Ultimate Spiderman questions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whisker Biscuit
Ok so, i'm fairly new to the Ultimate Spiderman series....I've read the Kingpin story (quite early on in the series, first story after green goblin I think) and I really liked it...i was just wondering which issues/story lines would be good to read.
Oh, and I played the Ultimate Spiderman game....i was confused....at the end did Peter Parker turn into Carnage? I thought Carnage was supposed to be Cletus Kassidy or somebody. Can anyone explain?

Doc Ock
Read Double Trouble,Legacy,Hollywood and Cats and Kings.Those are some solid stories there.

Carnage is a joke in USM.It's not even a person.It's just a thing.A walking mass of red goo.There is no Cletus Kasady.In the game they injected Peter with the Carnage goo.

Lame,lame,lame.Bendis screwed up Carnage.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Read Double Trouble,Legacy,Hollywood and Cats and Kings.Those are some solid stories there.

Carnage is a joke in USM.It's not even a person.It's just a thing.A walking mass of red goo.There is no Cletus Kasady.In the game they injected Peter with the Carnage goo.

Yes. I'm pretty sure I own all of the comics; if you need scans, I may be able to provide.

Ultimate Hulk43

Actually,I thought that was an interesting twist.

/\Symbiote..Mad
im dont no about the ultimate saga type thing, whats it all about?? confused

Lord Magnus
I haven't read Hollywood or Cats and Kings but I'd like to add Ultimate Six to that lineup. Also, Legacy is my personal favorite. Ultimate GG is nothing like 616, but he's soooo cool.

H. S. 6
I prefer Ultimate Gobby over 616 all the way. yes

Drache53
If you haven't read Ultimate Six, do it immediately. It shows Ock, Osborn, Dillon, Marko, etc.. ALL of them at their finest.

Doc Ock
Yeah I enjoyed Ultimate Six.The final big fight was a let down though.

Drache53
A little bit. I still enjoyed it.

Doc Ock
I think the Six went down way too easily in that final fight.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I prefer Ultimate Gobby over 616 all the way. yes

Same here. cool

chucktaylor
Was the Ultimate Six storyline a part of the main concept of USM?

Dang, I need to go to Power Books right now! See ya later guys!

Spideys Sister
I've read all issuse except for warriors.

Drache53
I'm caught up myself, minus the first three issues of Warriors.

Marcus4600
I can't stand Ultimate Gobby by any means. I mean, he's basically the Hulk and Abomination had a baby that can launch fireballs. Really f-ing inventive. It's about as cool as Colossus being gay.

Drache53
I personally like Ultimate Gobby a little better than his 616 counterpart. He acts just like the Goblin we all know and love most of the time(devious and diabolical) but he's a big green monster. O.o

DBZ MAN
What do you think of the look of Ultimate Vulture?

Doc Ock
Originally posted by DBZ MAN

He looks great IMO.

I like the younger look.

Arahan
thx god he is not an old jerk.
i never took the old one serious,
even his powers sucked.

H. S. 6
He looks great IMO.

I like the younger look.

yes

And the suit looks a bit more believable, with the whole backpack/thruster jets thing going on.

Spideys Sister
What do you think of the look of Ultimate Vulture? In the game? That's the only place I've seen him.

DBZ MAN
he's appeared in th latest issue of spider-man on the last page.

Spideys Sister
Seriously?!

DBZ MAN
Yeah!, Where have you been? lol

Spideys Sister
Sigh...I haven't gotten Warriors or any comic in a while

Dark-Kenshin
Spidey gets unmasked too much in this series. It's as if Bendis doesn't even know what a secret identity is.

DBZ MAN
Does it matter if he's been umasked so much? Bendis is pointing out how much lack of experiance he has and how much he has yet to learn on how to approach a confrentation. It makes sence, heck, if I was a super hero whose only means of keeping my identity is by wearing a mask, i'd be screwed overin the first week!

Doc Ock
Oh come on,every friggin arc he gets unmasked.

It's ridiculous.He might as well walk thru Times Square with his mask off at this point.

DBZ MAN
Yeah well he's a 15 year old kid!! Who fights monsters and is being constantly hunted down by agents!

Fender42
I agree. I always thought Vulture looked too old to be a hard arsk. He doesn't even look threatening! Stand back, I'll throw one of my stinky adult diapers on you! Maybe we can go all out and say he craps acid everywhere.

An old guy with birdie wings and fake looking "talons" sounds life threatening right? blink

Fender42

I always thought Vulture looked too old to be a hard arsk. He doesn't even look threatening! Stand back, I'll throw one of my stinky adult diapers on you! Maybe we can go all out and say he craps acid everywhere.

An old guy with birdie wings and fake looking "talons" sounds life threatening right?

Drache53
I thought Vulture was kinda cool. He's an old guy who can fly. I mean, who CARES if he has a 62% chance of breaking his hip while doing so, he can fly! lmao

He doesn't appear to be too old in the Ultimate Universe. I'm looking at him (my library FINALLY got 89) and he just looks like a middle aged bald guy. yes

Edit: This also begs the question: Where the bloody hell does the video game fit into the continuity?!

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by Fender42
Stand back, I'll throw one of my stinky adult diapers on you! Maybe we can go all out and say he craps acid everywhere.
laughing out loud Speaking of which... laughing out loud
http://www.spiderfan.org/fun/20060213.jpg
http://www.spiderfan.org/fun/20060220.jpg

atharpina
Ewww...

atharpina
Haha I like his Batman boxers though.

Knightfall93
CLASSIC! An Ultimate gobby is BS.,..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.