Did you ever write stories about video game characters?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Twilight Janick
I wrote a story about a girl whose father is a Dark Templar (Starcraft: Brood War) and whose mother is a battle nurse. And that girl meets me when she is in search for people in order to start a heavy metal band.

rickyduck
i was bored so i did

taft
"We require more Vespian Gas"

Ronny
I have friends that do that stick out tongue i dont.

taft
"You have not enought Minerals"

Bloigen
That is really sad.

Twilight Janick
You're just pulling out quotes from Starcraft.

LiL nAstY GirL
Maybe shifty

taft
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
You're just pulling out quotes from Starcraft.

"Ready to Roll Out"

§P0oONY
About 7 years ago, me and a friend, wrote the story and drew the level maps for a game called
"Wario World" (As in Wario from the Mario series). We gave up after a couple of maps, was fun though.

AOR
Ahhh sa dadent hare

Bloigen
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/1-14-05/bbsucks.jpg

AOR
laughing

Bloigen
laughing out loud

Yeh.

AOR
Let's see that's twice I made you laugh out loud? roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing but seriously that picture you posted in the "What do you look like thread" is hilarious...

Red Superfly
I wrote a story where Mario put his penis inside Lara Crofts eye socket. She was dead. Obviously. It would be illogical to put it in her eye socket, if she was still alive. That would have been sick, man. Shame on you.

Twilight Janick
I also wrote another as to how King Bowser, ruler of Mustafar, accepted to hide the Separatist leaders in ROTS. It's the same Bowser as do in every Super Mario Bros game, but he rules over Mustafar (SW universe).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.