Please Pray For Her

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Death_Stalker13
sad Pls pray 4 my sister. I know I know, well, Im her brother Ryan. Ally was in an accident almost an hr ago. She was knocked by a car at a bus stop and she's dying. The doctors say that she might live through it but they r not 100 % sure. Pls pls pray for my sister. (to d mods, Im 19 yrs old)

She lost quite a lot of blood so... pls pray for her. I dont know what I'll do without my sister..

Please.

El_NINO
Really...?

Death_Stalker13
Originally posted by El_NINO
Really...?

yeah Im serious like hell. Why would i lie abt something like this?!? Oh God..

Mīsk
Is this a joke? ........ ( You say your 19 but you make spelling errors...)

anyway, If It Isn't, I like her an I hope Shes okay.

El_NINO
If its true..... I will pray anyways.

Undertaker
Originally posted by Death_Stalker13
sad Pls pray 4 my sister. I know I know, well, Im her brother Ryan. Ally was in an accident almost an hr ago. She was knocked by a car at a bus stop and she's dying. The doctors say that she might live through it but they r not 100 % sure. Pls pls pray for my sister. (to d mods, Im 19 yrs old)

She lost quite a lot of blood so... pls pray for her. I dont know what I'll do without my sister..

Please.

Bloody Hell Mate, That really sucks, I'll be hoping you're sister pulls thru! *Prays* smile

Death_Stalker13

Mīsk
Nvm. edit*

Death_Stalker13
Originally posted by Undertaker
Bloody Hell Mate, That really sucks, I'll be hoping you're sister pulls thru! *Prays* smile

Thanks man.

El_NINO

Death_Stalker13

Mīsk
edit*

Yeah huh .... No offence, And I am truly sorry if itss real, but it just doesn't seem to fit togather..

Death_Stalker13
edit*

Dont u understand!?!? God damn it! Im doing this cause I know this is what she would want me to do!

El_NINO
I wouldnt be at a PC on a forum chatting away while a family member was dying thats all.

And I will pray for her.

Mīsk
Dont u understand!?!? God damn it! Im doing this cause I know this is what she would want me to do!

I wouldnt be at a PC on a forum chatting away while a family member was dying thats all.

And I will pray for her.

a1hsauce
yah it doesnt.. if its true i feel sorry though

Death_Stalker13
You know, u lot may not get it but... I cant just sit around, waiting for her results. I knwo it doesnt make sense but just blame d ****ing doctors for that. erm

Mīsk
Originally posted by a1hsauce

yes

Death_Stalker13

Allyn... do u care for her? for Ally?

Solo
It looks like you will no longer have to stalk death.

Undertaker
C'mon you would have to be really low to post a title like this.

Solo
Originally posted by Solo

Death_Stalker13

Mīsk
Fine. Thats it. I give up. I shouldnt have told u guys but I did because I thought u guys would care. Now u've showed who u guys truly are. Im going 2 go checkup on her. I hope d doctors let me see her. If u dont care... well....

Go to hell.

Yep, I love you too. no expression

El_NINO
It could be you hacked into an account also...

Solo
Death Stalker, in the nicest way possible, I feel inclined to tell you that you're a moron. If your family member is truly dying, why would you be on the internet talking to a whole bunch of people you don't know? Would you not be trying to cope with your family members? Or maybe, go to a church, take a seat, and maybe pray there?

Mīsk
Death Stalker, in the nicest way possible, I feel inclined to tell you that you're a moron. If your family member is truly dying, why would you be on the internet talking to a whole bunch of people you don't know? Would you not be trying to cope with your family members? Or maybe, go to a church, take a seat, and maybe pray there?

Thats pretty much what I said yes

El_NINO

Right on man yes

a1hsauce
Amen preach it!

Death_Stalker13

F.Y.I. did i say she is TRULY dying? No i didnt. I said she MIGHT be dying.

Honestly, I dont think u can read.

Im doing this cause I know this is what she would want me to do

she has friends here n hardly anyone is allowed 2 see her. I want her friends to know

why would I want 2 go 2 a church?

El_NINO
It would be best you PMed her friends then

a1hsauce
blink

Mīsk

she has friends here n hardly anyone is allowed 2 see her. I want her friends to know

You Just prooved your Lieing. Why are you still here ARGUING.

Solo

Woah! Big difference there, I stand mistaken wink

The most stupid question I have been asked today.

a1hsauce
Maybe theyre Jews?

