Magneto vs. Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xplosive42
Who wins?

TheKahn
the horse looking dude

Juntai
I think Magneto is by far the better character, but BRB probably wins.

Timslar
70 year old Magneto controlled Thor's mind at one point, and another his shield held against Thor's relentless pounding.

The current Magneto is much more powerful, and Beta Ray Bill just doesn't have what it takes unless he got an upgrade recently.

JohnR
BRB has destroyed planets accidentally in his battle against Stardust. All-out BRB should be able to destroy even Magneto's shields.

I'd say BRB wins unless he's worried about the side-effects of their battle.

long pig
BRB>or=Thor>Magneto

demigawd
I don't think BRB can destroy Magneto's shields.

And I definitely don't think Thor > Magneto.

But Magneto beats Thor for all the reasons Magneto can't beat Beta Ray. Thor is a humanoid - he has blood, he has electrical impulses, he has a humanoid mind to be manipulated. Magneto beats Thor because Magneto can manipulate Thor's body at a micro level. BRB is some kind of synthetic being, there's no real proof that he has ANY of that. And as powerful as Magneto is, his lethality comes from subtle manipulations of internal processes rather than generating planet-destroying blasts. Magneto just doesn't have the offensive firepower to put down BRB and if he can't manipulate BRB's body somehow, Magneto can't do anything to him.

BRB wins.

the Darkone
Beta Ray Bill hammer is = Thor's Hammer, BRB hammer will go threw any barrier if BRB will it too. Thor/BRB >>> Magneto

demigawd
If you say that stormbreaker = Mjolnir, then you should know that BRB's hammer can't go through any barrier, because Mjolnir can't go through any barrier. Hell, Magneto was able to take control of Mjolnir from Thor. Magneto's best bet is to snatch away Stormbreaker and beat the hell out of BRB with it (assuming he can control Stormbreaker...I don't know what it's made out of, but Magneto can control Uru)

grey fox
Couldn't Beta ray Bill whip up some lightening to disrupt Magneto's electro magnetic field ?

demigawd
If you want to disrupt Magneto's ELECTRO-magnetic field, the worst thing you can do is throw lightning at it...it makes him more powerful.

BRB doesn't necessarily need to break Magneto's forcefield to win, though. He has a lot of options, and Magneto really has nothing to do to BRB in return, assuming his synthetic form has no electrical, metalic, or iron-based blood parts, and assuming Stormbreaker isn't metalic or uru.

Avalonofthewind
Beta Ray Bill's body is cybernetic, which is actually a trump card for Mags.
There still is the issue of a high class magical weapon vs a mutant.
BRB wins.

grey fox
(auto quote)[/quickquote

Ok , put that down as my lack of knowledge on Electro magnetics...

demigawd
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Beta Ray Bill's body is cybernetic, which is actually a trump card for Mags.
There still is the issue of a high class magical weapon vs a mutant.
BRB wins.

Cybernetic? You sure?

If that's the case, Magneto wins. I'm not worried about Stormbreaker - Classic Magneto was able to hold off Mjolnir for awhile, and post powerup #1 Magneto was able to control Mjolnir. He's even more powerful today.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by demigawd
Cybernetic? You sure?

If that's the case, Magneto wins. I'm not worried about Stormbreaker - Classic Magneto was able to hold off Mjolnir for awhile, and post powerup #1 Magneto was able to control Mjolnir. He's even more powerful today.

I'm 100% sure. It was even in the handbook at some point.
Have any proof of Mags controlling Mjolnir? That I would need to see.
If BRB is stalemating Heralds, I can't see Mags winning.

grey fox

If cybernetics are involved then my vote goes towards mag's , uru hammer or not he'll just throw him around the room before ripping the parts out of his body.....

demigawd

I'd classify Magneto as herald level. BRB also had some difficulty against the likes of Spider-Man.

Magneto controlling Mjolnir was in a 70s issue of the Avengers, when Thor was arguably portrayed at his most powerful, and Magneto was less powerful than he is today. The quote was, "Zounds! Ee'en Mjolnir doth not respondeth!", as Magneto snatched it out of his hands. Even if I had the issue, I wouldn't scan it anyway, I'd keep it TIGHTLY sealed because it's GOT to be worth thousands today.

