DD vs Wolvie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

inamilist
lol

lets give spidey a break how about?

TwisterGameX
There are 8 threads on this and give wolvie a break sinse he has alot of threads being made of him even if it is not vs they just make some to hate on the guy.

Jose123
Originally posted by inamilist
lol

lets give spidey a break how about?

Wolvie joober aura overrides DD's if he had any.

Wolverine sneaks up on DD with as Wolverine8888 put it "his ninJa stelth" even though DD can hear everything from several blocks away as well as smell. Wolverine then proceeds to USE DA KLaWASAA

Darth Sparhawk
I don't like Wolverine, but he'll cut DD to pieces.

steverules
LOL, thats wolverine 8888 alright. laughing

TwisterGameX
if i had a penny for everytime some one made fun of wolverine then I would be the next batman by midnight

steverules
Wouldn't we all if we had that many pennys. And I think it would be faster than that.

inamilist
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
if i had a penny for everytime some one made fun of wolverine then I would be the next batman by midnight

what would be better is if people looked up the achual limits on wolverine's powers

yes, i said limits, thats right, they are there

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by inamilist
what would be better is if people looked up the achual limits on wolverine's powers

yes, i said limits, thats right, they are there What did I ever say that goes beyond wolverines powers ? How about the limit to godly spider sense.

inamilist
lol, if i said it could pick up what card a person was holding at 20 miles, ya, thats a limit

knowing where to dodge a punch well slower than he is... not the same i dont think

King_Mungi
You make baby Jesus cry, use the search engine

inamilist
this is spite achually

probably should be closed

guess i should point that out

King KAM
Originally posted by Jose123
Wolvie joober aura overrides DD's if he had any.

Wolverine sneaks up on DD with as Wolverine8888 put it "his ninJa stelth" even though DD can hear everything from several blocks away as well as smell. Wolverine then proceeds to USE DA KLaWASAA Wolverine8888 pwns and you....well, well you just suck....

Jose123
Originally posted by King KAM
Wolverine8888 pwns and you....well, well you just suck....

No.

King KAM
Originally posted by Jose123
No. brilliant!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.