Solo
Maybe theyre Jews?
Then go to the Sinagogue.

a1hsauce
pssst...quick its with a "y" whistle

Leo.M
i hope ally gets better happy sad

Lana

This is what you said in your first post....

So, uh, you did say she was dying.

I don't know whether to believe if this is for real or not, really.

Soth

She lost quite a lot of blood so... pls pray for her. I dont know what I'll do without my sister.. sad

Please. Well, I don't pray, but really hope she gets better. . . . I don't know what I'd do without my siblings sad

Coldfire

Please.
cry

A.D. Skinner
Alright...I know we have had threads like this in the past and some have turned out to be a bunch of bull...

I agree with the lot of you, that if this guys sister is truly dying, or possibly dying...whatever the case may be, then he shouldn't have been on the internet posting a family emergency on a Movie Forum and arguing with a bunch of people he didn't know.
What he should have been doing is ( like it was already said ) being with his family and praying to himself and whatever higher power he sees fit to pray to, that she makes it through this alright.

Can you just see the scene now in the Hospital...

Mom walks down the hallway to Ryan..."Come on honey...it is time to go see your sister..."
"Okay...hold on one sec...I need to finish up this post on this thread I created...be right there" confused

Not saying that I don't believe you Ryan...I for one give the benefit of the doubt, for that is what I expect from people...

and if you are telling the truth, and your sister is truly near death...then shame on those that have not believed you in your cry for help and support in this much needed moment.

Though...if this is a hoax...prepare to suffer the consequences of anyone that has read this thread and taken the time to comment or offer their own opinion, for playing such a hoax like this is uncalled for and quite immature.

a1hsauce
Yah A$$hole!

DarkC
Fine. Thats it. I give up. I shouldnt have told u guys but I did because I thought u guys would care. Now u've showed who u guys truly are. Im going 2 go checkup on her. I hope d doctors let me see her. If u dont care... well....

Go to hell.
How could you possibly know her password? What the f**k?

Mīsk
Originally posted by DarkC
How could you possibly know her password? What the f**k? \

Owned yes

Ladyluck
Allyn... do u care for her? for Ally?

Umm... So you're her brother? How did you know a1's name? hmm

And...

Originally posted by DarkC
How could you possibly know her password? What the f**k?

Impediment
This thread is lowdown. I don't believe a word of it.

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by Impediment
This thread is lowdown. I don't believe a word of it.
but what if it is true????

only someone really sick would make up something like that...

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by *lizziekk*
but what if it is true????

only someone really sick would make up something like that... yea, it's happened quite a few times.

Mīsk
Ladyluck has it right. How'd he know A1's name?

this tread is bullshit, and was most like used to see if anyone would care if it really happened. Oh BTW , How was she hit by Car in a Bus Stop?

Mīsk
Oh BTW, her "Brother" came on MSN and Message me saying it was true. Just though you should know, Hospital PC's don't Have msn.

*lizziekk*

Mīsk
Originally posted by *lizziekk*
so its not true....

Bingo.

*lizziekk*

Impediment
"My sister is dying in a hospital, she may not make it through the night, and her final wish is for me to go online and post in a movie forum about her condition instead of being right by her side in this horrible time of tragedy. And I should also argue with other posters who don't believe me when I explain about my dire situation."............................This thread is such bullsh*t.

Mīsk
"My sister is dying in a hospital, she may not make it through the night, and her final wish is for me to go online and post in a movie forum about her condition instead of being right by her side in this horrible time of tragedy. And I'm should also argue with other posters."............................This is such bullsh*t.

Yeah, But what Gave it Away was

How'd he know her pass.
How'd he know A1's name
How'c he Get on MSN on a hospital Computer?

*lizziekk*

fini
LOL you guys are mean, even if its justified.

But I can answer some of those questions.

My brother knows aLLLLLLL my passwords( ok its only like 3 of them, but he knows them all) he even knows my bank card pin number.

You can get msn on a hospital computer through www.e-messenger.net or even www.meebo.com
Oh come on.

As for knowing A1's name, I dont know, but then again, my brother knows the names of the people i talk to quite often online with.

SO IF THE STORY IS true, then we wish her well, and a speedy recovery.

IF this is the mother of attention whore threads, then go get a life.

Mīsk
Originally posted by fini

My brother knows aLLLLLLL my passwords( ok its only like 3 of them, but he knows them all) he even knows my bank card pin number.

