GTA Liberty cities to be released on PS2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manny321
Well here's a bit of news for you, Liberty City Stories has been officially announced for release on the Playstation 2, coming out in Q2, 2006.
Here's the official word:

Additional products expected for fiscal 2006 include the newly announced Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories for PlayStation 2, tentatively planned for release in the second quarter

There you have it. Also, Take-Two announced that the next GTA game for the PSP will be an "all-new property."

two new titles for the PSP handheld system, including an all-new Grand Theft Auto

There is more...
http://ir.take2games.com/ReleaseDetail.cfm?ReleaseID=183286

I don't expect it to be the best seller like San Andreas, but it would sell well. I think the New GTA4 would be the killer application for PS3. I think GTA is like the new Mario in poularity.

TwisterGameX
I heard and thats gay..They say exclusive then do this.

manny321
They know a lot of people would buy it on the Ps2. The fanbase of the games are huge.

Ast
It better only cost like 20 bucks.

manny321
It be a big selling game. The fanbase is huge. If its good ill buy it. (i have all three other GTA).

KENobi™
Originally posted by manny321
It be a big selling game. The fanbase is huge. If its good ill buy it. (i have all three other GTA).

You do know that there are more than 4 GTA's right?

GTA (PS1)
GTA 2 (PS1)
GTA: London 1969 (PS1)
GTA 3 (PS2)
GTA: Vice City (PS2)
GTA: San Andreas (PS2)
GTA: Liberty City Stories (PSP, and apparently PS2)

TwisterGameX
yEAH AND THEY SAID MORE TO COME ON PSP.

KENobi™
= Off. stick out tongue

manny321
I mean i have the three GTA on Ps2. I love all of them.

The Ones
I see GTA SA and VC and LCS as expansion packs and add ons to GTA 3. and GTA 4 and 2 add ons may be for the PS3.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Ast
It better only cost like 20 bucks.

I was thinking that. erm

KENobi™
Originally posted by The Ones
I see GTA SA and VC and LCS as expansion packs and add ons to GTA 3. and GTA 4 and 2 add ons may be for the PS3.

no2

That's completely stupid. The games are all different in their own ways. Different characters, different themes. They are their seperate games from the same series.

Spartan005
Liberty City is kinda pointless.... I mean it's set in the exact same place as GTA 3, so what's the point?

The Ones

KENobi™
Originally posted by The Ones
the only reason i thought this is because the main character of GTA III is introduced in san andreas so i considered them as expansions/ back storys

That doesn't qualify it as an expansion.

They are all interconnected in some way or another, but that's it. They threw the guy from GTA III in there for the fans basically.

Refused
GTA got boring after the third one. They need to hurry up and release the true sequel.

Ast
Whats with all this true sequel/GTA 4 stuff?

VC and SA are complete standalone games.

Refused
But is it GTA 4? No.

Ast
There wont be one, closest thing would be GTA 6.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.