The Vampire Game *sign up*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silent dreams
Alright. For thoes of you who don't know what the heck I'm talking about, and just signed up becaquse it sounded cool, I'll give you the basic plot and problem. Sign up sheet in a moment.

Long ago, in an epic battle of might, King Phelios defeated the Vampire King Duzell. As both laid dying on the field, Duzell swore his reincarnation would find and kill Phelios' reincarnation. A hundred years later, the moment of reincarnation has arrived...the only problem is, Duzell has been reincarnated into a harmless house cat. And to add to his fustration, he can't find the reincarnation of King Phelios. Luckily, he has been adopted by his great grand daughter, the teenage princess Ishtar, through whom Duzzell may be able to track down to who in the Phelios tribe is host to the great kings soul.

Character sheet:

name:
wepons:
any kind of holy magic:
race: (king, prince, vampire)
apperance:
bio:

I will play Duzell and Laphji.

This is for ducession and questions only!

Tails x 20
sd look on new teen titans and x r those good anough for u
name: kage dark
weapon: sword
race: vampire
apperence: look at pic
bio: he got bitten by a vampire and his parents left him because they thought he was a freak and everyone around him abandoned him

Tails x 20
(here he is)

silent dreams
oh yeah:
MUST USE CORRECT SPELLING. ALSO USE . , ! ? "" OR I WILL CONSTANTLY TELL YOU TO CORRECT IT THE NEXT TIME.(which will get annoying)NO DOUBLE POSTS, THERE'S AN EDIT BUTTON FOR A REASON!

Thunder Fox
name: Zane
weapons: two swords
any kind of holy magic: illusions and certain fire minipulation
race: Kitsune
apperance: see pic

silent dreams
ooooh danny phantom. stick out tongue

Tails x 20
Ok i understand so when do we start?

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by silent dreams
ooooh danny phantom. stick out tongue (yep me thinking of making an rp of it

silent dreams
When everyone else post their character, understands the story, and......thats it.

Tails x 20
(awesome you should if you do can i join)

Thunder Fox
yeah but me danny stick out tongue

silent dreams
so...........fox and tails you understand the plot and situation?

Tails x 20
(yes)

Thunder Fox
uh yeah and i'm happy so long i'm a kitsune

Tails x 20
(what's a kitsune? And brb i'm going to make some chicken noodles.

Thunder Fox
(mystical fox like creatures that turn turn into foxes or humans and they use illusions and fire to defend or attack ppl

Thunder Fox
http://media.putfile.com/I-Wont-Say-Im-In-Love84
sorry but those who like raven should watch this

silent dreams
if you want to understand the story more, which I hope you will, please please please look it up on google or something: The Vampire Game. please please please

Tails x 20
ok

Tails x 20
srry for the double post back

Faroth
Cool, finally open.

Name: Vijay Argite
Weapons: Swords crafted from his spirit, and gray markings (See Magic)
Magic: Grey marking- Markings that bind dark and light together. They can make Vijay's body dark or light mode (see bio)
Race: Grey swordsman
Appearence:http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/Ballister/vijayargite.jpg
Bio: As a child, his father gave him a sword that had grey markings on it. Grey markings binded light and dark together, and allowed the user to grasp full control of the spectrum. This allows the user to do things such as rip out the soul of a mortal, or create a barrier that protects them from dark magic. Vijay learned to use the sword and its grey magic, and grew up to be a grey swordsman. Destroying any force that he didn't feel comfortable with, Vijay became a grey arts master...

silent dreams
Lets see if I can find a picture.

Wild Cherry
name: Evangi Nyte
weapons: a single dagger with a dying angel on the handle, and some odd light emitting power which seems to be triggered by her own body.
any kind of holy magic: the power of light
race: half vampire, half ???
bio: Evangi has no memory whatsoever of her past. All she has is a set of dogtags that read her name and have some kind of inscription on them, and the picture of a dying angel, matching that of her dagger. She is a bit shy, and she doesnt like associating with many people, though she does enjoy close relationships. She seems sweet and reserved as a first impression, it takes alot to reveal her true nature as blood thirsty, and when she does she is not herself. She seems to be posessed even at those times.
apperance:

Thunder Fox
cool jill nic character

Tails x 20
ok let me get this straigt jill,vince and who else and my name is leo

silent dreams
Ok I stole this idea from lil nasty girl. Everyone who I don't know, or I know doesn't RPG right, will have to post an example. Leo, try to use the little word like:

Manako asked the man for some grubs.
instead of
Manako asked man for grubs. I know you don't do that all the time, but it would look and sound nicer.