You can get msn on a hospital computer through www.e-messenger.net or even www.meebo.com
Oh come on.

As for knowing A1's name, I dont know, but then again, my brother knows the name of the people i talk to quite often online with.

Yes but why ld someone come on a Forum where she knows no one in Real life?

*lizziekk*

Oh come on.

As for knowing A1's name, I dont know, but then again, my brother knows the name of the people i talk to quite often online with.

yes

a1hsauce
My name is Jack Bauer no expression

fini
Hey when you spend several hours here a day ( most of us posting are guilty of this) the forum becomes part of our life.

I knew if something ever happened to me, there would be a few people online that I would want to know what is going on with me. And even my brother knows that. NOte only one of my brother's knows that, the other couldn't quite be bothered.

And making a thread online is a pretty good way to pass time in a hospital, instead of pacing up and down for hours on end while waiting for some news.

*lizziekk*
yeah... i dont think anyone would make something up like this....
but i dont know i only joined last year..

a1hsauce
Pathological liars can be pretty convincing yes

Mīsk
Hey when you spend several hours here a day ( most of us posting are guilty of this) the forum becomes part of our life.

I knew if something ever happened to me, there would be a few people online that I would want to know what is going on with me. And even my brother knows that. NOte only one of my brother's knows that, the other couldn't quite be bothered.

And making a thread online is a pretty good way to pass time in a hospital, instead of pacing up and down for hours on end while waiting for some news.

IT is possible that he came on to make a post. . But why sIt here and Argue with us. If he made one post and was gone I'd believe him

fini
TRue, lol

guess we'll never know the truth, well unless there is someone here that actually knows who the thread is about, comes and tells us, but then again.....................

AOR
Here's the argument settler, if she truly is hurt, and lets say she dies. Go take a picture of her grave and prove it to us. Then we will all turly admit that we were wrong. Until such manners of proof are presented assume your post is taken for what it truly is, heaping pile of crap...

fini
hey a picture may not be enough, ever heard of Photoshop?

*lizziekk*
a picture of what then?

fini
AOR said take a picture of her grave if she dies, to prove that she died

PIctures online dont prove anything anymore

fini
A newspaper article may work, but that can be doctored too.

*lizziekk*
AOR said take a picture of her grave if she dies, to prove that she died

PIctures online dont prove anything anymore
so they'res no way we know that the person is telling the truth or not....

really.....

fini
NOPE no way, without someone here who can actually prove it.

You know, like someone here gets a phone call or something.

AOR

True, but no picture is perfect. I bet I could decipher the picture...

*lizziekk*

what about a picture at the hospital or something with the sister holding a sign saying 'its true'...... that would be pretty hard to fake...

a1hsauce
you guys really arent discussing this

AOR

Looking back I noticed that he happened to know a1's name. It could in fact be her trying to see if we would care enough if something like this were in fact to happen. And to tell you the truth, this isn't the first in recent times...

AOR
you guys really arent discussing this

Well not a manner of proving it, just a manner. However I have my theories.

fini
lol, yep, thats what you get when u home on a saturday evening with nothing to do, LOL, heck it beats calling someone an *******.

WEllllllllllllll *lizziekk* if that happens, then we were proven wrong. hehe

a1hsauce
My name is Jack Bauer Damn it!

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by AOR
Looking back I noticed that he happened to know a1's name. It could in fact be her trying to see if we would care enough if something like this were in fact to happen. And to tell you the truth, this isn't the first in recent times...
has this happened quite alot before then???

AOR
You couldn't come close. Hell DaC-Man made one. It should be prohibited for people to begin threads about themselves, regardless of the suggested topic...People have come to abuse the privilege

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by AOR
You couldn't come close. Hell DaC-Man made one. It should be prohibited for people to begin threads about themselves, regardless of the suggested topic...People have come to abuse the privilege
yeah its attention seeking really....

fini
Hmmmm, you know what, If someone is gonna post something like this, do it a few days after, with a link to a online photojournal or something.

*lizziekk*
Hmmmm, you know what, If someone is gonna post something like this, do it a few days after, with a link to a online photojournal or something.
yeah it would be easier to tell whether the person was telling the truth or faking it...

i think i am going to believe for now and hope that if it is true the sister gets better...
but if this person is faking it....... mad

AOR

The achilles heel to this con-plan...

