The Vampire Game RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silent dreams
Ok once you have signed in, start to rpg here. We'll start off in Lan Naan.

Duzell was lying on the bed. He was dreaming about finding Phelios. His paw shot up in the air, and he awoke. He stretched and looked at Ishtar. He sighed and walked around the room.

Thunder Fox
Zane had been walking through the forest for who knows how long he had to rest again and sat down on the floor and sighed

silent dreams
Laphiji had woken up before his mother and brothers did.

"Prince Laphiji, good morning" a maid said bowing.

He looked at her and went to the balcony. He gazed at the sky, slightly red and yellow. He sighed, the competition was tomorrow, and he wasn't sure if he wanted to fight in it.

Thunder Fox
zane had rested for an hour and got up and went on his way and walked up toward the city "thank god" zane had walked toward the castle

Tails x 20
Kage was wakeing up stretching. Kage started to sit up and he instantly thought about everyone who abandoned him. Kage quickly got the thought out his head and stood up. Kage threw on some cloths walked down the hallway seeing how bright it was outside squinted his eyes. Kage unlocked his door and walked to the door opening the door grabbing the keys. Walking outside kage started to walk to the resturant.

silent dreams
A maid came in and opened the curtains.

"Lady Ishtar, breakfast is served and you have guests." she said smiling.

Ishtar slowly sat up and sighed. She changed and went to the table, Darres behind her. She looked around and saw her aunt and three sons, Vord, Laphiji and Seiliez.
"Hello" she said and sat Duzzie down. As the food was served, she looked nervously at them.

Faroth
Vijay was standing on a cliff looking down on the forest. The circular diamond on the hilt of his sword was blue, indicating the only good essence was in the area. Turning, he jumped down onto a lower part of the cliff, and into the forest.

Tails x 20
Kage soon seen the resturant and walked in. KAge hearing the bells once he walked in ordering 2 slice's of pizza. KAge waited for the young women to serve his food well he sat and watched T.V. KAge smelled the delicious aroma and thought about the pizza.

Faroth
Vijay stood in front of a large rock. He focused his grey energy into his sword, and the grey markings started to glow. Raising his sword, his eyes, red and blue, flashed, and the rock was instantly sliced in half.

Vijay: Too slow... I'll need to reach top speed in order to defeat stronger opponents....

He sheethed his sword, and walked away.

Thunder Fox
Zane was walking up to the front gate and stood their

Tails x 20
Kage seeing the young women come out with the 2 slice's of pizza. Kage paying the young women and asked for a sprite. Kage peeled off the pizza of the cheese and started to chew on the pizza he was done with the first slice eating the crust. Kage peeled off the other cheese of the pizza and chewed on it and was done. The young women brought him his sprite. KAge out the sprite in his hand hearing the ice shake and feeling the coldness kage quickly drunk the sprite. KAge paid the young women and walked to the door opening the door hearing the bells again walking outside. KAge squinting again the bright sun still out.

ShinobiRikari
(I'll take over for Ishtar now.)

"Here, Duzzie. Would you like some cream?" Ishtar set a saucer of milk on the table for him.

She Seduced
][

ShinobiRikari
(No, not modern at all. Think medieval. Kings and Queens)

s.o.s
Camille walking slowly doun the dark allys her stomic was shiny and her arms and legs where a little shiny. Her body felt good from the hot water. Her shoes hiting the ground makeing a skit sound the ally street lights flikerd and mise ran all over. Her sored resting on her shoulder it was biger the 6 feet tall and a foot wide .it shined in the flickering lights of the cold ally aways .

((hey thunder fox is that good or not any thing to work on any body??))

Tails x 20
(o modern ok)

