What Should We Call It?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
A cube or 4 sides, I mean not 4 sides but 6, 4 front but it is a reflection of its sides like 1-to-1 forming a puzzle. I still can't believe there is a country like it to its name and form, not shape. A female is an expression of man=male and for males which is woman-wo-man-who-man. And also most of the female gender ends up with the letter "a". There are 2 countries in the globe alike in shape...guess what and why. Why #6 is something(?)

*lizziekk*
its too confusing.........my brain is going to explode!

silver_tears
Nonsensical ramblings are seldom endearing confused

DarkC
Originally posted by redcaped
A cube or 4 sides, I mean not 4 sides but 6, 4 front but it is a reflection of its sides like 1-to-1 forming a puzzle. I still can't believe there is a country like it to its name and form, not shape. A female is an expression of man=male and for males which is woman-wo-man-who-man. And also most of the female gender ends up with the letter "a". There are 2 countries in the globe alike in shape...guess what and why. Why #6 is something(?)
What the hell? What the f**k?

Might want to explain it in more depth.

fini
explain, OH PLEASE DO!!!!!!!

Bloigen
A circle has one side. And the world is not a circle. Amazing eh?

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by silver_tears
Nonsensical ramblings are seldom endearing confused

try NEVER as far as Im concerned laughing out loud looks like another canidate for the ignore list

redcaped
okokok...cuba+japan japan is yep and

redcaped
I am not from either country so don't freak out.

H. S. 6
I will never be bothered to read that. mhm

redcaped
Good for your_____________mind*_^

a1hsauce
CAll it macaroni!!!!

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by Bloigen
A circle has one side. And the world is not a circle. Amazing eh?

A circle has 2 sides, and the world has many more

redcaped
Yes, today is a 6th not sith!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.