Who Is A Better Actor Daniel Radcliffe Or William Moseley (peter Pevensie)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Watson
OK I FIND THAT WILLIAM MOSELY IS A BETTER ACTOR THEN DANIEL RADCLIFFE.

daeri
they play very different roles... you can't compare them with each other...

Mr Watson
Originally posted by daeri
they play very different roles... you can't compare them with each other...

watch me

tigress
tough call they are both tres hot as for whos the better actor they are both excellent they excell in their roles

MistressofSnape
confused no expression no laughing
You've got to be kiddng. Daniel Radcliffe does not exell in his role as Harry Potter. He struggles, grasps' the meaning half way, but he doesn't excell.

Director_Joe
Originally posted by MistressofSnape
confused no expression no laughing
You've got to be kiddng. Daniel Radcliffe does not exell in his role as Harry Potter. He struggles, grasps' the meaning half way, but he doesn't excell.

Go watch The Sorcerer's Stone and then Goblet of Fire again... Pay attention to the acting this time.

Mr Watson
Originally posted by Director_Joe
Go watch The Sorcerer's Stone and then Goblet of Fire again... Pay attention to the acting this time.

yeah right

gshkris7272
i think William, but Dan is getting better in each movie.

Mr Watson
Originally posted by gshkris7272

hmm yeah i guess

Prince Nauj
Daniel has improved a lot but he needs to stop smiling when he crys. William is ok I guess. They both can improve more

hpfan811

this I agree with.

hpfan811
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
Daniel has improved a lot but he needs to stop smiling when he crys. William is ok I guess. They both can improve more

I also liked this comment.

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by hpfan811
I also liked this comment.
thanks happy

daeri

He was eleven in the first movie, of course he gets better each movie, he gets more experience each movie..

But I still stand to my opinion... they play both very very different roles... you can't compare, you can only compare if they play both the same role...

gshkris7272
well w.e everyone has there oppinions.

anthonystop18
peter pevensie

thegooner
They are both hotties and both excellent in the roles they play. It is too hard to choose.

rogue_weasley
What a stupid thread!?!?!
This is so lame.
Mr Watson you are a retard!

Lord_Saratn
watch yourself rouge weasley. i don't think you should be stating that...wouldn't want that to be member thrashing would you? explain to me how this is lame, and how is Mr. Watson a retard? He made a thread that asks for people's opinion, and i do not believe he asked if he was a retard, now did he?

Never seen William act before, so i can't say really. Daneil does need to work on his smiling while crying. In my opinion, that's the only thing i really have to complain about. None of my friends seemed to notice him smiling while he was crying over cedric.

Hermione202
I honestly think William is better but both of them are alright. Also, they both can improve in their acting of the roles they are playing.

But it is a little hard to compare seeing as they play different roles.

Knightfall93
Originally posted by Mr Watson
Thats like comparing Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones to Kevin costner as Merlin. it doesn't work... if you compare them, make them act in auditions against each other for different types of roles... but you cant so HA

Knightfall93
The Goblet of Fire film was crap but at least the acting was OK... mainly...

scooby doo 12
Originally posted by daeri
they play very different roles... you can't compare them with each other... yeah

Saphira
dont be so stupid, everyone.

Dan is so much better than William Moseley.

He's way more good looking as well.in_love love love love love love love love love

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by Saphira

He's way more good looking as well.in_love love love love love love love love love

Yer i do agree that Daniel is a much better actor but i dont think it is fare to compare them. Besides William has been in one film when dan has been in about 6-7 movies.

Carito

Carito

TheKingofKINGS!
yeah right You seem to be quick on downing other peoples opinions and their reasonings. Would you care to back up your opinion before downing others?

Nickey
Originally posted by Saphira

That I agree.
He is so hot
I'm in_love with him

Barker
Nice decades old bump.

Nickey
Only you, Barker, would like a sig like that.

Syren
Originally posted by Barker
Nice decades old bump.

Tell me about it. But I must disagree. The bump was awful, almost as bad as the thread in the first instance. The mentality in here is atrociously immature and it pains me to read the responses.

Every person who posted here (with the exception of Barker, myself and Nickey) simply reiterated what the people before had already said. No opinions of their own. Add to that the fact that it was a ridiculous concept to begin with and you have a pointless thread.

It makes me so sad cry

Tati
Dan's better but so is Will

Depressed Girl
I'd say Dan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.