She Seduced
Cobain walked into town. Lights were out, people were scarce, and the moon shinned bright. Cobain dressed in a black gown, tied tightly at the top with gold lace. Her strawberry gold locks were tied back in black ribbons, her emerald eyes lined in dark black charcoal, and her feet were bare.
Her throat was dry, and she felt wreckless. She walked quietly into the town, pulling black cloak around her shoulders, and placing the hood over her head. Her face was shadowed now, as she lurked through the nights mist. She had no time to waist, before her hunger of blood got the best of her.
She would stop before a small cottage, her eyes focused on a dimmly lit room above. Her fingers would clutch the vines, that spread on the cottage wall. She would climb quick, her toes barely gripping onto the wall as she moved towards the window.
As she opened the window, there would be a small sound, and a woman would look towards Cobains pale bare feet stepping inside. Before the frightened young woman could scream, Cobain grabbed her and covered her mouth.
"Sssh, if you scream. It'll only excit me." she whispered. "Then I'd have to kill the rest of your family."
The woman would struggle, her blue eyes wide opened and scared. Cobain jerked her hand, that was placed around her mouth harder, and the sobbing started. Slowly, she would jerk the womans head to the side, revealing her sweet smelling neck. Cobain's mouth watered, as she eye'd the womans jugular vein pulsate. In one quick notion, her fangs would sink deep and her eyes would roll up.
The woman juttered around, but Cobain only bit harder, causing the porr human to go into shock. When she was finished, the body would hit the floor with a thud, and Cobain quickly escaped out the window.

Wild Cherry
" then she was gone. Then she was gone. Her life not fulfilling, neither it long." The haunting melody echoed in her head over and over. Evangi covered her ears although she knew it was in her head.

" Go away, Marina." she whispered.Then she shook the thought. Marina, her vicious sister had been haunting her mind scince she suffered a brutal death.

Now Evangi looked ahead of her, the streets were dark, and only a few taverns still kept there lights on. She had to find somewhere to stay... She felt a gentle tugging at her ankle, then heard a soft whine. She let her eyes fall downward to the floor. There, with it's teeth piercing her pant leg, was a young dog. He blended in with night, except for his yellow eyes. He was laying down, and kind of crawling. " Go back to where you came from..to your home." she siad softly before walking forward. He tried to follow, whining in pain. She realized he could not get up. Bending down, her small frame used all it's strenth to pick the animal up. She then walked to a motel. In the light she could see that this dog was none other then a young wolf, still growing. His neck dripped blood, and two legs were mangled. She put him in a bush and paid for a room, then dragged him in and tended to his wounds.

The sounds coming from the tavern below her drifted through the ceiling. The wolf cocke dhis head, listening intently. " you really should be more careful." she said to him. He gave her a soft growl in return. " hey.. i saved your life!! Dont use that tone with me!" He sneezed and rested his head. "Ill be back later." she whispered to him. She needed a drink...something strong.

She ordered a glass of vodka once she reached the bar, and took a seat in a dark corner, her grey orbs drawn to her glass. She scoped out the other in the room, staying deep within the dank shadows.

Thunder Fox
zane sighed and went to the nearest bars

Tails x 20
KAge seeing los of worn down buildings, and people. KAge started to get hungry for his main food blood. Kage silently walked a few minutes until he came across a ally with lots of street thugs. He walked to trying to pick out with one he was gonna drink from. The street thug asked him what he wanted. Kage grabbed the first guys neck smashing his head into the ground showing his sharp fangs biteing into the person's neck hearing him scream made kage more excited. Once he was done the other's started to run away kage jumped on top of a building and sat silently as night began to come. Kage showing his sharp fangs again licking his lips waiting for night fall.

s.o.s
Camille slowly entering a new ally she was full and the blood ran doun her lip. licking it away she kept walking doun the ally. this ally a dim like slowly walking only you could see is a 6 foot sored that was 1 foot wide shining in the dim light.

Thunder Fox
(its sword not sored)
zane had walked inside the bar and sat at the bar his illusion made him look human

Tails x 20
Kage noticed her licking his lips bareing his fangs. KAge crouched down and jumped from the roof tackleing her grabbing her arms and holding her down. KAge started opening his mouth putting his mouth to her neck.

s.o.s
((it is my bad ))

Camille: ill give you 3 sec to get off of me!!*grabbing her sored*

pulling away placing her sored in front of her .showing her fangs.

Tails x 20
Kage overlooked the sword noticeing her fangs. Kage jumped off her and stared her into the eyes for a few minutes and turned his back on her and started to walk away. Kage stopped and turned around to look at her one more time and remembered her face.

Wild Cherry
Her eyes lifted when the scent of another vampire hit her sensitive nose. She looked up from the shadows so that only her glowing eyes were visible. She stood. On her way out, she glared at him.

Upon stepping into the room, The big black wolf snarled and stood up. " Oh stop it you big fake." she said, walking up to him. She continued to growl, untill she came over and grabbed his muzzle. A sharp whine escaped his furry throat. " thats what i thought." she smiled, then sat next to him and pet his head softly. " Hm. why are you here anyways...?" she grinned and tugged on his ear. " i bet you wanna stay with me, puppy... whats your name?"

