Avatar: The Last Airbender|Sign-Up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tenshi_kitsune
Ok! This is Avatar! For those of you who dont know about this, here's a little intro I stole from another RPing site named Feng Shui (great site, do join when you get the time) :
Water. Earth. Fire. Air.

The four elements. Only the Avatar can master them all. But one hundred years ago, the Avatar dissapeared, and the evil Fire Nation attacked the rest of the world. As a result, the entire Airbender race has been wiped out, the Earth Kingdom is losing a war, and the Water Tribes are divided and weak.

But two Water Tribe children found a lost Airbender frozen in an iceberg... the Avatar! Now that the Avatar is free from his icy prision, he is also free to restore balance to the world. There's only one catch: he's only twelve years old!

Meanwhile, the rest of the world is dealing with the return of the Avatar. The Fire Nation is becoming more ruthless and agressive, and the Earth Kingdom and Water Tribes are fighting with renewed morale.

Now is the time for you to decide your path. Will you surrender to the fire nation, or fight back? The choice is yours...

So got a good idea? No? Too bad! (Just joking, you can always ask if you're still confused) Well this is where you sign up, register your characters but you dont need to get permission, just post your characters here so we know a little about them. Ok, now for the form!

----------
Name:
Nation:
Background:
Appearance:
Personality:

Now here's an explanation of the form:
Name-self explanitory... at least it should be

Age-pretty much whatever you want, you can be 55 for all I care

Gender-Girl, Guy... You should know this by now and if not, you need help...

Nation-Fire, Water, Earth, Air (rare though, you'd better give me a good background if you wanna be an airbender)

Background-about five sentences, what did they do in their village? Who were their parents? What happened to them? blah, blah, blah

Appearence-pic works

Personality-What do they like? What do they hate? pretty easy

Here's the character spots that need to be filled (some are taken) :
Katara(Silent dreams has dibs)
Aang(Thunder fox)
Sokka
Appa
Momo
General Zhao
Prince Zuko
Zuko's Uncle
The Fire Lord

Ok, now without further delay, let's get this show on the road!!!

Tails x 20
i call sokka

Tails x 20
wait i want to make up my character

tenshi_kitsune
Ok, but you still need to fill out the form for Sokka

Tails x 20
name: kage dark
nation: water
background: parents names mom name was soutana dads name was sodea he parents died and his whole tribed died when a fire nation raid came and destroyed his home his mom and dad used there last power to seal him in a indestructible ice ball when he was 8 the only thing he has of his dad is his sword and of his mom a locket.
apperence: looks at pic
personalty: cool, always letting his mind wonder, curious, but once he gets to know u funny and nice, naive

Maleficus
Name: Muren
Nation: Fire
Background: The son of a fire nation foot soldier, Muren has been raised to take his fathers place in the army. Muren has been trained to be efficient and deadly in battle, but he never wanted to fight in the first place.
Appearance: Muren is tall and muscular. His skin is dark and scarred from his harsh training. He has dark green eyes and black hair, and he looks as intimidating as any beast one might find in their nightmares.
Personality: Muren is a pacifist and a poet, despite the fact that he has been raised to be a heartless fighting machine.

AOR
I'll call prince Zuko

Tails x 20
(maleficus i can give u a pic if u want)

Vathu
Name: Dinin Do 'Urden
Background: Son of a peaceful village, He learned he was great at firebending, and the fire nation found out. They took him from his parents and trained him in the arts, little that they knew, they trained him too much. He broke free of their grasp and fled to the country, where the fire nation chase after him.
Appearance: none as of yet..
Personality: Hyper, and always eager to learn more about his bending ability.

Tails x 20
( i can give u a pic

Tails x 20
(my characters age is 17)

Maleficus
Originally posted by Tails x 20
(maleficus i can give u a pic if u want) (Sure, if you think you can find one that looks like his description.)

Tails x 20
(ok here)

Maleficus
(ok here) (I was thinking Muren looked a bit scarier. He has darker skin and scars on his back and chest fro his training.)

