win

JUSTICE LEAGUE
Superman
Wonder Woman
Batman
Martian Manhunter
Flash
Hawkgirl
Greenlantern

or

X-MEN
Omega Iceman
Storm
Wolverine
Psylocke (telekinetic)
Colossus
Polaris

What the f**k? Omega Jean grey(without Phoenix)I don't think she would be Omega without access to the Phoenix.

ixie
i mean Jeans power level just before the phoenix came back to her for the last time. When her telekineses and telepathy and control raised to frightening levels. And also i think iceman cannot die by any physical harm anymore.

the Darkone
i mean Jeans power level just before the phoenix came back to her for the last time. When her telekineses and telepathy and control raised to frightening levels. And also i think iceman cannot die by any physical harm anymore.

I remember that story arc, your right her powers where crazy powerful. Basically she was the phoenix with out the phoenix force, she reassemble emma frost after she was shot by a special bullet that shattered her diamond form, and told emma to wake up after she put her back together again. Emma frost was afraid of her because she knew that jean was getting more powerful even more powerful than xaiver. The xmen have a good chance of beating the JLA a really good chance.

Omega Jean> Godlike Cable

Darth Sparhawk
I think JLA. Supes too fast.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Darth Sparhawk

Omega Jean> God-like Cable

Jean will just put the JLA team to sleep, that's how powerful she was.

The Ion
Jean would be KO'd before she could think. The biggest threat on the X team is Iceman by far.

the Darkone
Omega Jean powers where close to phoenix level and she didn't have the phoenix force. Emma Frost was afraid of her, basiclly jean brought her back to life after she was shot by a special bullet that shattered her diamond form.

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by Darth Sparhawk

I agree. JLA's only real weakness is Jean's telepathic advantage, flash's speedblitz is so far about her human reaction time it's sickening. With her gone, superman alone could dismantle the entire team if he so wished.

Psycho Ninja
Originally posted by The Ion
Jean would be KO'd before she could think. The biggest threat on the X team is Iceman by far.

You've been brainwashed by Blair Wind :sad:

You were supposed to say, Green Lantern kills all............ cuz he really does.... scary isnt it ??

TheKahn
The X-Men have no way to counter the speed advantage of the JLA. Jean may be really powerful but the Flash or Superman coudl kill most of the X-men in a bare fraction of a second

cheap cabbage
Actually, if u give jean grey phoneix and and then have superman be sundipped, this would be a great fight.

ixie
I didn't make Jean phenix because phoenix is just too powerful that it's boring. Phoenix Jean could kill them with a flick of an eyelash. And i included Omega Iceman because I think Superman and Flash can't kill him using speed anymore.

DigiMark007
Flash could hyper-accelerate the molecules once they turn Iceman into vapor, dispersing them enough so that he'd technically still be alive, but for the purposes of the fight he'd be dead.

The rest could probably all be taken out by any numbr of the JLA (GL, Supes, WW, MM, etc).

Professor N
JL take this easily.

Between the powers of GL flash and supes they murder the x team.

Add to that the fact that WW is almost as effective as supes, and MM is unbelievably powerful on his own.

They have strength, speed, fighting abilities, and telepathy (MM)

JL no contest

Metalmanx
When will you guys learn to stop putting Flash against anyone in Marvel that can't keep up with him?

The entire X-men team is dead before even Superman or Martian Manhunter realize it.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
Actually, if u give jean grey phoneix and and then have superman be sundipped, this would be a great fight.

If you made Jean Phoenix in this thread then she would obliterate a sun dipped Superman.

ixie
Ok. So the X-Men loses to flash. Do over. Unless someone can defend the X-men against Flash, this will be the new line up.

JUSTICE LEAGUE
Superman
Wonder Woman
Batman
Martian Manhunter
Hawkgirl
Greenlantern
Aquaman

or

X-MEN
Omega Iceman
Storm
Wolverine
Psylocke (telekinetic)
Colossus
Polaris

sauron69master
Ok. So the X-Men loses to flash. Do over. Unless someone can defend the X-men against Flash, this will be the new line up.

JUSTICE LEAGUE
Superman
Wonder Woman
Batman
Martian Manhunter
Hawkgirl
Greenlantern
Aquaman

or

X-MEN
Omega Iceman
Storm
Wolverine
Psylocke (telekinetic)
Colossus
Polaris if they had the phoenix them im pretty sure the xmen would win.

The Ion
X-Men still lose. Superman, Wonder Woman, and Martian Manhunter are all at or very close to lightspeed and can speed blitz everyone. GL can set the ring to auto fire and contain Iceman. Too many options for the JLA.

sauron69master
hardly anything can hurt the phoenix. i think they would have alot of trouble them trying to destroy her

The Ion
Originally posted by sauron69master
hardly anything can hurt the phoenix. i think they would have alot of trouble them trying to destroy her
Obviously. Making Jean Phoenix would make this as lopsided for the X-Men as it currently is for the JLA. You'd have to make this X-Men Vs a JLA B team for it to be even.

coosie
Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter aren't that fast. They can be defeated by their enemies that don't have the power of superspeed.