A snarl was her reply. " well Gura." she said making fun of the niose he made. She rolled her eyes. Here she was talking to her new friend a wolf. " wow. am i that pathetic?" she smiled and pulled up the blanket over 'Gura' then walked outside and looked up at the beautifully round moon.

s.o.s
Camille lifting her sored it rested on her shoulder she turned and walked away. Thinking to turn back and attack she shock her head and kept a walking away.her sored jungled as she took steps .

Thunder Fox
zane had ordered a drink while was proccupied listening to a fight

Tails x 20
KAge jumped on another building seeing a girl and a dogg. "This will be good a girl and a dogg." Kage jumped off the building instantly stand behind the girl and grabbed her hands putting them behind her back. Showing his fangs to her and had his teeth on her neck.

Thunder Fox
zane had got up and walked out behind kage

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by Tails x 20
KAge jumped on another building seeing a girl and a dogg. "This will be good a girl and a dogg." Kage jumped off the building instantly stand behind the girl and grabbed her hands putting them behind her back. Showing his fangs to her and had his teeth on her neck. (( moi?? )) Evangi closed her eyes solemnly. " Don't touch me." she said. In a flash of bright light his stomach was sliced open, and a huge bloody gash tore across his face. " good night, jack ass." She walked back inside and went ot the bathroom in the inn. She slowly lifted a warm cloth to wear his fangs had entered her neck.

Gura snarled from his spot on the bed, and looked out the window. He tried to stand. " Don't trouble youself." Evangi said petting him softly.

s.o.s
walking along the path a guy steped from the shadows. his eyes looking into hers he started to smile touching her stumic she looked at him madle.

camille: back of or ill kill you!!
guy:what your going to hit me with your sored im so scared not!*moveing his hands upfrom her stumic*

puching him away and showed her teath
camille:you'll be sory
charging at him and sinking her fangs into his neck as he let out a sreem of pain. A drip running doun her face. leting him drop when she was doun. Smileing at him evily
camille:i told you to back of but you didnt your kinda cute**walks away*

Thunder Fox
(sword not sored)

Wild Cherry
After cleaning her small wound she walked back out and looked at the other male. " what are you doing her?!" she demanded. She hadnt meant to sound rude, but she was nervous.

Walking over to th eother male, she placed a hand on his bloody cheek. " you still alive?"

Tails x 20
KAge smiled as the illusion died quickly. Kage stood far from them in the shadows with his hands in his pocket. KAge looked at her. "You're strong i'm gonna have pleasure picking you clean bone from bone." KAge smiled.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Wild Cherry
After cleaning her small wound she walked back out and looked at the other male. " what are you doing her?!" she demanded. She hadnt meant to sound rude, but she was nervous.

Walking over to th eother male, she placed a hand on his bloody cheek. " you still alive?" (were you talking about me)

s.o.s
camille:you agen i dont want to use my energy to kill a weak thing like you** keeps walking like nothing happend *

her sword resting on her sholder like all ways.

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
(were you talking about me) (( partially smile ))

Wild Cherry
KAge smiled as the illusion died quickly. Kage stood far from them in the shadows with his hands in his pocket. KAge looked at her. "You're strong i'm gonna have pleasure picking you clean bone from bone." KAge smiled. " and your pathetic. in your best interest, you will leave me alone. Im in a bad mood and will not be bothered by the likes of you." She turned her back, and licked a drop of blood from the dagger she held.

s.o.s
(((i thout he was talking to me))

Thunder Fox
(( partially smile )) (what part i'm tired so sorry for stupidity tonight)

Tails x 20
(lol i was talking to wild cherry)
"Tell me are you a vampire."

Wild Cherry
(what part i'm tired so sorry for stupidity tonight) (( the first paragraph smile ))Originally posted by Tails x 20
(lol i was talking to wild cherry)
"Tell me are you a vampire." " Tell me, are you stupid?" she kind of growled, then sighed. " No." she grinned. " i am half vampire. "

s.o.s
((ok ))

slowy walking doun the allys as the light grow dimmer her eyes wondering her sword makeing noise when she was walking.

Thunder Fox

Walking over to th eother male, she placed a hand on his bloody cheek. " you still alive?" "i've been traveling for ages and i'm very tired

Wild Cherry
"i've been traveling for ages and i'm very tired " oh..?" she grimaced. " Do you have any money.... if not i suppose you can use the second bed in my room."