Tails x 20
You always say i did something wrong even when i'm typing correct.

silent dreams
Originally posted by Tails x 20
Kage speaking clearly now. KAge trying to get up but his mucles were aching. "You shoud be lucky i came or you would be dead right now and would'nt even be talking i did'nt have time to change into my lion form so i had to fight in my human form but those were that work for the people that created us and i will kill them."
for example:
Kage was speaking clearly now. He was trying to get up but his mucles were aching. "Your lucky I came, or you would be dead right now and wouldn't be talking. I didn't have time to change into my lion form, so I had to fight in my human form but thoes people work for the people that was experementing on us, and I will kill them".

Tails x 20
I said when i'm typing right you say something you comment on when i'm typing bad but when typing good you say nothing it's like you're always looking at my grammer i don't get it with the neat thing.

silent dreams
Am I suposed to say something when your typing right? blink

ok I'm stoping here.

Tails x 20
No tell me when i'm typing wrong just saying it gets anoying but tell me.

silent dreams
like.........pm?

Tails x 20
Yea i guess.

Thunder Fox
no like me who tells him to fix his spelling

Tails x 20
Yea he does the samething which is anoying.

Thunder Fox
big grin eh i'm blunt about things can't help it its the way i am

Tails x 20
Lol and sd well i'm kinda use to it now.

silent dreams
ok.

questions? or should I start it today or tomorrow?

Tails x 20
Today plz i'm so bored.

Thunder Fox
i say later i'm about to fall asleep by th computer

silent dreams
I'm about to go to sleep too. Oh and I don't want this thread to end up like Naruto. Thats thread go wayyy to fast. Please, try to keep it at a normal speed. I'll post another character tomorrow.......ugh.....I have music school and a party to go too.......I'll quickly post it now.

Thunder Fox
k

silent dreams
done. we'll start off in La Naan

Faroth
Was that really Lil' nasty Girl's idea? Because I've seen it done before...

She Seduced
name:Countess Cobain
weapons: a small row of daggers
any kind of holy magic:um none. duh
race: Vampire
apperance:strawberry blonde wavy hair, light blue eyes, pale skin, full pink lips, slender, stands at 5'7
bio:Cobain was born into royal blood, but was kidnapped from her home when she was 18 years old, and just before her marriage to a prince. Years later she returns to her home town a vampire, and evil to boot. She was rumored to be traveling with Phelious Tribe, but is mostly seen by herself. She's brutal, and bloody and never leaves survivors. No one knows who sired her, and she never speaks of when she was kidnapped.

silent dreams
oh damn I need to add to the character sheet.

Name:
Wepons:
any kind of magic:
if a vamp dark magic:
Race:
Apperance:
Bio:

list of characters:

Ishtar- Princess of Pheliosta. A brat.
Darres- Ishtar's body guard. Execlent swordsman.
Jill- lower level body guard. Follows Darres.
Krai- lower level bodyguard. Follows Darres.
Vord- One of three princes of La Naan. Youngest.
Laphiji (taken)- Second prince of La Naan. He is part of the Shoney tribe. Has a mark on his forehead that allows him to cast spells, even if there is a spell in place that prevents anyone of casting a spell.

more comming soon.

QuincE
Name: Tomonori
Wepons:Long straight and thin sword that is in the shape of a cross.
any kind of magic: Light magic.
Race:Human.
Apperancestick out tongueic
Bio: Tomonori is a Wiz-Dom. A person who uses the powers of god to expel all evil spirits. He is rather strict and somewhat quiet. Also determined to rid the world of anything that defies the natural order that god created- namely Vampires.

Faroth
Lol, you did stick out tongue instead of :P. That's why I always capitalize new sentences, and leave a space between the colon and the first letter.

s.o.s
can i join??

Faroth
NO, N00B!!!