Psycho Ninja
Ehhm....quite down there junior.....

Wonder Woman is near lightspeed allright !!!
MM can mindrape...... everyone xept the psionics......

Supez....well...he IS Superman.....

The Ion
Originally posted by coosie
Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter aren't that fast. They can be defeated by their enemies that don't have the power of superspeed.
Not without PIS/CIS. Wonder Woman just killed Cheetah fairly easily who has speed in the Flash range. You wanna try telling me she isn't fast?

cheap cabbage
Not without PIS/CIS. Wonder Woman just killed Cheetah fairly easily who has speed in the Flash range. You wanna try telling me she isn't fast?

Cheetah is flash speed??!! She's barely spiderman speed. Flash tears through the light barrier. Cheetah scratchs things. Nobody, not even superman can take flash in speed. That nonwithstanding, superman speedblitzes the x-men into paste right as their male members are blinded by wonder woman's hotness.

The Ion
You're wrong actually. Cheetah got her speed upgraded by Zoom to Flash levels. Diana still caved her skull in.

cheap cabbage
You're wrong actually. Cheetah got her speed upgraded by Zoom to Flash levels. Diana still caved her skull in.

But, diana....boobs.....too hot to look at...but...I.....must......AAGGHGH!

jasofisc
by forum rules jla win automaticly. If were talking about how they nomally opperate then I still give the edge to JLA but only a little.

9 out of 10 forum rules 6 out of 10 in normal comic behavior.

coosie
Depends on the distance between the two teams. If they start off far from each other, X-Men willl win.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Psycho Ninja
You've been brainwashed by Blair Wind :sad:

You were supposed to say, Green Lantern kills all............ cuz he really does.... scary isnt it ??

do I even know you? confused

Anyways Iceman IS the biggest thread next to Jean, that said unless he was working at the powerlevel of Xmen forever, JLA wins because of GL. Flash (and Superman) would not know about Iceman's mouisture inversion because its limited knowledge, barely anyone knows so they would not be able to contain him. Gl could just make a power inhabitor for him, and the rest of the Xmen for that matter

ixie
Ok, the Justice League has a new line up. No Flash. And the fight starts off with Jean, Polaris, and Psylocke already created a super tough forcefield. Whod win?

Xplosive
Omega Iceman means that he reached his potetnial, so he alone would crush Justice League and put them out of existence extremely easily.
Omega Jean (without Phoenix) is not Omega Jean.
If you meant Omega Jean (really poweful one without Phoenix), but still that is not Omega Jean.

Blair Wind
IF Gl werent there, I would agree with you, but GL is there as is MM who could mindrape Iceman. The only way he wins is if he Flash Freezes everything, turns to water vapor and continues his assualt, but I think GL can pull something out his ass, er ring.

ixie
Yes I meant the really powerful one without the phoenix. But isn't that the omega level Jean? If that's not the Omega Jean (w/o phoenix), what is?

Xplosive
Yes I meant the really powerful one without the phoenix. But isn't that the omega level Jean? If that's not the Omega Jean (w/o phoenix), what is?

Omega Jean is her, Phoenix, wielding The Phoenix Force. That is Omega Jean.

outavodka
blink ok?!?

well i love the xmen as much as anyone else but why cant u grip that they are at a diadvatage no matter how poerfull jean n bobby are.

Cosmic Flame
MM isn't mind raping anyone with Jean on the team. He isn't getting past her shields, while she more than likely would be able to get past his.

And Jean is an omega because she can access the PF, not because she uses it. She was manipulating matter before Morrison brought back the flaming bird.

outavodka
ehh so was my granda

Xplosive
Originally posted by outavodka
well i love the xmen as much as anyone else but why cant u grip that they are at a diadvatage no matter how poerfull jean n bobby are.

Otherwise, Phoenix easily defeats them alone. If this is Omega Iceman, it means he would also be far too powerful for this Justice League team.
This is overkill.

ixie
So X wins?

coosie
Yeah, it'll take time before their super strong combined force fields degrade and they aren't just gonna stand there casting force fields, the x girls can multi task, doing things other types of offenses while inside a field.

MrHeavySilence
add Xavier!

OMNIKINETIC
JL WITHOUT A DOUBT

coosie

gambit1333
I have to go with X-men here. I think Jean and Iceman are just to powerful. Jean would be able to slow the JLA down with her mind thus eliminating the speed advantage.

coosie
Then Iceman becomes everywhere and start freezing everyone from the inside out.

superbatman86
Once again the fight comes down to Iceman v. Flash because they both instantly take out everyone else on the opposing team.Normal ende in tie to the death Iceman is the sole survivor on both teams 10/10 times.

ixie
So X-Men wins but not really. Since Ice is the only one left standing. How sad for him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.