Tails x 20
(ok i'll look him up)

Maleficus
(Thanks)

Tails x 20
(i can't find him)

tenshi_kitsune
((This is the sign up forum, the RPing one wont open until all the major characters have been filled up, I still have to post my character but I'm too tired >.< ))

Thunder Fox
i'll play the remaining ones untill people take them

tenshi_kitsune
Originally posted by AOR
I'll call prince Zuko
Sweet, you'll make a good Zuko, AOR

Maleficus
I'll play as Prince Zuko

tenshi_kitsune
You sure? That's kinda a lot to keep up with

silent dreams
Name: Manako
Nation: Water
Background: Her mother and father were killed when she was 6.
Appearance: pic
Personality: She is sweet once you get to know her. She can be a smart ass at times, she loves the snow and water.

tenshi_kitsune
I thought AOR was gonna be Zuko

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by tenshi_kitsune
You sure? That's kinda a lot to keep up with (yep i'm capable of it

Maleficus
I just saw that AOR called Zuko already so I'll play as Sokka instead.

tenshi_kitsune
Silent Dreams, weren't you Katara too? o.o; i'm confused... HELP ME!

Thunder Fox
you wer going to play katara and she wanted it so you gave it up.....i think

silent dreams
I was Kidding Kim!!!!!! *shoves the character back to her*

Thunder Fox
should i start a Danny Phantom rpg?

silent dreams
yes

Tails x 20
yes start one

tenshi_kitsune
Oi! off topic!!! *gives him icky stale cookie* nah, jk! and you can RP with her if you want to Silent -pushes Katara back-

silent dreams
*pushes back and nails her to you* nah nah nah nah naaah nah stick out tongue

tenshi_kitsune
But I feel bad -sigh-

Maleficus
But I feel bad -sigh- What's wrong Kim? Do you need me to apply my knowledge of first aid?

silent dreams
would I ever, ever, ever call you a dirty ***** and steal a character from you?

Thunder Fox

silent dreams
exacly...So, we all rest the case: Kim has Katara.

tenshi_kitsune
... I hope not

awwwwww *hugs Orion* thankies

silent dreams
Well I did.......but AS A JOKE!!!! garg....

tenshi_kitsune
lol. We know, we know -attack huggles Silent-

Maleficus
(I have to go to bed. See you all later.)

Tails x 20
(bye)

s.o.s
can i join i like the last airbender it rocks!!!

Wild Cherry
Name: Kohaku
Nation: Air
Background: Kohaku had lived a happy life with her small family untill her 15th birthday. Her family was celebrating when they were attacked by a large group of fire benders, who left everyone but Kohaku masacared. Horrified by the sights and memories, Kohaku fled her town, going somewhere, anywhere to escape the horrible things she blames herself for. She was also always very close with the wolves near there village, who were said to have magical air powers. She never believed it, but she loved them like family. A short while after her village, they were all killed too, except for one pup, Shinji, who she took with her.
Personality: Nervous and shy, Kohaku is reserved at first, but can slowly learn to trust. She has become very strong, but often underestimates her own power. Her biggest opponent is her own mental block.
Appearance:
hair: blonde, shoulder length, layered
eyes: grey with dark blue cirlces around the outer retina and pupil
body structure: short, and lean. Well built muscles
clothes: silver and white robes, similar to katara's

Thunder Fox
awsome jill

Tails x 20
yea cool

s.o.s
Name:camille lynn near
Nation: water
Personality: camille lefted her family to set of to find places she can draw she wants to get better.she meets some things along the the way she just loved a cute kitten the family was goun and the kitten was all aloun in the cold she had namd the kittenstary from the stars that lead her path. camille lets stary to run around to get exersiz and sleep in her cout when she is tierd . stary is like a sister to her she oways wounted a sister but she didnt she died at the age of4 of the fire nashon.she loves her family and she wishes to turn back but it is to late now her path be hind her is goun and she hafe to keep going. she cares a bag to hold her stuff 5 pares of warm pants and 5 paers of sweeters thick with soft warm fur.she has water and food in her bag to she has pencils and a lot of paper and erasers and charpners and colered pencils. camille hopes to be abul to becaome a water bender and beabul to be a artest
Appearance
hair: black
eyes: ??
body she is perrfet body but she dosnt like it she wants to be to have more body like a reagler girl

