D vs D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
Diversion versus Difference-this is the DVD. Tapes are running motion and we control it by fast forward~rewind with a certain speed&time. The DVD is flat=disc with the same record on still and from that still we locate the pinpoint location. The DVD in a way is the perfect transportation. If the world had a targeting base as locations we won't be needing planes/ships/cars. The world is a sphere which contains land/ocean/buildings but what if we could set up a disc on the center as impossible as may sound with the same pinpoint location and instead of going up up and up like buildings we use the word "build" to build flat and expanded so buildings would be huge sidewalks with no space in between, all connected. No more floor to floor or frame by frame but a disc on still mode. The world would never believe a man from the future unless there's proof. Why? Because they are not ready yet. As for home theatre improvement I suggest a unit that projects the image like a flag on the air with sensory sound&interaction. Theatre quality is still the best because it is colored negatives like pictures. We could have movies recorded on a flashing crystal sphere that rotates, recording images in perfect quality as well as projecting them. This new home theatre feature is very interesting. What year are we? Let's find out.

redcaped
Attack of the Clones...Yoda "truly wonderful the mind of a child is"...the crystal sphere projecting. Is right there guys, see?

redcaped
Errmm, in this case I'm dividing myself into more, you know, auto-reply..ahah. I would also prefer an improvement to the dvd covers. They are too large for the disc they carry. It should be the same disc shape as the cover, flat and kind of slippery to protect it from scratches if it falls or interact with other sharp objects. Also very shiny with vivid colors and very smooth surface. The covers we get look like they have air inside or something.

redcaped
Hey kid how you doing. I will introduce not in you but to you the feature of "home theatre interaction year(?)" ok? Here we go...It's a mechanic cushion designed not to fry your ass but enough to make you feel inertia like a fast running vehicle or impact sensation like crashing. You can place this cushion on whatever you may rest your body while watching the movie. The cuolest part of this is that everything works as a remote not wired, including small & powerful speakers (4 of them) which are loose for you to place them by your choice. The projecting unit is cubical about the size of car battery (not heavy) with many features. It brings its control up front for you to remove it by using it and to put it back to it. It also exhales aromas of burn-explosions/gardens/perfume/bad smell/plain air-windy scenes/wet air-rainy scenes, all stored for code memories like the sound system that works today according to movie action. You can take this anywhere. No need tv or connections. It has a last long powerful fused energy, call it a huge battery but very advanced. This is not DVD but something far superior as the projecting sphere which contains up to 10 movies in it recorded and stored in crystallized bits-the interior of the sphere. Yes, micro-high-tech. Viewers, this is about the DVD evolution.

redcaped
Have you seen the shiny ball at discos, like little squares all around it? That is exactly the interior of the 1 inch sphere and this has more storage capacity than a flat disc. It rotates at all angles giving every side of it to projection.

redcaped
I end with a d eek! Let's continue. If you are planning to buy a new dvd player because all you want not need is a new one, I suggest you wait longer for better technology. Don't rush out buying the latest/expensive item, there is always something after. If you are in a bus and you have in mind to get off at special location, please make sure that location is perfect for your moment. Same thing with things you buy, in this case dvds or dvd player while you are the payer/player of this freaking game of store sales. laughing Yes, it's serious and a good advice not for your money but for your effort.

redcaped
My new dvd cover creation is exactly like the disc and instead of having pictures it brings only the movie title, otherwise they won't fit into its circular shape. The dvd or The disc itself should bring all on picture gallery. Another thing about the 1 inch sphere, it has many tracking combinations which enables to store more data, no need to flip it as it rotates at all angles so the advantage is quite clear. The dvd could improve but never reach this magnitude. I said up to 10 movies, maybe more...

redcaped
Back for more. When I said "like a flag on the air" I was referring to the screen as an image casted from the unit, able to graduate its high and size from the movie you're watching. Today we need a television set to project our movies from the dvd/ld/vhs. They are not capable of having a perfect aspect ratio on either of those mentioned. If we get widescreen format it brings different numbers that defines its length and we never get to see the movies as we see them at the theatre, because no matter how they mass produce these copies it seems to be missing certain degree from the original frame of the film. The excuse they have is actually our tv units that cannot catch the entire frame so is always messed up. Unless they don't project it on the air they would never achieve this goal. Why? The frame has edges or borders as how the image reaches its limits. Whatever is out of the frame is wrong to see it and for that they need to steal its length in order to catch what's inside not outside. Having a projection on the air allows to regulate the contrast that my unit possesses to eliminate what is not necessary to see and at the same time catch the entire frame corner by corner. Thank you.