Mider
BRB having trouble with spiderman......bad writing.

demigawd
And yet strangely, it was in the same series by the same writer who wrote BRB at his most powerful ever. The next issue, actually. Go figure.

Sixth_Winged
It's either this match depends on who get's the first shot or BRB. BRB just has unbelievably raw power(enough to shatter a planet, i doubt it if Mag's shield would hold) along with a bit of Thor's versatility. He is also heck of a lot more durable. I'm just giving Mag's a good chance cause BRB is a cyborg and has considerable metal inside him. That is already one huge disadvantage for him not to mention the fact that Mag's usually provide a good fight for thor. Though possible, BRB has yet to been seen with knowledge w/ tapping into the Stormbreaker/Mjolnir's major versality which includes the power to control the em-spectrum (which to thor was able to use before to disable Mag's powers).

Khellendros
Since Mjolnir can absorb a wide range of electromagnetic energies, and has actually absorbed one of Magneto's shields before, I don't see why BRB couldn't do the same so long as Stormbreaker really does have all the same abilities as Mjolnir.

demigawd
The thing being BRB would have to know how to do it (and if he's never done it, that's questionable), Stormbreaker would have to be capable of doing it (also questionable), and Magneto would have to let him do it. In their rematch, when Magneto received his first powerup, just snatched Mjolnir out of Thor's hands. So there's no guarantee that Thor would even have the opportunity to absorb Mag's powers, considering that Mags is even MORE powerful than he was in their rematch.

I give Mags 7/10 odds against BRB, 6/10 against Thor.

the Darkone
Strombreaker = Thor's hammer can go threw any narrier depending on the will BRB. Thor's hammer went threw Kangs force-sheild and his force shield was suppose to be unbreakable.

TheKahn
I thought BRB was gentically engineered not a cyborg. While mags is really powerful, BRB can also manipulate magnetic fields. I don't think he is as skilled as Magneto but that has to give him some resistance to mags attacks. Add in BRB destructive firepower and all the magic enchantments that his hammer has, and I just can't see BRB losing a majority.

demigawd
Originally posted by the Darkone
Strombreaker = Thor's hammer can go threw any narrier depending on the will BRB. Thor's hammer went threw Kangs force-sheild and his force shield was suppose to be unbreakable.

No, Kang called his forcefield unbreakable. Magneto's forcefield has proven to be unbreakable. Thor's hammer has failed to penetrate Invisible Woman's, a much weaker version of Magneto's, Super-Skrulls, Quasar's and others. So there are a lot of examples that contradict what you're saying.

Beyonder

But Magneto beats Thor for all the reasons Magneto can't beat Beta Ray. Thor is a humanoid - he has blood, he has electrical impulses, he has a humanoid mind to be manipulated. Magneto beats Thor because Magneto can manipulate Thor's body at a micro level. BRB is some kind of synthetic being, there's no real proof that he has ANY of that.

Nor is their any proof that Gladiator has the same biology that humans have. And yet, Magneto can beat Gladiator.

I guess looking humanoid is good enough for Gladiator but not Bill, even though in Bill's normal form he's humanoid with a nose. I guess that transformation into horseface by Stormbreaker some how prevents Magneto from controlling him. Then wouldn't then same transformation prevent Thor from...oh wait, he still looks humanoid.

...Oddly enough, Magneto has never manipulated structures of beings like Thor, Gladiator, or Bill so I don't even see where there's an argument that he can. Their physiology is unknown.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by TheKahn
I thought BRB was gentically engineered not a cyborg. While mags is really powerful, BRB can also manipulate magnetic fields. I don't think he is as skilled as Magneto but that has to give him some resistance to mags attacks. Add in BRB destructive firepower and all the magic enchantments that his hammer has, and I just can't see BRB losing a majority.

It's both. He has sensors inside him and a bio-engineered cyborg. His flesh becomes significantly dense when he uses transform to his asgardian form.

Beyonder
The thing being BRB would have to know how to do it (and if he's never done it, that's questionable), Stormbreaker would have to be capable of doing it (also questionable), and Magneto would have to let him do it.

Thor is no Beta Ray Bill. Between the two, Bill uses his head more often. Bill can do anything Thor can, only godblast is in question. SB absorbed attacks from Stardust, Mags shield is getting absorbed.

