The Judgment of Celestial: Sign-in, character creation, and discussion thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shadow x 20

Faroth
I'll sign in in a second, buddy.

Shadow x 20
M'kay

QuincE
I will be Swypher, got character info for him?

Shadow x 20
Swiphere Hyland
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Job: Paladin Master
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 150lbs
Bio: Swiphere has trained his entire life to be a Paladin. His new student at the time is Calwen Icily. Swiphere has mastered the art of healing using celestial energy and is a mighty swordsman. His best form of combat is the illusion form. The form doesn't create an illusion but Swiphere will fight using many flips, twists, and almost unpredictable motion to the untrained eye some consider it an illusion. Swiphere is wise beyond his years but he chooses to disobey orders from the Paladin Council in order to do what is truly needed.

QuincE
Excellent, I'm in.

bloody bows1
this seemed different on the post ideas page thingy...because i was wanting to be an aincent mage on that one.

Shadow x 20

Shadow x 20
Upgraded Character Sheet (You can make up your own if you wish)
----Cast of Characters----
----Male----
Jack O'Neil (Elijah Diadem)
Adam O'Donnell
Swiphere Hyland
Emer
Devan Cue
President Balkan
Count Solomon

----Female----
Brittany Moore
Epelwyn Callura
Calwen Icily
Stacy Hanson

LiL nAstY GirL
Name: Despair
Sex: Female
Job: Reaper
Height: 5'7''
Weight: 110
Bio: Not much is know about Despair, except she is a large force on the Reaper side

Tails x 20
Name: KAge dark
sex: male
race: dog demon
job: killer
height: 5'8
weight: 114
bio: Best killer in the universe being hunted down by people doesn't get close to people loyal to his job expert in killing not much is known but he is known world wide.

Tails x 20
O yea pic

Shadow x 20
I guess we will start

Tails x 20
ok

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by Tails x 20
Name: KAge dark
sex: male
race: dog demon
job: killer
height: 5'8
weight: 114
bio: Best killer in the universe being hunted down by people doesn't get close to people loyal to his job expert in killing not much is known but he is known world wide.

Race: ...human or catlon only

Tails x 20
(ok human)

Shadow x 20
RPG is now up at The Judgment of Celestial III: Waltz of the Reaper

Faroth
Name: Vorgo Sicile
Sex: Male
Job: Bounty Hunter
Height: 6'7
Weight: 180 lb.
Bio: He only leaves his targets with their head in his hands. His weapons include a long sword, blade discs, and spirit grenades (grenades that run off the human's spirit).
Appearence: Looks pretty much like Jango Fett...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.