KENobi™
no expression

Wow...

redcaped
Right after this thread already posted a climber got on a 60 foot tower to show the american flag, hope it wasn't you Ken! roll eyes (sarcastic)

redcaped
Try to interact with the movies you have now. Yes, select a movie you have seen many times and look for something that smells or feels like, for instance set the air cold if is a movie like Alien vs Predator or put a cigar near you if someone smokes. Then you can be tempted by my thoughts of creating this ultimate home theatre.

redcaped
Imagine you going to the store to buy a box set of 100 movies with your favorite genre! You can't? OK, hear this. The 1 inch sphere which contains approximately up to 10 movies...are 10 of them (sphere) in some sort of jewel case, more like an egg carton...5 up another 5 down. If one has 10 movies then 10 have 100 movies. The box is actually small but it contains a universe in it. I suggest you take it and enjoy.

redcaped
This cushion reaches our back also, like a loose seat and just like a cell phone, you fold it. I'm good for a reason.

redcaped
Plus, these speakers I introduced you earlier are like small deodorants and the head of it revolves emitting a perfect and neat sound. There is no such sophisticated speaker today enough to please your ears, if they're loud you get headache! More from the screening. It could be in 3-D for you to go deeper into the movies and the movies go near you for a perfect sensation.

redcaped
My nephew from his recent trip to NY brought a magazine called "Sky Mall" a free issue from American Airlines. Movie Time Digital DVD Projector $1299.99... Home Entertainment Has Arrived. Movie time's build-in DVD player, integrated speakers and bright, theater-quality projection can turn any space into a home theater setting-instantly! It's stylish, compact and lightweight design-it only weighs 7.8 pounds-makes movietime the ideal portable entertainment system...from dens and bedrooms to living rooms and garages. With its easy-to-use features, MovieTime is perfect for a wide-range of home entertainment options, from watching the latest DVD movies to hooking it up to a video game console to watching the big sporting events through your cable or satellite system. MovieTime offers HDTV compatibility for HD content from a number of sources, as well as an optimized display setting for true 16:9 widescreen theater-quality performance. Its optical audio output can deliver up to 7.1 channels of surround sound. Add the optional D&K subwoofer to enhance MovieTime's integrated speaker system. With MovieTime-Plug...Play...Enjoy! From the back of the unit left to right: 5 watt Stereo Speaker/IR Receiver/Service Port/RS232 Service Port/up..Integrated Digital DVD Player/down..D-sub 15 VGA Input/S-video input/Composite RCA video input/Audio input/Stereo Audio Output/Optical Audio Output/5 watt Stereo Speaker. OK, all of this was taken from the magazine and I saw it today by my nephew who came to show it to me. This is very similar to my previous creation but mine is much better.

redcaped
Could you delete this visitor? It feels like a black hole. I want to make LD-DVD transfers from a vary rare series and sell. When I had my LD Prayer I didn't realize how useful it could be later so I sold it the day I heard about the DVD.

redcaped
Skin Protector for discs is actually similar to my dvd cover invention...I swear I didn't know about this before, this is new. Designed mostly for car cd players to avoid scratches. I got rid of all my movie covers and replaced them for slim jewel cases-cd style. The advantage this has over the new protective skin as a tower they should fall, the case serves for a better support. Then why my invention? Simple, new storage should be available the day this is made. Why not cd tower storage? They take too much space having those slots and if you think it makes no difference...a real change is needed, but hey, I'm not getting anything for this! If I can give you a clue I would say something like convertible not single shape, once it gets filled that's all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.