Bill's takes shots from Stardust. Got up after Galactus put him down. Survives planetary destruction after planetary destruction. Anything Magneto throws at him is nothing knew. Even before gaining Stormbreaker, Bill stalemated Thor. Bill absorbs Magneto shield and takes this win.

And between the two, Bill's almost always on bloodlust. It's Magneto that might under estimate or not know Bill rather than Bill not knowing Magneto. People rarely see Bill or know his existence, while Bill spends half his time with Sif and the other half with Thor, who has battled Magneto.

demigawd
Originally posted by Beyonder
Thor is no Beta Ray Bill. Between the two, Bill uses his head more often. Bill can do anything Thor can, only godblast is in question. SB absorbed attacks from Stardust, Mags shield is getting absorbed.

Bill's takes shots from Stardust. Got up after Galactus put him down. Survives planetary destruction after planetary destruction. Anything Magneto throws at him is nothing knew. Even before gaining Stormbreaker, Bill stalemated Thor. Bill absorbs Magneto shield and takes this win.

And between the two, Bill's almost always on bloodlust. It's Magneto that might under estimate or not know Bill rather than Bill not knowing Magneto. People rarely see Bill or know his existence, while Bill spends half his time with Sif and the other half with Thor, who has battled Magneto.

Well, now that we KNOW BRB's makeup - an electronic cyborg, we KNOW he's made up of components that Magneto can manipulate, so there's no longer a question of that.

Magneto tears BRB into pieces.

TheKahn
Well, now that we KNOW BRB's makeup - an electronic cyborg, we KNOW he's made up of components that Magneto can manipulate, so there's no longer a question of that.

Magneto tears BRB into pieces.

The problem is that Stormbreaker can absorb the magnetic attack or can manipulate his metalic componets and keep them in place. Now I don't think it has ever been shown how powerful Stormbreaker's magnetic abilities are but since were dealing with an enchantment from Odin, I would give it the benifit of the doubt

demigawd
The problem is that Stormbreaker can absorb the magnetic attack or can manipulate his metalic componets and keep them in place. Now I don't think it has ever been shown how powerful Stormbreaker's magnetic abilities are but since were dealing with an enchantment from Odin, I would give it the benifit of the doubt

But just because it was made by Odin doesn't mean you can just assume that it can do everything Mjolnir can do. Can Odin's magic spear generate electromagnetic energy? Can the Odinsword? Unknown, in every case. And even if Stormbreaker is capable of doing it, if BRB has never done it, it would likewise imply that he doesn't know how - and there were plenty of times where it would have come in handy.

Remember, Thor is the god of Thunder, Lord of Lightning, which is a component of the EM sphere. Mjolnir may have those abilities specifically to complement Thor's role as the God of Thunder. In fact, it's been stated that Mjolnir actually just channels power innate to Thor, which explains its electrical-oriented abilities. Nothing has shown that the same should or would hold true for BRB, who is not a god of thunder.

TheKahn
But just because it was made by Odin doesn't mean you can just assume that it can do everything Mjolnir can do. Can Odin's magic spear generate electromagnetic energy? Can the Odinsword? Unknown, in every case. And even if Stormbreaker is capable of doing it, if BRB has never done it, it would likewise imply that he doesn't know how - and there were plenty of times where it would have come in handy.

Remember, Thor is the god of Thunder, Lord of Lightning, which is a component of the EM sphere. Mjolnir may have those abilities specifically to complement Thor's role as the God of Thunder. In fact, it's been stated that Mjolnir actually just channels power innate to Thor, which explains its electrical-oriented abilities. Nothing has shown that the same should or would hold true for BRB, who is not a god of thunder.

At the end of the 1st paragraph it says that Bill's hammer has all of the enchantments as Thor's except only bill can weild it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Ray_Bill#A_New_Hammer

Here are the enchantments of mjolnir. The second one deals with energy manipulation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mjolnir_%28Marvel_Comics%29#Enchantments

As I said, it doesn't say just how powerful theses abilities are but given the shear power BRB has displayed, the power of the villans he as faced, and the devine source of the power, I just don't see Magneto using magnetic fields to kill Bill IMO.

demigawd
Wiki is a dubious source, but even assuming it has the potential to control weather, if BRB doesn't know about it, he can't use it in battle. Besides, the enchantment specifically states, "absorbs energy and re-directs it", it doesn't say it can generate the energy. Magneto would just snatch Stormbreaker away the way he did with Thor. And he doesn't have to direct the energy at Stormbreaker - he would manipulate BRB directly. Magneto doesn't shoot beams at objects to affect them.

