Yo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Taranis
Howdy, all. Right. These welcome threads are always so awkward.

My SN is Taranis, and I've been using the Internet and forum surfing for too long, probably. I've been roleplaying for two and a half years, and it's up there next to forums and art in how long it's been with me. It's something that I like to think that I've become somewhat experienced in, and I hope to start up RPing here eventually. Forum discussion and debate is always fun, but my chief hobby is art. I'll probably start posting up art here eventually too. That I've been my chief pursuit for four years, so... this forum looks like it's going to be a lot of fun to be apart.

I was linked here by AOR. Pleased to meet all of you.

AOR
Very well thought out. I'm sure ever one will be completly overwhelmed with your very prescence. big grin Not to mention thanks for the credit!!! smokin'

DarkWizard
Welcome!

Imperial_Samura
I bid you good day, and extend a most grandiose of greetings to you! May your stay here be long and fruitful, your threads long lived, and your posts fun and appreciated by all! wavey

And good work to AOR for bringing new blood to our prosperous little community! clap

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

River Wild
Welcome to KMC!

K.Diddy
Welcome to Kmc Feel free to post in my thread ''K.Diddy's place of Love'' In the Off topic forum

Maya Zurak
Welcome! ^^

Aliies
Howdy in many returns, fellow RPer!

Hope you don't mind my asking, what genre' exactly of RP 'floats your boat'

~Im feeling positive today, like the Russian/Australian i am...~

khfreak#1
welcome and enjoy th boards

ladygrim
Howdy welcome to KMC have fun wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.