Tails x 20
Kage remembered her face and turned his back. Kage started walking down the ally. The dog started barking. Kage turned around one more time.

Thunder Fox
"yeah alittle" zane replied in a low tired voice

Wild Cherry
"yeah alittle" zane replied in a low tired voice " so you want to sleep with me?" she blushed profusely. " god. i mean sleep in my room?" She shook her blonde hair out of her eyes.

Thunder Fox
zane looked at her and smiled "sure it would be wonderful"

Wild Cherry
She laughed gently, and led him upstairs. Once she pushed the door oper, Gura wagge dhis tail gently, but then noticed Zane and tried ot stand, growling. " Oh shove it you big baby."she said trtying to silence him. " Dotn worry about him.. he wont hurt you." she smiled. " you can shower if youd like, ill be right here." she nodded to the bed.

Thunder Fox
smiled and nodded and went to the bathroom and took his shower

Tails x 20
Kage walked to his house. Kage saying in his head why can't i kill a vampire. KAge seen his home on fire astonished. Kage wondered the streets looking for a home.

Wild Cherry
" I wonder about that other guy..." she whispered to Gura. " he seemed.. i dunno. Upset.. he couldve stayed with us... mayeb he will find his way back..." she yawned and rested her head on the pillow.

Thunder Fox
zane had got done wit hhis shower about 20mins later and walked to the beds in some jeans and a shirt on his tail wrapped around his waist

Wild Cherry
Evangi gently kicked Gura when he snarled, and then looked at Zane curiously.

Thunder Fox
zane looked at gura "she (right?) dosen't seem to like me"

Tails x 20
Kage sneezed. "It's cold already i have to find a home fast." KAge started to think about his parents what is his life worth anyway with no friends, no parents,no nothing. "Maybe i should die along with my parents."

Wild Cherry
(( nope, Gura's a he happy )) " ah, he's a big baby." i just met him recently.. he was very injured..." she smiled at the wolf. " but he's ok now.. just a brat. dont worry about him."

Thunder Fox
laughed "alright" zane said and layed in the second bed

Tails x 20
Kage wanted to die. Kage walked to the thugs. And stood there they started punching and kicking him. Kage just layed there. Kage started spitting up blood and breathing hard. Kage fell out.

She Seduced
Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
(No, not modern at all. Think medieval. Kings and Queens)

][

She Seduced
Cobain exited the towns pub, her mouth stained in blood. As she tepped out onto the dirt, she could still hear the screams of those drunken humans.
Cobain was full, and tired. She wiped her mouth of the blood and walked down the dimly lit street. She heard a woman scream, as she entered the Pub, and Cobain could only smile.
"Fools." she hissed, placing her hood over her head, again shadowing her pale face.
She walked to the other side of town, where no one was disturbed and entered another Pub. She sat down at a table, and watched as the drunk and horny humans sang and laughed and made fools of themselves.

names__camille
Camille walking slowly out of the ally looking over seeing thugs beating a guy up.

camille: agenst on thats not far *wispers*

yelling out "stop!" the thugs had stop and looked at her. Camille walked out of the shadow her sword still on her shoulder.

Camille: if you you where smart you would run!
Thug: little girl go home efore you get hurt!

Looking mad at the thug pulling her sored from her sholder. she standed up beside her it was taller then her and the thugs .camille could hid behind that and not be seen. the sharp eges shined in the light . picking it up and put in attack mode

Wild Cherry
The next morning Evangi stretched and stood quietly. She brushed her teeth, washing out the disgusting film of vodka and saliva left on her sharp, shining teeth.

" Come on Gura." she whispered. It was about five in the morning when they walked out. She looked back at the male, then turned away. Gura had a subtle limp, but he could walk. The black animal seemed even huger in the sunlight.

" Are you hungry buddy?" she asked him. He just looked up at her with those slender yellow eyes. It seemed he finally trusted her. " Alright, lets get some breakfast." In about an hour she found a shop, and she walked inside. The owner gave Gura a look that was returned with a sharp growl, and Evangi ordered. She gave Gura a piece of raw red meat she had requested, and got fish for herself, then the two walked to a dock and stared off int the vast ocean as they ate.

silent dreams
(woah sorry I've been gone so long. Recap.)

silent dreams
(Yeah, I just read four pages, the vampires rarely attack the humans and drink their blood. They're not blood-thirsty. They usually cast a spell or something thats gives then a new body and face to get close to the kings. correct me if I'm wrong shinobi. sorry for the double post.)