tenshi_kitsune
Yay!!! Jill joined! ^^

Wild Cherry
Yay!!! Jill joined! ^^ but of course m'dear big grin

Wild Cherry
yea cool Originally posted by Thunder Fox
awsome jill tyz much happy

Thunder Fox
yep nice new sig

tenshi_kitsune
Okies, so should I make the RP thread now?

names__camille
yea

Wild Cherry
Okies, so should I make the RP thread now? yesOriginally posted by Thunder Fox
yep nice new sig TY happy

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
can i join

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by DARTH_MALIK_1.0
can i join of course happy

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
ok thanks

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
who can i be

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Wild Cherry
yes TY happy Yep ^^

silent dreams
so kim, can we start?

ScarletPheonix
Name: Ryane Profi
Nation: Earth
Background: He was rased to be a earth bender from his 3rd birth day and is very talented. he met the avatar and now has joined forces with him to help him and teach him more earthbending
Appearance: Green Robes, Black Hair, its simple cause im lazzy
Personality: FREAKIN' AWESOME

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
name:koda
nation:fire
background:was told about his power to control fire on his 7th birthday he has trained sence then to capture the avatar he is never going to give up his persute on him
appearince:looks like zuko
personality:agresive and mean

tenshi_kitsune
Okies, I'm gonna make the thread right now. Sorry for not doing so earlier. I didn't have the time.

Tails x 20
ok ready.

silent dreams
Name:Lauren
Nation: earth
apperance:

azn_anime_grl
Name: Chiaki
nation: air
apperance: in picture

yuugatachan
OH OH OH I want to be Toph! I have looked for all info and here the registration:

name: Toph
nation:earth
background:Toph is the one and only child of the wealthy Bei Fong family whose symbol is a flying boar. Because she is blind, her parents, especially her father, make it a point to protect her at all times. Despite her handicap, Toph has developed special skills that make her a very formidable Earthbender. However, she keeps them secret from her family and Master Yu, her earthbending teacher. Toph has fought frequently in Earth Rumble, an underground earthbending tournament, under the alias "the Blind Bandit." (By the end of the episode, Toph is a member of Aang's group of friends and serves as his earthbending teacher.)

appearince: Hair color: Black
Eye color: Pale green (blind)
She usually dresses up in green and wears no shoes to feel the presence of everything that moves around in the earth.
(If you still dont understand it, don't worry I can get a photo of toph. If I get the part *Weak smile*)

personality: Toph appears to have the same carefree and adventurous personality as Aang, and she is very tomboyish in the way she acts and dresses. However, unlike Aang, who avoids fighting whenever possible, Toph loves battling and takes great pride in her earthbending skills. She appears eager to prove that she is as strong as anyone who can see.

Toph's eagerness to prove that she can be independent has led to some initial difficulties with Aang and his friends. Toph insists that she can "carry her own weight" and often mistakes a simple friendly gesture as an act of pity for her blindness.

She is, in a way, mean and bossy but deep down she cares for what she has.

Thunder Fox
should we restart this?

AOR
Nah, I think that we should START it...

Thunder Fox
it was started at one point......i think

AOR
blink You don't say...

Thunder Fox
no not at all

AOR
so where is it?

