Marvel Team vs DC team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The fight takes place in the Middle of Arazona

Super Adaptoid vs Amazo
Captain Mar-Vell vs Black Adam
Drax with power gem vs The General
Terrax vs Sinestro
Hyperion vs Bizarro
Mangog vs Shaggy Man
Master vs Vandal Savage
Deathstroke vs Yondu

Yondu-Yondu possesses no superhuman physical powers, but is a natural mystic, like his entire tribe. Yondu possesses an intuitive "sixth sense" that permits him limited empathic relationships with other lifeforms. The higher the lifeform the more limited is his empathic potential. Additionally, Yondu possesses an intuitive and rather mystical rapport with nature, particularly with his own world, but also with any world that still possesses natural wildlife. with this rapport, he can sense incongruous elements (foreign bodies or substances) or focus on specific elements within the whole (such as the location of a given plant). He is also sensitive to mystical beings and forces and is able to detect their presence and activities without effort. By going into a trance, Yondu is able to replenish his own inner strength by communing with natural forces.

Yondu is an above average physical specimen of his race. He has slightly more endurance than the average human male and is about 1.5 times as strong as a human. Yondu can lift about 375 pounds. An apprentice hunter, Yondu is proficient in the use of bow and arrow. His ability to whistle with a range of four octaves aids his archery (see Weapons, below). The native Centuarian language is a system of grunts, clicks, and whistles, but Yondu has managed to master the English language, although it is painful for him to speak for too long without resting his throat.

Weapons
Yondu uses a 5-foot single curve bow and a quiver of arrows composed of yaka, a special sound-sensitive metal found only on Centauri IV. A yaka arrow can actually change its direction (but not speed) in response to certain high-octave whistle-sounds some Centaurians can produce. It is not yet known precisely what pitch causes a yaka arrow to move in what way. Yondu is so skillful at controlling his arrows, he can cause an arrow to return to his hand or weave its way through a crowd of people without touching them. Yondu's arrow are 15 inches in length and are very flexible. He carries about 20 of them at one time

golem370
bump

Soljer
A Marvel vs. DC thread started by Golem?

Hmmm....

Just tell him that Marvel wins, he'll push off for a while.

Validus
Marvel curbstomp 10/10

golem370
I want your opinion I take your word for it.

galan7777777
Originally posted by golem370
The fight takes place in the Middle of Arazona

Super Adaptoid vs Amazo
Captain Mar-Vell vs Black Adam
Drax with power gem vs The General
Terrax vs Sinestro
Hyperion vs Bizarro
Mangog vs Shaggy Man
Master vs Vandal Savage
Deathstroke vs Yondu

1. Amazo (DC)
2. Mar-Vell (Marvel)
3. Drax (Marvel)
4. Sinestro (DC)
5. Hyperion (Marvel)
6. Shaggy Man (DC)
7. Master (Marvel)
8. Deathstroke (DC)

In my oppinion its 50-50 smilie-gunkata

golem370
I respect that.

complexbrother
Originally posted by galan7777777
1. Amazo (DC)
2. Mar-Vell (Marvel)
3. Drax (Marvel)
4. Sinestro (DC)
5. Hyperion (Marvel)
6. Shaggy Man (DC)
7. Master (Marvel)
8. Deathstroke (DC)

In my oppinion its 50-50 smilie-gunkata

that almost exactly what I thought. execpt for I think Hyperion would beat Bizzaro.

golem370
Hyperion did beat Solomon Grundy.

Darth Martin
Don't care about the other ones but DS>Yondu yes

golem370
Easily?

Faceman
Originally posted by golem370
Hyperion did beat Solomon Grundy. Yeah, Hyperion's tuff. laughing out loud

golem370
I meant Bizzaro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.