Laphiji sat down quietly eating the dinner that was served, and without a single sound, other than the fork and knife clattering, he made no sound at all. Once done, he got up and walked out towards the busy (city?)

silent dreams
(sniff...it's dead...sniff)

She Seduced
][

Wild Cherry
Evangi stood for a moment. She sensed something behind her...someone, a vampire? She couldnt exactly place it. Gura let out a growl, obviously he smelled it too.

silent dreams
(no I said rarely. Don't get me wrong, the do. Just not like, they grab the person and suck them. They usually come in a group of maybe 5 or 6 and kill people and then suck them. big grin. but yeah, its more of finding the reincarnations. yeah.....the vampire also have wings....forgot to mention that sorry.)

Tails x 20
KAge walked up somemore behind evangi about to ask her the question. Kage seen gura growling kage kept walking anyway.

Wild Cherry
She stood and turned briskly to see Kage. " hey... sorry abotu last night, i was in a horrible mood." She hushed Gura and looked over waiting for a response.

names__camille
camille fighting of the ganstas she hoped on a bilding a relaxed. letingouta sigh and looked at the stars shelad doun on top of a bilding looking at the stars. they shined on her

Tails x 20
Kage stretched his head he did'nt want to tell her. "I came here to say i will kill you one day." Kage turned his back and started to walk away. Kage said to himself i'm a idiot that was my chance. KAge jammed his hands in his pocket it started to get colder. Kage put his hood on and kept walking. Kage wondered what happened to that other girl that was helping him fight the street thugs. Kage said to himself o well.

Wild Cherry
Kage stretched his head he did'nt want to tell her. "I came here to say i will kill you one day." Kage turned his back and started to walk away. Kage said to himself i'm a idiot that was my chance. KAge jammed his hands in his pocket it started to get colder. Kage put his hood on and kept walking. Kage wondered what happened to that other girl that was helping him fight the street thugs. Kage said to himself o well. Evangi laughed. " touchy touhy." she watched him walk away. She would give credit where credit was due, he had guts, just, stupid ones. " Ah well." she closed her eyes and smiled. Dusk was closing in now.

" Let's go , Gura. It's getting cold." there were no kings right here, she decided. She looked at the forest at the edge of the town...her next destination.

Tails x 20
Kage jumped ontop of a building and decided he was gonna tell her. Kage searched for her but could'nt find her.

Wild Cherry
Her fotsteps hit the ground silently as she entered th dark forest, Gura stepping carefully behind her. His ears perked, and he looked around nervously. A defensive bark rang otu, startling Evangi.

" Gura..! Hush!" she said quietly before comtinuing on slowly.

Tails x 20
KAge appeared next to them finally finding them. "I came there earlier to say can i live with you for a while." Kage said sturdy.

names__camille
camille standed up her hair and her skirt blowing in the wind her eyes focesed on the stars.

Thunder Fox
(recap please)

Wild Cherry
KAge appeared next to them finally finding them. "I came there earlier to say can i live with you for a while." Kage said sturdy. " id say yes, but i dont live anywhere..." She grinned.

" i thought you wanted to kill me?"

Tails x 20
KAge felt stupid. "It was a lie because i did'nt want to tell you but can i hang out with u guys for a while."

Thunder Fox
zane woke up and changed and left right away and kept the illusion of him a regular human up as he walked down the trail

names__camille
sniffing the air
camille:cant it be??!!

standing on the bilding the wind was still blowing her hair and her skirt

Wild Cherry
KAge felt stupid. "It was a lie because i did'nt want to tell you but can i hang out with u guys for a while." " sure.. if you realy want to." She shrugged and continued walking, she knew in the next town there most be one of those reincarnated ass holes.

Tails x 20
KAge curius. "So what's your mission everyone has a mission what's yours

Thunder Fox
zane was looking for Evangi to thank her

names__camille
camille jumping of hthe bilding and runs into the forst.the smell of her parents grow stronger holding onto her swored.

Tails x 20
KAge patting the wolf. "So what's your mission."

Faroth

silent dreams
"Vampires?" Laphiji said to himself "They must be killed.". He walked ove and asked them "Excuse me, but are you vampires?"