A.D. Skinner
Originally posted by AOR
Here's the argument settler, if she truly is hurt, and lets say she dies. Go take a picture of her grave and prove it to us. Then we will all turly admit that we were wrong. Until such manners of proof are presented assume your post is taken for what it truly is, heaping pile of crap...

Is this what we have come to ? Taking pictures of one's grave to make sure that they really were telling the truth? I think I am going to be sick.
And what do you think it will mean to Ryan and his Sister, if in fact she was in a accident and her life is hanging on a thread, that we all apologize for doubting that fact...quite possibly Ryan might have been looking for hope, for support and the majority here have turned on him!

Do we not follow "Innocent until Proven Guilty" anymore?

Why will we trust one person telling us how old they are, and where they are from, or what their name is...but we do not follow suit for my Sister was just in a life threatening accident?

It is understandable that we all have our hesitations about letting our emotions on here, especially to threads such as this...but things like this happen everyday and you just never know...

AOR

Impediment
I offer no apologies whatsoever. Anyone who would rather post here than be at his "dying sisters" side at her deathbed, despite her "personal wishes" to inform eveyone online, is a douchebag. And the fact that he'd rather argue with other posters online about the plausibility of this scenario is further proof that he's a cocksmith. This guy is a liar. I refuse to believe. Call me what you will. I ain't buying it.

Leo.M
no expression

khfreak#1
I offer no apologies whatsoever. Anyone who would rather post here than be at his "dying sisters" side at her deathbed, despite her "personal wishes" to inform eveyone online, is a douchebag. And the fact that he'd rather argue with other posters online about the plausibility of this scenario is further proof that he's a cocksmith. This guy is a liar. I refuse to believe. Call me what you will. I ain't buying it.
first of ur a *******
secondly sister dyin or not ill give some sympothy and shell be in my prayers tonight

a1hsauce
okay thats it...this thread is a hoax!!! Why? because i just checked my email and i have 2 not 1, but 2 forwarded emails from this chick. hmmm suspicious how if youre in a hospital bed you have time to forward 2 emails to people

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by khfreak#1
first of ur a *******
secondly sister dyin or not ill give some sympothy and shell be in my prayers tonight

Having his own morals and ethics does not make him a *******.

But if its true, then I wish her the best. If it's fake, then shame on you.

Lana
okay thats it...this thread is a hoax!!! Why? because i just checked my email and i have 2 not 1, but 2 forwarded emails from this chick. hmmm suspicious how if youre in a hospital bed you have time to forward 2 emails to people

Suspicious indeed.

Nor is this the first time that people have made such claims as this that have later been proven false.

Rogue Jedi
well Im at d hospital, using a public computer, crying like hell.. so yeah. People make mistakes.. sad Thanks.
so your sis is dying, but she found the strength to give you her username and password?

a1hsauce
what I wanna know is what hospital has public Computers! When I was in LA when my pop had his heart attack we couldnt even find the damn cafeteria!

AOR
Well I do have to admit, much of our suspisions are purly skeptical. This thread could go either way...

just to be fair. Until we can get some hard going evidense in either direction, this thread can be considered a void...

a1hsauce
I HAVE TWO FRICKIN EMAILS FROM HER DATED TODAY!!!! what more proof do you need this thread is bullshit!

AOR
I HAVE TWO FRICKIN EMAILS FROM HER DATED TODAY!!!! what more proof do you need this thread is bullshit!

At what time?

a1hsauce
what does it matter what time...theyre dated today....she supposedly got hit yesterday...last I heard John of God didnt work in the US.

Rogue Jedi
pretty sad attempt at getting attention.

Mīsk
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
pretty sad attempt at getting attention.

Your Avi and Sig are Godlike.

AOR
what does it matter what time...theyre dated today....she supposedly got hit yesterday...last I heard John of God didnt work in the US.

Because this information can determine whether it is a fraud or real. If it was dated today, at what time?

Mīsk
Also she came On Msn.

a1hsauce
2:36 AM

AOR
what time is now for you?

Raven Guardia
if this thread is fake and a big lie then Death_Stalker is just sick mentally.

a1hsauce
6:35 pm

Mīsk
the reason this thread was made was Because she wanted to see how many poeple would get sad and feel bad for her, then act all nice to her got when she got back, pity nice.

AOR
I'm apologize for asking, but what did the e-mails?

AOR

a1hsauce
huh?

AOR
huh?
what did the two e-mails say...

