Silver Surfer -Superman -Thor -Hulk vs Darkseid -Orion -Kalibak -Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
No BFR. No prep. Who wins?

Fight takes place in Apokolips.

Silver Surfer
Superman
Classic Thor
Savage Hulk

vs

Current Darkseid
Orion
Kalibak
B/P Doomsday

roughrider
Kalibak is the weakest link here. Once he's out quickly, Team One should pound their way to victory.

guy222
Originally posted by Malo
No BFR. No prep. Who wins?

Fight takes place in Apokolips.

Silver Surfer
Superman
Classic Thor
Savage Hulk

vs

Current Darkseid
Orion
Kalibak
B/P Doomsday

Marvel wins

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by roughrider
Kalibak is the weakest link here. Once he's out quickly, Team One should pound their way to victory. http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/getyurahstomrs.png

Ahem. Wrong. doped Darkseid solos team 1.

Juntai
Originally posted by guy222
Marvel wins ???

Rorschach

TricksterPriest

Utrigita
Originally posted by Juntai
???

I believe guy means, that when you are looking at current Darkseid you aren't having anything to celebrate when comparing him with what he once did. I BTW agree with him current Darkseid isn't something that makes me dance around because of his showings.

Right Guy???

Juntai
Originally posted by Utrigita
I believe guy means, that when you are looking at current Darkseid you aren't having anything to celebrate when comparing him with what he once did. I BTW agree with him current Darkseid isn't something that makes me dance around because of his showings.

Right Guy??? I was actually wondering what 'Marvel wins' means, since 'Marvel' doesn't solely incorporate either team here.

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita

Right Guy???

Hey buddy

I type fast. Team One wins

Supes is from DC big grin

Have a good morning

Jun, have a good week

Tyrant
Vertigo wins.

Rorschach
Image wins.

quanchi112

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.