Volgin vs Solidus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaithen
Volgins from Snake Eater vs Solidus from Sons of Liberty. (MGS)

I don't know, while Solidus had many weapons Volgin was an incredible fighter.

Discuss.

kamikz
Hmm, I don't know how much of an unarmed fighter Solidus is, he has more weapons at his disposal, I have never seen him fighting without one. I bet he's pretty good since he's a clone of Big Boss.
The thing is, I think this battle will be unarmed. Volgin can disarm an opponent by shooting lightning at their guns (Impossible to avoid, the electricety draws itself to the gun). Solidus has still got his metal arms and his suit though, could Volgin disarm Solidus swords???

Hard but I'd say Solidus because.

1. He can run so fast that the ground takes fire.
2. His metallic arms could slap Volgin pretty hard, but would not be able to grapple him since he could just turn his body to electricety.
3. Solidus got two swords, he can deflect two Vulcan machine guns with them.
4. He can shoot rockets from his metallic arms.
5. He got an incredibly strong armor.

Volgin is close but not a winner.

1. He has an electric charge of 10 million volts.
2. Can turn his body into electricety for a while.
3. Can shoot bullets from his fingers.
4. Can deflect bullets with his hands.

Shirizatu16
Yeah i also think it would have to be unarmed!

Since Volgin can create a magnetic field! but in that case

whouldn't Volgin create a magnetic field and draw in Solidus while he is running around?

IcePunk
Originally posted by kamikz
Volgin is close but not a winner.

1. He has an electric charge of 10 million volts.
2. Can turn his body into electricety for a while.
3. Can shoot bullets from his fingers.
4. Can deflect bullets with his hands.
Cant he also shoot small lumps of metall (more or less bullets) in a maskine gun rate speed?

IcePunk
Originally posted by Shirizatu16
Yeah i also think it would have to be unarmed!

Since Volgin can create a magnetic field! but in that case

whouldn't Volgin create a magnetic field and draw in Solidus while he is running around?
Nah, wouldnt think so. I dont know if metall is negativly or positivly charged, but either way the magnetic field is charged the same as the metall (in most cases, bullets) he deflects and that way he should be able to "deflect" Solidus or at least keep him at distance.
Ooops double post....

kamikz
Originally posted by IcePunk
Cant he also shoot small lumps of metall (more or less bullets) in a maskine gun rate speed?

Well he can shoot pretty fast but his hands has only got room for 5 bullets each. Solidus can deflect fire from two Vulcan Machinge guns without much difficult.

I don't think Volgin can disarm him from his swords though.

Can Volgin stop rockets????

IcePunk
I don't think Volgin can disarm him from his swords though.

Can Volgin stop rockets????
Well, he can at least keep the swords away along with Solidus considering that Solidus's got a whole suit made of metall.

If the rocket isnt made of plastic, then sure, he would be able to deflect/stop a rocket. laughing out loud

kamikz
Originally posted by IcePunk
Well, he can at least keep the swords away along with Solidus considering that Solidus's got a whole suit made of metall.

If the rocket isnt made of plastic, then sure, he would be able to deflect/stop a rocket. laughing out loud

Well everytime you throw explosives at him in the fight he runs away. blowup

Shirizatu16
I think Solidus has this one though. I mean it would be a long one , but won't volgin try to barbecue him with electricity?

kamikz
Solidus suit is most likley immune to lightning as it is immune to most things (elemnts etc.).

IcePunk
Solidus suit is most likley immune to lightning as it is immune to most things (elemnts etc.).
When is that proved? offcourse he take damage from lightning attacks, he's in a metallic suit for gods sake. Metall is many things, but immune to lightning isnt one of em'.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.