Thunder Fox
i'll see idf i can find it

scarecrow088
can i join if so this is my character

name: yuki okami
bio: faked his age so he could be in the war against the fire nation, while on the battle ground he fought bravely but was wounded and left behide. some time later he find his way to the earth kingdom. now he hides and the shadows in wait of a fire nation attack
appearances: he has black hair that is long enough to cover his blue eyes, he dresses in black snow pants and black long sleeve shirt
personality: he sticks to him self, he is alone. he fell guilty that he could not protected his nation
weapon: even though he is good at water bending he carries a katana

yuugatachan
So...do I get toph? *Sparkle eyes*

Vraya
Name: Asmodeus
nation: fire
background: lieutenant of the fire nation and was born in the capital of the fire nation(wherever that is) as an orphan. Is loyal and deadly
appearence: miliantly shaved black hair and basic fire nation's army's apparel and armor. No helmet though.
personality: hot-headed but caring at times. Sometimes even he is taken by surprise by the ruthlessness of the generals and admits his opinion which is why he is not yet a general

trademark
Name:Lee
background:quit the fire nation when they killed his father for being in love with a water benderand vows to kill the fire nation king

scarecrow088
is this going to startsleep1

Vraya
It looks like it already has hmm

Thunder Fox
told you guys but we should just restart it

spartant4489
name: xcana
bio : xcana , fire bender brought up in the earth kingdom city of omashu..she dose not yet know that she can bend fire...but when she comes into the path of a friendly water bender she learns how to weild her devastating powersd...at the moment she is in omashu awaiting her time to leave on here journey....
apperance: red hazel eyes...black hair earth kingdom outfit...
carried item's:just the essaenstial(sleeping bag..water..food,,,(ect))

scarecrow088
Originally posted by scarecrow088

bio: faked his age so he could be in the war against the fire nation, while on the battle ground he fought bravely but was wounded and left behide. some time later he find his way to the earth kingdom. now he hides and the shadows in wait of a fire nation attack
appearances: pix
personality: he sticks to him self, he is alone. he fell guilty that he could not protected his nation
weapon: even though he is good at water bending he carries three medium sized katana

rare_fox
Hey this rollplay been dead i would love for it to get back up agen ^^..ill restart my thing..

Name-camille lynn
age-15
sex-female
nation-water
looks--up dated((with out the dragon.))
states--single...looking for a perfet guy.
personalty...is sweet nice shy and perteting...
Bio-camille left home to wonder by her self she is vary nice and is looking for a guy that is nice sweet and perting like her she will like omost every guy and she wants lots of friends easy to do from her personalty.She loves to write storys for little ons and she love to sing and draw.She onders alot keep a eye on her or she might dissapier.She can fight pretty well to.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Originally posted by Ichigo Kurosaki
name: kage dark
background: parents names mom name was soutana dads name was sodea he parents died and his whole tribed died when a fire nation raid came and destroyed his home his mom and dad used there last power to seal him in a indestructible ice ball when he was 8 the only thing he has of his dad is his sword and of his mom a locket.
apperence: looks at pic
personalty: cool, always letting his mind wonder, curious, but once he gets to know u funny and nice, naive

Ichigo Kurosaki
Name: Ichigo Kurosaki
Background: Uknown
Appearence: Pic
Personalilty: Cool, Naive, Calm, Quiet.

Pic of him when he loses control.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Pic of him when normal.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Pic of Kage.

Technicolor
Originally posted by Technicolor
Name: Kohaku
Nation: Air
Background: Kohaku had lived a happy life with her small family untill her 13th birthday. Her family was celebrating when they were attacked by a large group of fire benders, who left everyone but Kohaku masacared. Horrified by the sights and memories, Kohaku fled her town, going somewhere, anywhere to escape the horrible things she blames herself for. She was also always very close with the wolves near there village, who were said to have magical air powers. She never believed it, but she loved them like family. A short while after her village, they were all killed too, except for one pup, Shinji, who she took with her.
Personality: Nervous and shy, Kohaku is reserved at first, but can slowly learn to trust. She has become very strong, but often underestimates her own power. Her biggest opponent is her own mental block.
Appearance:
hair: blonde, shoulder length, layered
eyes: grey with dark blue cirlces around the outer retina and pupil
body structure: short, and lean. Well built muscles
clothes: silver and white robes, similar to katara's

yuugatachan
I guess this roleplay isn't going to start with so many people excited to join. Well this is a good thing that so many people want to join but I dont think a thread will do good for this. May I suggest a free forum.

