Armed & Ready

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mantis
Put those sabers away and pull out those guns... Jango Fett vs. Darth Maul... Arm wrestling contest... Setting is Mos Eisley Cantina...

Darth_Glentract
Jango's better not counting the force.

braz
Jango

Captain REX
Arm-wrestling? And you think Jango is stronger?

Maul is definitely the stronger of the two, Force or no.

Tangible God
Yeah, I saw those muscles, Jango loses.

Captain REX
Indeed...

Plus, Maul's a Zabrak; they're a bit stronger than the average man anyways, I think.

Tangible God
Those wacky Iridorians can pwn the Mandalorians any day.

Darth_Glentract
Nah, Jango is stronger. If you Cestus Deception, one of his clones is strong enough to keep his chest from being crushed by this giant sea-thing. He was stated to be the perfect level of physical capabilty or something like that. Maul uses the force and relies on his physical body less.

Captain REX
Ah, but that's a clone, not Jango. It's a clone OF Jango, but it's not actually Jango. For all we know, the clones could have worked out and taken steroids.

Tangible God
They were trained from birth afterall.

Captain REX
Indeed.

And Maul still isn't human. wink

Tangible God
Maul's 99% Zabrak pwnage, and 1% all man!

calvin44
Maul is just a badass, and hangs out at cantina's, thats just the kind of guy he is. If they had Harleys in SW, he would own one, thats why he has a tricked-out speeder.

darthsith19
Maul for sure. Jango's a strong dude and but there's no way Mandalorian training builds your muscles more than Sith training.

henniestevens
I don't think zabrak's are stronger than humans, it just depends on the amount of muscles they have.
And how do you know Sith training grants you extra muscles??
The training of a mandalorian is much more physical I think.
So I think Jango has a good chance.
And I think the Darth Maul from the comics has far too much muscles, in the movies he doesn't look that buff.

Darth_Glentract
Just look at Jango. He has a much stronger build (except in that one comic where Maul has like 42" biceps, but that is just ridiculous. Can you say benchpressing 1500 pounds?).

What makes you think Zabrak are stronger?

Tangible God
Frankly I don't...but seeing as how I despise the overrated attention Jango gets, I'm rootin's for the short-man.

calvin44
Maul force-pushes Jango's arm to hell.

henniestevens
It's armwrestling, so I think the force isn't allowed. Otherwise Yoda could win against Maul. It's about the physical power persons have in 1 of their arms. Or am I wrong about this?

calvin44
I was joking. But Maul would still win.

Mantis
Originally posted by henniestevens
It's armwrestling, so I think the force isn't allowed. Otherwise Yoda could win against Maul. It's about the physical power persons have in 1 of their arms. Or am I wrong about this? You are correct henniestevens... Remember, it's the size of one's strength, not the strength of one's size... meditate

henniestevens
Ah strength was the word I was searching for, and I will remember what you said. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.