Tails x 20
KAge said. "no we're not." KAge said knowing the look in his eyes ment he despised vampires.

names__camille
camille running past the group of people their sent was geting stronger by the min.

Tails x 20
(brb)

silent dreams
Laphiji casted a holy spell that revealed the undead.

"Your lying." he said and took out his sword. He ran at Kage and sliced his arm.

Tails x 20
KAge jumping back holding his arm from the gash. KAge knew he could'nt fight in this condiction he was just getting beat by street thugs he needed blood. KAge was about to die right here. "So you're gonna kill a human." Kage then thought about everyone who abandodned him and how he killed them for abandonding him.

Faroth

silent dreams
"Your no human. You a vampire." Laphiji said and casted another spell. It was a fire one. The spell took effect and torched him.

(why would you be out?)

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Faroth
(i don't know otherwise i would i'm gone like huge chunks of it)
zane spotted the two fighting and walked over

Faroth

silent dreams
(All I really know is that Ishtar and Duzell are eating so far. Laphiji is killing vampires he found. I had to read back and I went somewhere so...i dont really know.)

Faroth
Vijay jumped onto another rock and looked back at the landscape. The jewel on his sword started to glow red, signalling dark energy in the area.

Vijay: What? How could this be... It was blue just a second ago...

silent dreams
Duzell hoped of the chair and walked out of the castle. He changed into his true form (see pic) and walked off to find Phelios's reincarnation.

Thunder Fox
zane had walked toward the castle seeing nothing to to

silent dreams
Duzell walked to the city and found Laphiji. He quickly turned into his kywal from and walked into Laphiji.

Laphiji picked up Duzell and walked into the castle.

"Princess, your cat." he said and put him down. Laphiji walked and sat down at the table.

He saw Duzell drink out of a little platter that has some cream in it.

Thunder Fox
zane approched the castle finally and examined it closely

Faroth
After walking a few miles, Vijay came across a castle.

Vijay: What's this? A castle....

He spotted Zane and approached him.

Vijay: Do you know anything about this castle?

Thunder Fox
zane turned boredly "its a castle..... i don't know just arrived her"

silent dreams
Manako spred her wings and headed for La Naan castle. She saw it over head and rushed towards it. She snuck in and casted a spell to make her look like a maid.

Thunder Fox
"why didn't i think of that" zane made himself look and sound like a servent and wentinside

silent dreams
She rushed to the dining hall and saw Duzell. Her heart seemed to flutter as she spied on him behind a door.

Duzzie noticed the girl and senced that a spell was in place. He lept off the chair and went to the door. Once behind it, he turned into his true form.

"What are you doing here?" he hissed, his red eyes staring into hers.

"My lord." she said turning into a vampire and bowing. "What brings you to Phelios's grand daughters castle?" she asked. her red eyes staring deeply into his.

Thunder Fox
zane was watching from a distance "crap they'll see my illusion for sure"

silent dreams
"I'm here to find his reincarnation" he said, his hand on her chin. He pushed her up, and she followed.

"My lord, say the word, and I'll do anything." she said breathlessly.

"Yes I know." Duzell said, his hand droped to his side. "Now I must go" he said and quickly turned into a Kywal.

Manako picked him up and carried him to Ishtar.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by silent dreams
"I'm here to find his reincarnation" he said, his hand on her chin. He pushed her up, and she followed.

"Yes I know." Duzell said, his hand droped to his side. "Now I must go" he said and quickly turned into a Kywal.

Manako picked him up and carried him to Ishtar. (....)

silent dreams
(what?)

QuincE
"And may the lord take pity upon your lost, corrupt soul." the man said, his head bowed low.

He was standing in the dark. In a large room. The only light emanating was from a chandelier above. To one that was to walk into the room, they would think that the man was here alone, but the foul stench, and the tense air would tell them otherwise.

A bleeding, dying creature was lying against the wall. His long black hair shading his face. Around the room, there were the classic signs of a struggle: An overturned chair, a broken table, bits of glass shattered around the floor- all give away the result of how these two people came into the position they were in now.

The dying creature was breathing heavily, his voice high and sickening, "Blast you old fool! We will destroy you!" He spat as he lifted his head and unveiled a pale face, and sharp teeth. The man he was yelling at barely moved an inch, as his head was still bowed low in prayer. The dying beautiful vampire went to raise his arm, but couldn't. There was a large gash in it, preventing it from being used. He squealed in pain.