Just kidding. I'm pretty sure you can...

Thunder Fox
if she does SD is going to be on her ass about grammer

Faroth
No kidding... but you can't blame her stick out tongue

Thunder Fox
better her then me i might get ban if i really tell her off.......

Faroth
I don't really have to worry about my spelling/grammar.... It's kinda natural for me.

Thunder Fox
eh i use spell check alot on words i think are wrong

s.o.s
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
better her then me i might get ban if i really tell her off.......

you woudnt i would tell ush that i was geting you ticked of and you got mad and blow up and say its all my falt so you would not get ban

ShinobiRikari
I believe I called Ishtar, SD. I can do the brat character fairly well. All I need to do is turn around and look at my sister.

Name: Hikaru
Race: Vampire
Weapons: Two swords, a long bow, arrows
Magic: Dark
Apperance: http://photobucket.com/albums/a134/MysticSwordsman/th_b1a8e444.jpg
Bio: Turned by one of those bitten by Duzell himself, Hikaru is one of Ishtar's ancestors (not directly). His motives are unknown, but he seems willing to help the princess no mater what. Although he suspects something of the princess's cat, he has said or done nothing to reveal Duzell's identity. It is unknown if he even knows if Ishtar's Duzell is the vampire king Duzell.
Ishtar does not know of her blood ties to Hikaru. She merely sees him as a guard, or another suitor.

s.o.s
name-camille lynn just
race:vampire
weapons :a long sored((likes inuyasha but has no powers))
magic: ?????
looks : up louded
bio- camille was biten at the age of 6 by her father . her gramother was killed when camille turn 9 her father hates her and blams her for the gramothers death. camille dosnt talk much since her gramother died her mother and father had moved away leaveing her be hind. camille looks like she is vary weak but she can kick butt if you get on her bad side. camille's mom was human and her dad vampier some how she turned out human till she got bitten . camille oways in allys and other places she carrys her big lomg sord on her shoulder to her it is vary light but to others its like trying to pick up a bilding.

She Seduced
i thought vampires didn't age, so like are you forever a 6 year old.

there are like so many different stories on vampires. just wondering which rules are we going by with this rp?

s.o.s
no she is like 14 or 15 im just telling her past

s.o.s
i re did it

name-camille lynn just

race:vampire

weapons :a long sored((likes inuyasha but has no powers)) and her moter cycle

magic: ?????

mother- liveing

father-liveimg

looks : up louded
bio- camille was biten at the age of 6 by her father . her gramother was killed when camille turn 9 her father hates her and blams her for the gramothers death. camille dosnt talk much since her gramother died her mother and father had moved away leaveing her be hind. camille looks like she is vary weak but she can kick butt if you get on her bad side. camille's mom was human and her dad vampier some how she turned out human till she got bitten . camille oways in allys and other places she carrys her big lomg sord on her shoulder to her it is vary light but to others its like trying to pick up a bilding.

She Seduced
how can you have a motor cycle. ITS NOT MODERN AGES PEOPLE.

s.o.s
its not oooo sory

silent dreams
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
if she does SD is going to be on her ass about grammer
no you think? glare

camille, sword is not spelled sored. I would like to use proper word instead of replace ment words. plez and thanx and any other words like that is fine when your talking to another person, not character. and try not to do

camile:

camile:

just write it like everyone else.

Camile was wandering around the forrest. She unfortunatly got lost while trying to reach the La Naan castle. "Where am I?" she said to herself.

^ that would be fine. or if you want to do it like me,

Duzzie was sucking on a tomatoe, when he heard Ishtar say something.

* I can't hear whats she's saying* he thought.

I left a space between my characters thoughts.

and....use quotations(""winkwhen character is thinking, periods(.), commas(,), question marks(?), exclamation marks (!)

and if you want, Leo, you can put, example:

Kage walked down a dark alley. instead of Kage saw in each new sentance. I'm not telling you too, it's a suggestion.

names__camille
ok i think i can do that

can i ask you some thing?

silent dreams
ja

names__camille
well is it ok if my person has a sword like inuyasha well the sword has no powers its just a big old sword so can my person have that .

silent dreams
Not as big. Rember, this is medival times, not a lot of huge ginormus swords. Make it maybe....half the size in width and length, considering how ginormus that sword is.

names__camille
wow didnt know it was that big

well can it be like ummmmm let me think ahhhhh ok got it

can it be half foot wide and 4/ tall

silent dreams
how tall is your character? just a lil over you character's height, like.....half an inch.

trust me, thats still big. most characters have a sword thats only half their height. and thats all I'm going for.

names__camille
um how tall would a 16 year old girl be??

how about its 2 feet tall and a foot wide now is better or no ??