scarecrow088
name: raven
nation: earth
bio: post one later
looks: pic

rare_fox
Im redoing camille

Name-camille lynn
age-like 15-16
sex-female
bender-water
anger levle-5%
personalty- she is a friendly out going person she will be there for her frieds and die for them she is vary smart to and vary stronge
looks-updated
Bio~~Camille was the only one from her family to get away from the fire army that was killing her family.She had goten away she was a lucky one she is now being looked for by the fire army to be killed.She had watched her parents die with her 5 year old brother and her3 year oild sis she had ran into her room she tryed geting her sister that was10 to get to her room it was late they hadnt seen where camille went they knew where her sis was she srceemed for camille to help but camille was only8 at the time and was scared she watched the shadows on the wall from the fire nashon cuting her sisters head of scarying camille she ran to her window and thats how she got away.She is now haveing till this day replys of that she crys some times in the middle of night from that and is scared hafe to death she had wished she could of saved her sister her other sister had some how dissapierd nowt leting camille \know if she was still a alive or dead.
Likes-to fight for friends,dance,swim,prates fighting,talk,and some other stuff.
dislikes-friends geting hurt,being aloun,fire, fire army ,and night mars
weakness-fire,the fire army, her friends geting hurt, the dark , hger leg geting hurt.

D4th R3v4n
Name- Raith Sarth
Age- 15
Gender- Male
Nation- Fire
Personality- Calm, collected, laid-back, cocky.
History- Raith, is more of an outcast. Yes, thats it, he seeks revenge on the fire nation for humiliating him infront of his family, and friends. He travels alone, searching for anyone to aid him in his cause. He hasn't seen or barely heard of the Avatar, but seeks him out, hoping that maybe he will help him. He has a scar across his back, and over his left eye. He is very adept in his Fire Bending, and martial arts. He also applies his Fire Abilities to his favored Katana. He hates to fight, though he will fight the fire nation till the end, and he loves to fish, and learn anything he can about the other nations.
Appearence- Picture. With scar over left eye.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Yay! D4th joined! *Claps*

D4th R3v4n
-Claps along as well.-

Technicolor
Name: Saiya
Nation: fire
Background: Saiya lived with her sister untill a recent clsh put her permenantly in the hospital. Her parents were killed in war when she was too young to remember, and now she blames the water nation, for those were who killed her parents.
Appearance: - see pipc -
Personality: She is quiet in her forceful manner. She loves to have her way, and normally will not accept anything other then that. She's outgoing and tough, and stands up for her rights. She is also extremely dedicated to her nations military however, and is a fleet admiral for when they are travelling by water, a dangerous task. Currently she is on leave due to her isster's illness, but she is still venturing out, swearing to take her revenge in her family's name.

rare_fox
Makeing anouther carter...camilles best friend.

Name-heart
age-15
sex-female
bender-air
looks-updated
anger leve-40+%
Personalty- she is nice till you get her mad she is a sweet heart at times
Bio-She is a best friend of camille they where togather at birth .Camille's family took her in when her parents where killedcamille and heart where tthe best of friends they seemed like sisters but camille and heart where differnt benders.Camille and heart would like to fight togather because air and water would be good in a fight.But when the fire benders attack camille tryed to get her away but it was late camille fears that she had died and wanted to bring her body to place in the family grave but camille ran of.Heart didnt like that camille ran of but she didnt blam her for runing of .

Deit
Name: Deit Rewd
Nation: water
Background: he always practiced sword fighting, incase of an attack. Now he travels on his own, looking for other people from the water tribe.
Appearance: pic
Personality: he has a happy go lucky attitude, and likes to train in sword fighting, and water bending.

DARTH MALIK 2.0
name:Volcom
nation: Fire
bio :Mysterious Past

rare_fox
Re doing camille...because im bord....