Fishy 500
I don't think BRB can destroy Magneto's shields.

And I definitely don't think Thor > Magneto.

But Magneto beats Thor for all the reasons Magneto can't beat Beta Ray. Thor is a humanoid - he has blood, he has electrical impulses, he has a humanoid mind to be manipulated. Magneto beats Thor because Magneto can manipulate Thor's body at a micro level. BRB is some kind of synthetic being, there's no real proof that he has ANY of that. And as powerful as Magneto is, his lethality comes from subtle manipulations of internal processes rather than generating planet-destroying blasts. Magneto just doesn't have the offensive firepower to put down BRB and if he can't manipulate BRB's body somehow, Magneto can't do anything to him.

BRB wins.

This version of Mags exists in your mind and the land of PIS, Demi .... Although i agree that mags should be able to do this stuff, he doesn't. Its like Silver Surfer travelling back in time to kill any opponent b4 he faces them ! It just doesn't happen !

Fishy 500
Wiki is a dubious source,

Yess, G.S. is chief editor .... Seriously anyone can edit it !

the Darkone
BRB hammer is equal to Thor's hammer it's been stated many times, Odin bestowed the same powers to BRB hammer as Thor hammer. Mjolnir/ Stormbreaker are equal but use differently but they are the same.

Fishy 500
Originally posted by the Darkone
BRB hammer is equal to Thor's hammer it's been stated many times, Odin bestowed the same powers to BRB hammer as Thor hammer. Mjolnir/ Stormbreaker are equal but use differently but they are the same.

Yesss and you've said the 'SAME' thing, in three different ways !

TheKahn
Originally posted by Fishy 500
Yess, G.S. is chief editor .... Seriously anyone can edit it !

do you know of a better souce? Marveldirectoy.com has some good stuff but Wiki is the best I've been able to find

Fishy 500
do you know of a better souce? Marveldirectoy.com has some good stuff but Wiki is the best I've been able to find

In stormbreaker it was wrecking planets , heralds and asteroids. IMO they are harder to 'break' than Mags shield !

long pig
In stormbreaker it was wrecking planets , heralds and asteroids. IMO they are harder to 'break' than Mags shield !
I don't agree.

No one's gonna "break" Mag's shield. They can steal it/transform it/absorb it all day long, but they aren't breaking it.

TheKahn
Yea, I agree with you Fishy. But aparently Magneto is now a herald level character (when that happened I don't know) who can simply take away Stormbreaker and stop planet shattering blows.

Add in the fact that the hammer is magical and I just can't see BRB losing

demigawd
This version of Mags exists in your mind and the land of PIS, Demi .... Although i agree that mags should be able to do this stuff, he doesn't. Its like Silver Surfer travelling back in time to kill any opponent b4 he faces them ! It just doesn't happen !

You're telling me that Magneto DOESN'T control metal? No? So what is your point? Because BRB is cybernetic, so you're going to have to do better than just saying, "he exists in your mind" to make the point that Magneto is somehow unable to affect BRB.

Fact: Silver Surfer has never gone back in time to kill somebody
Fact: Beta Ray Bill has never used magnetism with Stormbreaker
Fact: Magneto has controlled the iron in blood, destroyed nervous systems, and controlled atoms and electrons

There's your difference.

End of story. Good try, though!

demigawd

Magneto takes asteroids and uses them to sleep on. So what. If you've never seen Magneto's forcefield broken, then you can't assume that BRB is going to be one to break it, considering the kind of energy attacks Magneto has withstood in the past.

demigawd
Yea, I agree with you Fishy. But aparently Magneto is now a herald level character (when that happened I don't know) who can simply take away Stormbreaker and stop planet shattering blows.

