Barriss Offee versus Chewbacca

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Aristokrat
In a cantina. Chewie has his bowcaster, and Barriss her lightsaber.

Btw, FTW? Teh Rex mods teh forums!

Captain REX
Fish the Whack? It's true! big grin

Chewie's a good shot, ain't he? And Luminara just kinda...blocks it...a lot...

Dark Aristokrat
Well, Barriss is a Soresu practitioner. But then again, are Boltcasters blockable? Someone somewhere told me they weren't.

Lana
They're regular blaster bolts, so far as I know.

Dark Aristokrat
I thought so too.

Captain REX
Hmm. They should be normal bolts.

Fishy
Yeah, maybe its because they split up into several bolts... Which might make them hard to block (at least they can in the Jedi Knight games) but they are blocked in that game as well...

Lana
Hey.....Rex?

Originally posted by Captain REX
Fish the Whack? It's true! big grin

Chewie's a good shot, ain't he? And Luminara just kinda...blocks it...a lot...

When did anyone say anything about Luminara? stick out tongue

And I never had any trouble blocking them in the JK games or KOTOR...

Captain REX
That's assuming that most bowcasters can normally do that. If the Wookiee pulls a Jedi Outcast on us, Luminara would have a difficult time blocking scattered shots.

Fishy
That's assuming that most bowcasters can normally do that. If the Wookiee pulls a Jedi Outcast on us, Luminara would have a difficult time blocking scattered shots.

Yet still it happens in Jedi Knight series... With ease... Nah thats probably not it, a bow caster could most likely be blocked like any other weapon if not it would be the most used weapon in the galaxy because its able to kill Jedi.

Captain REX
Along with flamethrowers, grenades used the right way, slugthrowers, and magnetic propulsion guns.

Fishy
Well none of those are as easy to come by as effective against other people or have the range that a bowcaster has...

Dark Aristokrat
I think Lana was pointing out that this is Barriss Offee, not Luminara. Luminara would take Chewie pretty easily.

Tangible God
I read.....somewhere.....that Bowcaster bolts are pieces of metal ur sumthin' encased in energy. If that's true then the lightsaber would deflect the energy, taking the metal with it.

darthsith19
Well, unless it's TPM Barriss Offee, she takes this pretty easily. In AOTC she's nearly as strong as Anakin. And Chewie's not good enough to take out a Jedi. Barriss survived the Battle of Geonosis and Chewie'dbe lucky to last a full minute in that arena.

Lord Darkstar
Well Padme survived, does that make her better than Chewie?

darthsith19
Originally posted by Lord Darkstar
Well Padme survived, does that make her better than Chewie?
She had a Jedi protecting her.

Captain REX
TPM Barriss Offee doesn't exist. wink

darthsith19
TPM Barriss Offee doesn't exist. wink
Well, she's not actually in TPM but she exists at the time it's set at. So she's alive then, just not in the movie. She's 7 years old.

Captain REX
Heh! Not even a Padawan, yet...

darthsith19
Heh! Not even a Padawan, yet...
Nope, but she could still probably beat a Battle Droid, IMO.

Captain REX
Padawan vs. Battle Droid...

Admiral Akbar
It really depends on what type of battle droid. I dont think she stands a chance against the banking clan's manufactured droids.

Captain REX
If we're talking flimsy TPM to ROTS battle droid, probably.

Nilky
Chewie is a worthy opponent put he is still no match for a well trained jedi

Nilky
Battle droids are sliced up as easy as metal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.