Name-Camlle
last name-lynn
nick name-cam,camble
age-16
sex-female
bender-water
Who she cares for as friends or other..-Kage,muren,sokka,heart,and her family.
strangh-food ,water ,friends, low ground,lakes,other stuff.
weakness.-friends geting hurt,fire,geting hiting back into the nee she is realy senative in the spot.
Favort food-apples,watermelon,so on wqith fruits.....
favorit drink-water.
bio-to painful to say ask Camille
Looks-
Hair-long white hair silk is
eyes-sea blue light kind glass eyes.
body type-just right.
Color- white
Evil or good-good thats why she looks sweet.

A_broken_smile
Name:rain mint
Nation: Water
Backgroundmessedhe has a great life she been teached for many years and know bloomed into a nice,smart,cute ,stronge, young lady.She been hard headed all her life speaking her mind when not need ,but she oways trys to do what s right,but some times when she feels evil she does horabul things.She travles the woods aloun for now and she isnt afried to fight,only if there is a strong will be hind it.
Appearancestick out tongueic she has dagers and a sword with her...the daggers are like in her bag...the sword on aloop on her black skirt
Personality:kind,hard headed,sweet,out going,
Fav food,fried eal,shusha,fish,apple,and peaches.

trademark
Name - Shin takishi
Age - 17
Sex - male
Bender - fire
Looks - http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/gq170_photos/animeguy2-3.jpg
personalty - easy going but is a ruthless fighter trys to stay out the spot like but is a loyal person to his friends
Bio - is a ex fire nation general despite his age he is one of the best fire benders in the world he had to flee his role because he would not send his troops into a fight with two unknown enemy's not to mention he and the fire Lord daughter where secretly having a relationship

trademark
Name - Kenta meto
Age - 17
Sex - male
Bender - earth/sand
Looks -http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/gq170_photos/animeguy.jpg
personalty - brutish but kind hates most fire benders
Bio -to live in a small sand tribe town but it was over run by the fire nation he got separated from his family so he went to ba-sing-sa where he learned earth bending he picked it up fast and is now a great earth and sand bender.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Name: Aiko Beloved
Sex: Female
Bender: Fire/Lightning
Looks: http://img309.imageshack.us/img309/6724/firegirl2qq1.jpg
Personality: Nice, Calm, Cool, Works hard
Bio: Hates the Fire nation and trains very hard to get stronger. She has different secret moves that she made up on her own. And is the best friend of Al.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Name: Al Kantana
Sex: Male
Bender: Water
Looks: http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/813/112351710810ha6.jpg
Personality: Nice, Calm, Quiet, Cool, Tries to be helpful as much as possible.
Bio: Al comes from the same tribe at Kage. The strongest water tribe ever the Waterica's. They use lots of different ways to fight with water that hasn't even been heard of. Like using a sword and turning it into a Ice dragon or Ice tiger.

trademark
my rie guy can do lightning to

Kurosaki Ichigo
Rie? Only Fire Benders can do that. So Shin would be doing lightning.

trademark
i ment fire my bad

Kurosaki Ichigo
It's cool.

trademark
ok

Wild-Cherry
Name: Saiya
Nation: fire
Background: Saiya lived with her sister untill a recent accident put her permenantly in the hospital. Her parents were killed in war when she was too young to remember, and now she blames the water nation, for those were who killed her parents.
Appearance: - see pic -
Personality: She is quiet in her forceful manner. She loves to have her way, and normally will not accept anything other then that. She's outgoing and tough, and stands up for her rights. She is also extremely dedicated to her nations military however, and is a fleet admiral for when they are travelling by water, a dangerous task. Currently she is on leave due to her isster's illness, but she is still venturing out, swearing to take her revenge in her family's name.

{ again stick out tongue }

sayiamon
Name: Haku
Nation: Earth
Background: Unknown
Appearance: Pic will come soon!
Personality: Quiet, mean when he speaks.

Restart this!

