Why

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spearhead
Why the hell do ten year old girls need a pocketbook when there's nothing in it but a tiny wallet? Could someone explain the mentality behind that...please?

Commando Queen
Because it Makes them look "cool" and they want everyone to Accept them i guess messed

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Spearhead
Why the hell do ten year old girls need a pocketbook when there's nothing in it but a tiny wallet? Could someone explain the mentality behind that...please?

It's a woman thang, and yes it starts that early. laughing out loud

Ronny
Whats a pocket book?

I started shaving my legs when i was ten eek!

Then again I think i started my whole.. woamn pubrety when I was 10 so i was an early bloomer blink

I didnt even have a wallet at that age shock

Alpha Centauri
One thing I'll never personally understand is the idea of really small purses. I swear the idea is to carry items.

Some of the purses or bags girls walk around with could barely hold a matchbox.

Purse-poseless...zing.

-AC

Ronny
I usally wear a back pack if im carring stuff around blink I dont want my hands to be burdened with money poutches.

I keep my wallet in my jacket pocket anyway.

_Zoey-Ichigo_

Ronny
I like that dot. Its a very nice dot.

Lana
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
One thing I'll never personally understand is the idea of really small purses. I swear the idea is to carry items.

Purse-poseless...zing.

-AC

I've never understood that either. I have two small purses, but they're the ones I used for dances in high school, when I'd need to have nothing with me but my ID and some money. My regular purse that I actually carry around is fairly large, and stuffed with junk laughing out loud

Commando Queen
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

Purse-poseless...zing.

-AC
Better than Those Huge Duffel Bags People Call Purses.. there just alwlays in the way..

Lana
Originally posted by Commando Queen
Better than Those Huge Duffel Bags People Call Purses.. there just alwlays in the way..

Yeah, but you can fit things in them stick out tongue my wallet's as big as some of those teeny purses messed

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Commando Queen

They're not meant as fashion accessories, they're designed to carry lots of items. Purses are designed to carry things to, which is why it puzzles me upon seeing the size of these things.

-AC

Mindship
In part, it's fashion, and fashion does not have to make sense, truly rarely does. The purpose of fashion is to instill conformist behavior (while appealing to individualism) through consumerism which makes the financially elite richer.
smile

Lana
Meh, all I care about is being able to carry my wallet, keys, and phone, as well as whatever else gets tossed in my purse.

Imaginary
My handbag is tiny, I only have to fit lipgloss, wallet, mobile and a couple of other things in it.

sweetness
I dont carry a bag thats what my pockets are for yes

Bloigen
All I need is my credit card and maybe some money.

a1hsauce
whats a pocket book?

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Imaginary
My handbag is tiny, I only have to fit lipgloss, wallet, mobile and a couple of other things in it.

I always find it interesting when girls carry lipgloss. I haven't yet figured out why.

-AC

Bloigen
Originally posted by a1hsauce
whats a pocket book?

It's a book that you keep pockets in. Einstein invented it. His pockets kept running away.

a1hsauce
oh confused

PVS
handbags are meant for one thing

snatching

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.