Add in the fact that the hammer is magical and I just can't see BRB losing

having a magical hammer doesn't mean much when a)Its user just resorts to generic blasts that can be blocked and b)Your opponent can just snatch the hammer from his hands to begin with

Lucid Lui
But aparently Magneto is now a herald level character (when that happened I don't know) who can simply take away Stormbreaker and stop planet shattering blows. Well, NOW, there'll be none of that going on at all. Y'know, considering he's de-powered and all.

BRB curbstomps him...

Beyonder

That's funny. How many times have we seen Magneto affect Thor, Bill, Gladiator, Hercules, or any other non-human/mutant being using the techniques your describing? And there's plenty of times when such attacks would have come in handy against Thor. Such as that time when Thor absorbed his shield and then knocked him out of the park.

Please stop. Stormbreaker is no different from Mjlnornir. The only thing that differs is whether Bill can do a God blast since he's not necessarily a true god like Thor.

As for your EM, Stormbreaker absorbed Power Cosmic. PC>EM.

And what part is that? Your assuming Magneto can just own Bill like that when your down even know how strong Bill is or his physiology. And how much cyborgnetics is inside him. Heck, not even sure if he's ever had a problem with his cybernetics being messed up. It's rarely brought by writters to begin with. Furthermore, he stalemated Thor with Stormbreaker. You think Magneto's going to stop him with Stormbreaker?

Like Tyrant, Galactus, Star Dust, and Tyrants androids did. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Beyonder
You're telling me that Magneto DOESN'T control metal? No? So what is your point? Because BRB is cybernetic, so you're going to have to do better than just saying, "he exists in your mind" to make the point that Magneto is somehow unable to affect BRB.

And cybernetics means metal? You don't even know what is in Bill. Just because he's got cybernetics, Magneto automatically owns him? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Where was that Magneto when Doom demagnetised his armor and owned Magneto?

Fact: Magneto has never used his magnetism on aliens or gods.
Fact: You don't know how much cybernetics is in Bill to even make that a factor.
Fact: Stormbreaker has done everything Mjlnornir can except godly essence blast because Bill is not truly a god.
Fact: Stormbreaker absorbed PC attacks. PC>EM. No reason he can't absorb Magneto's shield.

...of gods and alien beings?

demigawd
That's funny. How many times have we seen Magneto affect Thor, Bill, Gladiator, Hercules, or any other non-human/mutant being using the techniques your describing?

Stupid question. How many times has Magneto fought any of them? Classic Magneto fought Thor and lost, Powerup #1 Magneto fought Thor and took Mjolnir away from him. What's your point?

As for superhumans Magneto has affected - Hulk, She-Hulk, the Neo, Brood, Phalanx and he mind-controlled the entire Avengers lineup.

And when Magneto was restored to prime age he simply snatched Mjolnir out of Thor's hand and knocked him upside the head with it, along with the rest of the Avengers. So it DID come in handy, didn't it? laughing out loud

Fat lot of good that'll do BRB when he's no longer in possession of Stormbreaker.

And again, BRB hasn't shown any such power with Stormbreaker. So either Stormbreaker doesn't have the ability, or BRB doesn't. Either way it doesn't look good for him.

Fatal mistake, Beyonder. We're not talking about level of power, we're talking about nature of power. EM power is fundamentally incompatible with Uru and cybernetics. Whether PC is more potent is irrelevant in this context.

BRB IS a cybernetic being. As such he's vulnerable to an EM attack. Pretty simple equation, man.

And stalemating Mjolnir with Stormbreaker means what when Magneto overrided Mjolnir?

None of whom attempted an EM attack. You're good at not making points.

Beyonder
Magneto takes asteroids and uses them to sleep on. So what. If you've never seen Magneto's forcefield broken, then you can't assume that BRB is going to be one to break it, considering the kind of energy attacks Magneto has withstood in the past.

He puts one asteroid into orbit and your comparing that to the asteroids and planets being wrecked?

Bill kicks his ass and smashes that puny rock that Erik sleeps on.

demigawd
And cybernetics means metal? You don't even know what is in Bill. Just because he's got cybernetics, Magneto automatically owns him? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes, actually. It's a unique vulnerability. Electrical impulses, metals, you know all that good stuff Magneto likes to work with.