SilentWolf
Yesh... Restart the damn rp.

~B@ckB0n3~
Reposting...

Name: Mhenlo Tagachi
Sex: Male.
Bender: Earth.
Appearance: Short, brownish hair with greenish brown eyes and an Earth Benders traveling tunic with traveling boots and leather gloves.
Personalty: Mostly outgoing, sometimes shallow.
Bio: Mhenlo was born in Ba Sing Say as a merchant's assisstant for 10 years of his life. Then one day after he quit his job, an Earth Bender found him walking home and decided to teach him all he knew. Mhenlo is now a great Earth Bender who travels the four nations in search of other Earth Benders who can teach him more.

scarecrow088
Originally posted by scarecrow088

appearances: he has white hair that is long enough to cover his blue eyes, he dresses in black snow pants and black long sleeve shirt
personality: he sticks to him self, he is alone. he fells guilty that he could not protected his nation
weapon: even though he is good at water bending he carries a katana

SilentWolf
Name: Rayj

Background: Rayj comes from a powerfull Fire Nation Family. Her father was a general under the Fire lords Command, and her mother; One of the most powerfull Fire Benders in the nations. Both Rayj's parent's were very important political figures. Through out the fire nation they were respected, but among the other nations, they were hated. One night a group of Earth Bending assassins ambushed her parents and their body guards as they made their way across a vast desert to visit the fire lord. Every one was slaughtered except for Rayj who managed to escape with supplies as well as a firey hatred for anything other than fire benders. Rayj had been on her own for a few months, avoiding the assassins that swore to put an end to her life.

Appearance: http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e149/Kaori_Nanashi/Anime%20Girl/warriorgirl.jpg

Personality: Rayj is quite, but she is also persistent. Although she is still young, her mother tough her much about fire bending. If threatened, Rayj wont think twice about fighting. She has a firey tempter to along with her passion for bending.

_Rare_Fox_
I don't want it to restart ...sad

Souichiro Nagi
Namemessedhirosaki Soutana/Aimi Soutana

Nation:Water/Water

BackgroundThe Soutana clan was overpowered by the Fire army. It took them 12 months before they finally had fallen. Shirosaki's mother sealed him in a indestructable ball of water along with his Faternal Twin sis Aimi which stands for beautiful in japanese. Before his mother and father had fallen to the Fire Army. Soutana was the most powerful water bending clan in the Universe. But Shirosaki doesn't live up to the Soutana name since he isn't too good at water bending. His sister Aimi is very great at water bending and trys to teach him. But Shirosaki refuses to be taught by a girl. Also Aimi can heal people by water bending but she hasn't perfected it yet. And Shirosaki can bend wherever water is.

Appearence:
Aimi: http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u33/candy_girl_018/wateranime.jpg

Shirosaki: http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r167/sasukes_girl01/anime%20boys/WolfBoy.jpg
Imagine his hair and eyes are blue.

Personality:
Shirosaki: Stubborn, Mean, and speaks his mind, and never gives up
Aimi: Is nice, friendly, loving, Too forgiving, never gives up

Also they have a water bending animal. It's a little cat. Imagine it's blue. It's name is Aiko.
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e372/TrueSoul/Anime%20Animals/KawaiiKitty.jpg

scarecrow88
((edit i'll just use the character i had last wink ))

TwilightPrince
Name - Jack "Boom" homes
Age - 17
Sex - male
Bender - Earth/Sand
Looks -http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/gq170_photos/animeguy.jpg
personalty - brutish but kind hates most fire benders
Bio - Use to live in a small sand tribe but it was over run by the fire nation. He got separated from his family so he went to ba-sing-sa to find clues about where they were. While there he learned earth bending from a master he picked it up fast and is now a great earth and sand bender.

Camille's_Death
Name:
Camille lynn

Sex:
Female

Nation:
Water

Background:
Her parents and her baby sister killed by the fire tribe when she was only 12 .,She was lucky to get away.She holds a bag full of her stuff on her back.She is good at healing and fighting.She is a quite girl who is mainly to her self.She seems to be nice at times but that fear makes her mean.