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by names__camille
um how tall would a 16 year old girl be??

how about its 2 feet tall and a foot wide now is better or no ?? well it varies. im gonna be about 5 ft, while my bff is 6 1

silent dreams
4 feet in length, 3 inches in width.

names__camille
ahhh man well ok least its some thing cant it be foot tall and 5 inchs wide ?

silent dreams
You do know how small a foot is right. Thats like a dagger right there. A sword is most likely tall and skinny.

names__camille
well can it it suits me fine no one seemds to haf e a problem with my sword.

silent dreams
*cough*dagger*coughcough*stick out tongue <<that was a joke BTW. go ahead.

names__camille
**happy dance**

silent dreams
I give you, LAPHIJI!
god look at the hot guy droolio

I command you to post in the rpg thread now! joke again.

names__camille
snap out of it its just a guy

silent dreams
but its a sexah guy droolio

names__camille
yea but he is not real inuyasha is and he is cuter then that guy

silent dreams
yeah.......right.

Laphiji droolio droolio droolio droolio droolio droolio droolio droolio

names__camille
goof ball

silent dreams
i Just joined a Laphiji fan club droolio

names__camille
that not good your going toget more goofy

Wild Cherry
i Just joined a Laphiji fan club droolio total hawtness droolio

silent dreams
so cry

laphiji droolio

silent dreams
Name:Manako
Wepons:sword
Race:Vampire
Apperance: in pic
Magic: dark magic. she has an ability to cast holy magic also.
bio: She is trying to eleminate princess Ishtar and get the throne. She hates the fact that she's a vampire, she just wants to be normal. She will do whatever to win the heart of Darres.

silent dreams
I'm re-doing my bio.

bio: Manako hates being a vampire and despises Ishtar. She gets to spend every moment with her beloved Duzell, while she only gets to spy on him. She would do anything for Duzell to win his heart.

Thunder Fox
(...................)

silent dreams
what?

ShinobiRikari
no you think? glare

camille, sword is not spelled sored. I would like to use proper word instead of replace ment words. plez and thanx and any other words like that is fine when your talking to another person, not character. and try not to do

camile:

camile:

just write it like everyone else.

Camile was wandering around the forrest. She unfortunatly got lost while trying to reach the La Naan castle. "Where am I?" she said to herself.

^ that would be fine. or if you want to do it like me,

Duzzie was sucking on a tomatoe, when he heard Ishtar say something.

* I can't hear whats she's saying* he thought.

I left a space between my characters thoughts.

and....use quotations(""winkwhen character is thinking, periods(.), commas(,), question marks(?), exclamation marks (!)

and if you want, Leo, you can put, example:

Kage walked down a dark alley. instead of Kage saw in each new sentance. I'm not telling you too, it's a suggestion.
tomato.......... no expression

silent dreams
ugh.....I hate tomatos...

yes I have a habit of spelling tomato tomatoe. don't know why though shrug you got a problem with it!!!?!?!?!?!?! stick out tongue

ShinobiRikari
no, it's just a joke I have with my firends. If you've read Demon Diary you'd understand.
Demon Diary 2~

Dream sequence:

Raenef- " Cool!! A giant tomato!"
Eclipse- "Something like that can be taken care of with one eye."
Raenef- "NO! Mr. Tomato..."
~tomato explodes~
Raenef(wakes up)- "TOMATO!!"
Eclipse- "Master?"
Raenef (crying)- "The...tomato...."
Eclipse- "....."
Raenef- "Poor tomato..."

silent dreams
laughing out loud nope, I've never read that.

ShinobiRikari
really quite funny. I recommend it. it's a manwa (korean)

silent dreams
ok, I'll get it next time I go to borders.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.