Mīsk
Originally posted by AOR
we don't know that...

Im going to have to say chances are it is.

AOR

a1hsauce
Originally posted by AOR
what did the two e-mails say...
I dunno...i didnt read it...they were forwards...you know the ones that say somethin stupid like "eek! OMG!!! send this to 15 of your friends and your crush will call you at Midnight eek!

Raven Guardia
maybe she likes you.

Leo.M
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
so your sis is dying, but she found the strength to give you her username and password?

he's come on kmc before, using her account.

what I wanna know is what hospital has public Computers! When I was in LA when my pop had his heart attack we couldnt even find the damn cafeteria!

hospitals that I've been at have public computers.

Mīsk
Originally posted by AOR
Than it is your poorly based skeptism that defends it rather than proof.
pos
Proof?

Proof of why she Isn't In Hospital :

She new A1's name and supposidly emailed him
I saw her on msn for like 3 min
who sits on a Forum when there sister is dieing.
Thats All Ican think of At the moment

=Mysta=-kILL
I hope its not true, because she is my closest friend here on KMC and if anything happened to her, I would die..sad

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
maybe she likes you.
erm

Originally posted by Leo.M
he's come on kmc before, using her account.

hospitals that I've been at have public computers.
well let me ask you this...are you her brother?

Raven Guardia
erm

think about "Ryan" asked if you cared about her on page 1.

a1hsauce
think about "Ryan" asked if you cared about her on page 1.
well she wouldnt be the first stalker ive had to dodge since being here.

Leo.M
erm

no, I'm not, but I'm just saying there are public computers in hospitals.

AOR
I dunno...i didnt read it...they were forwards...you know the ones that say somethin stupid like "eek! OMG!!! send this to 15 of your friends and your crush will call you at Midnight eek!

what time did this thread start for you?

Raven Guardia

but yeah, say if one of your sibs (if you have any) was dieing. would you spend your last moments with them or come online telling the Drama?

Rogue Jedi

a1hsauce
well shes been posting that youre her brother...and she has it up on her profile that youre her brother as well erm

im not saying you were the one that signed on...im just saying if she lied about that...theres a strong chance shes lying about gettin hit by a bus

Rogue Jedi
yes there is.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by AOR
what time did this thread start for you?
HEY!! I'm Jack Bauer here!!! don't forget that cool stick out tongue

and it was at 9:02 pm

Rogue Jedi
i am kaiser soze.

Leo.M
but yeah, say if one of your sibs (if you have any) was dieing. would you spend your last moments with them or come online telling the Drama?

i have 7 siblings. and no, i wouldn't be on here at all.

well shes been posting that youre her brother...and she has it up on her profile that youre her brother as well erm

im not saying you were the one that signed on...im just saying if she lied about that...theres a strong chance shes lying about gettin hit by a bus

all that's just a joke. i we were talking one day and she said i was like a brother and so she just made me her brother as a game

a1hsauce
lol didnt sound like it was a game when she posted it...she was pretty convinced you were her brother

=Mysta=-kILL
I have a way to tell if this is a hoax or not, and it will be a thread very soon, just wait..

Mīsk
i have 7 siblings. and no, i wouldn't be on here at all.

all that's just a joke. i we were talking one day and she said i was like a brother and so she just made me her brother as a game

Sure. wanker

Rogue Jedi
actually, i am mel gibson.

a1hsauce
eek! Mel!!!

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by =Mysta=-kILL
I have a way to tell if this is a hoax or not, and it will be a thread very soon, just wait..

I wanna see if this is a lie (which it probably is)

K.Diddy

laughing

Rogue Jedi
i am jet li.

Leo.M

Rogue Jedi
maybe even.....dom deluise?

=Mysta=-kILL
I wanna see if this is a lie (which it probably is)
nope, its posted now, and I'm totally serious about it.

Rogue Jedi
sure you are.

Council#13

Please.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, they kingdom come, they will be done on earth as it is in heaven....

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by =Mysta=-kILL
nope, its posted now, and I'm totally serious about it.

no silly, I ment what Death Stalker or "her brother" said.

§cooter
My logic analysis routines are claiming this is highly unlikely, and my bullshit meter agrees.

AOR
laughing were is that from...

§cooter
Red Vs. Blue.

K.Diddy
Death Stalker was posting in my thread a minute ago whistle

Just K.DIDDY keeping you updated wink

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>