Personalty:

Nice at times

Mean at times.

Looks:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/blackberry_fool/anime/water.jpg

sorry i just put one back togather fast...me sorry ill work on it later..

scarecrow88
name: chain
bio: rogue fire binder, chain refused to fight in the wars after his father was double crossed by the fire nation and was killed, right after that his mother stopped caring about everything and went in to a depression. now chain wonders around the world searching for away to take down the fire nation.

Camille's_Death
Cool ^^

Rodgort
Name: Mhenlo Zunkai
Sex: Male.
Bender: Earth.
Appearance: Short, brownish hair with greenish brown eyes and an Earth Benders traveling tunic with leather boots and leather gloves.
Personalty: Mostly outgoing, sometimes shallow.
Bio: Mhenlo was born in Ba Sing Say as a merchant's assisstant for 10 years of his life. Then one day after he quit his job, an Earth Bender found him walking home and decided to teach him all he knew. Mhenlo is now a great Earth Bender who travels the four nations in search of other Earth Benders who can teach him more.

Camille's_Death
^good

scarecrow88
oh this is what chain looks like

earthbender5730
Name:Kudam Fong

Sex: Male

Bender: Earth

Appearance: Black/Brownish hair, Broad Shoulders, Brown eyes, slightly on the short side.

Personalty: A very nice kid with a opptimistic personality. But can be very cranky and doesn't really care for manors.

Bio: Kudam left his Earth Tribe named Sin' Dorei in the hills near Ba Sing Sei. The pink leaved trees and town over a beautiful waterful was left behind. He found out he was a bender when he was 12. His mother and father trained him. They kept it a secret so they could keep him out of the war. He left his beautiful home to go see the world and fight evil fire nation. He was going to kill Lord Ozai. His great grandpa trained flying bison with airbenders since the war started. Sinmai, the father's flying bison had a baby boy bison. Kudam named him Appa. He left with his friend, Cin'mai. The blind daughter of the richest people in town. She was a powerful, eartbender. He met two watertribe kids named hin'du and Kai'mei. They traveled the world and lived happily ever after.

C. C. Cowgirl
If this can be brought back to life then I am in big grin

Geek.mike
Yeah, this sounds good, if its still hapening

C. C. Cowgirl
Maybe I should request a new Avatar RP big grin

supatroopa286
oh i am def. in!!!

C. C. Cowgirl
I am going to make a request for a new Avatar RP smile

It will be suggested today or tomorrow depending on how well things work within my mind big grin

scarecrow88
((can we restart this rp))

Striding Cloud
I would like to. big grin

scarecrow88
((kool anyone else))

Lady Fox
If you get this started again, I am in big grin

Wild-Cherry
Likewise smile

As long as I don't get ignored again stick out tongue-

Lady Fox
I can guarantee that the odds of that is slim, G wink

AOR
yes restart is good.

Lady Fox
I will explore deep into the biograph of airbenders and passing on of beninding and will find a way to be an airbender even though Aang is said to be the last big grin

scarecrow88
(( sorry been a little busy lately but i will be back on later, the set will be book 3 chapter 12 the western air temple. post the characters u want to be i'll take toph if ppl dont mind big grin then we can get started))

Lady Fox
What do you mean, book 3 chapter 12? For a starter, the 13th episode is released, but also: Are we supposed to pick up where the episodes stop and work from there?

scarecrow88
(oh sry how about after day of blk sun unless someone has a better idea)

Lady Fox
I can jump in from anytime in any episode, but I am afraid I do not understand. Are we going to continue the Avatar battle, although fanfiction-style?

scarecrow88
yes facfic style but will that be a problem when its back with new episode

Lady Fox
Not to me. I am good at taking my own path smile

Will it be the original group?

scarecrow88
yea just waiting for more ppl to take interest then we can pick characters

Jedireaper
I'll join when my Internet connection is fixed.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>