You mean the story that took place in your mind? he de-magnetized his armor and hit Magneto, and no fighting took place after that. There WAS no "owning". Magneto had plenty of options after that, as he showed against Iron Man and the de-magnetized Sentinel armor he fought.

I dealt with all of these points in my last post.

demigawd
He puts one asteroid into orbit and your comparing that to the asteroids and planets being wrecked?

Bill kicks his ass and smashes that puny rock that Erik sleeps on.

Not before Magneto makes BRB punch himself out for fun.

JohnR
If BRB wasn't worried about collateral damage, his hammer can destroy the planet Magneto's on. Good luck for Magneto finding a suitable atmosphere in time to survive.

Beyonder
Stupid question. How many times has Magneto fought any of them? Classic Magneto fought Thor and lost, Powerup #1 Magneto fought Thor and took Mjolnir away from him. What's your point?

Stupid? I threw them out as examples of gods and aliens. Your the stupid one to give such a response.

And? So has Surfer. But even Surfer's yet to pull it on Thor or Bill. He's threatened to exploit Gladitor's weakness just to prevent fight. He's never done it against Thor, even during Blood and Thunder when Thor went crazy and attacked Bill and Sif.

He's never done it against Thor. What makes you think it's going to work on Bill. And since when was Hulk's transformation mystic in nature? Bill in his horse face form is not the same alien being before his transformation.

It did. But that doesn't mean Bill can't absorb his shield and kill him the way of Fenris or beat him down like Star Dust. Only difference between SD and Maggy is Maggy's planetary feats come down to messing with the polarity of the Earth. Oh, and that gate way to cosmic hell.

But I guess EM is everything. Greater than a being of pure energy like Star Dust wielding PC. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What ability? You didn't even know Bill is part cyborg. Now your claiming Stormbreaker can't do what Mjlornir can't? Stormbreaker was given to Bill by Odin. The same Odin that enchant Mjlornir as well.

Fundemental according to you! PC has manipulated things beyond EM, even Odin's magic when he tried to save Bill.

Mjlornir absorbed Magneto's shield. Stormbreaker's doing the same thing.

Stalemate what? :laughing: Where did I say that? Am I saying Magneto can't override Stormbreaker? Your the one who's deny that Stormbreaker's ability.

Because an EM attack is greater than planetary explosion, Galactus, Star Dust, and Tyrant. roll eyes (sarcastic)

demigawd
Stupid? I threw them out as examples of gods and aliens. Your the stupid one to give such a response.

No, you said "How many times have we seen Magneto affect Thor, Bill, Gladiator, Hercules..." hence asking specifically for evidence that he did that to one of them, when you know he never even fought BRB, Gladiator or Herc. Why ask a question you know the answer to?

And? Surfer is a pacifist. Magneto is not. If Magneto decides to exploit Gladiator's radiation weakness or anybody else's weakness, he won't threaten it...he'll do it.

Never done what? Disarmed Thor? He has. Never done what? Disrupted Thor's cybernetic parts? He doesn't have any. BRB does.

Hence missing the point again. Hulk is stronger and has better feats than Hydroman, who just shoots out lots and lots of water. But Hydroman can beat Sandman MUCH more easily than Hulk can. Does that mean that Hydroman is more powerful? No...it means his specific brand of power is better suited for fighting Sandman than Hulk.

Likewise, if Magneto has innate control over the very components that make up BRB, it doesn't matter if he's weaker than Stardust...he has an advantage that Stardust does not.

The same Mjolnir that Magneto took over from Thor, yes. That's what I've been saying. If Stormbreaker = Mjolnir, and Magneto can control Mjolnir, then Magneto can do likewise to Stormbreaker.

And I was referring to the energy manipulating/generating ability. Even if Stormbreaker had the same powers, and it's possible, the fact that it's never been shown would suggest that it's not in BRB's character to know how to use it.

And yet Surfer can't fly without his board. PC users never use it for EM attacks, or even psionic effects for that matter. For an unlimited power, it's shown a lot of character-based limits. But EM is innately bad for BRB's health, given that he'd a cyborg.

Even if Stormbreaker has the potential, BRB has shown no such ability. Ever. Not once. Furthermore, Stormbreaker won't be in BRB's possession the instant the fight starts anyway.

It is when your opponent is Made-Out-Of-Metal-Man. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.