The other man in the room lifted his head from prayer. He had squared glasses, and rosary beads around his neck. He was an exterminator- a demon hunter. His official title was "Wiz-dom," those who used black magic to expel vile spirits. The vampire began to cough horrendously, and the man reached into his long cloak. The vampire grew nervous and threatened the man ever more, and stopped speaking when the man withdrew his weapon.

It was a magnificent sight. The weapon the wiz-dom pulled was a long thin blade, but it was a cross. A long cross like sword, that would slay the vampire. With his last energy, he tried to get up, but stumbled back down hard, almost beginning to cry. He hissed as the wiz-dom drew closer, he touched the vampire's chin almost pitifully and said

"The end will not be so bad." He whispered. Then he stabbed the vampire in the chest, and he gave an exasperated and ear-splitting scream. The wiz-dom stood, gave a last prayer, and left.

His job was done. Another cleansed spirit.

silent dreams
Manako returned to her room after serving the dinner and speaking to Duzell. She entered Ishtars room, looking through her spellbooks, she took them. She may need them in the future. As she exited her room, she entered her own and began flipping through it, trying to find a good enough spell to memorize.

Tails x 20
"I'll track you guys down later i'm going to the castle i sense danger." KAge running off to the castle.

silent dreams
(who are you talking to?)

ShinobiRikari

Manako picked him up and carried him to Ishtar.
(Let's just say Ishtar's not there.)

There was a knock at the door before a servant let a young man into the princess's rooms. "I'm sorry Lord Hikaru. Lady Ishtar doesn't seem to be here. She-"

The visitor cut her off. "It's fine. I will wait for her."

"But mi'lord!"

"Do not worry. I will not put you in harms way. Let the blame fall to me." The red haired visitor smiled at the servant as she left.

Once she was gone. Hikari turned around and looked at the room. "It's different than last time. It's in some ways warmer, Istar must have designed it herself." Finally spotting the kywal, Hikaru approached it cautiously. "An odd pet for a princess to keep."

silent dreams
(okiedokie)

As Duzzie sat there being petted by the stranger, he wondered why he was in there.

(Guessing it wouldn't be wise to transform into Ishtar now right?)

ShinobiRikari
(Erm... no)

"Hello cat. If I'm not mistaken, you are a kywal. I wonder what Ishtar is doing with you." Hikaru picked him up and eyed him.
"There is something odd about you, though. You reek of power." Setting him down on the table, Hikaru poured some more cream for him, and then started a spell.

silent dreams
Duzell looked at him and gulped.

*Does he know who I am?* he thought to himself.

He started to lap up the cream, looking up at the stranger every now and then.

Thunder Fox
(....so lost)

silent dreams
(here read this and go to the other volumes. http://www.tokyopop.com/dbpage.php?propertycode=VAM&categorycode=BMG)

Tails x 20
(same here so i was just waiting for me for a way to enter the story)

silent dreams
(that link should help a lil bit)

ShinobiRikari
Duzell looked at him and gulped.

*Does he know who I am?* he thought to himself.

He started to lap up the cream, looking up at the stranger every now and then.
Completing the speeling, Hikaru's fingers glowed breifly before he touched the kywal in the middle of it's forehead. A few seconds passed before he lower his hand and side. "So that's who you are." After stating that, he pulled out a chair and sat down, lapsing into silence, until the door began to open.

"What are you doing in here?" Ishtar asked haughtly. "These are my chambers, and you have no right to be here without my permission."

"Do be quiet, cousin." Hikari was standing. "Or perhaps I should call you niece."

"Who do you think you are?" Ishtar was near breaking point.

silent dreams
Duzzie looked up at them.

*He know's my true idenity...* he thought and then looked up at Ishtar. He jumped off and went to the side of her.

ShinobiRikari
"GET OUT! GET OUT!" Ishtar glared at the intruder and circled to find the knife under her pillow. "I don't care if you're another suitor, I want you OUT!"

"I will leave, but we will meet again." Going to the window, Hikari nodded to her and then lept out.

Thunder Fox
(-sigh- i'm out i am to damn confused and no one care to explain)

silent dreams
(aww...cry)

Thunder Fox
(sorry but its true no one bothers to fill me in and i get messed up cause i'm so damn confused)

silent dreams
(but......cry what do you need to know about?)

Thunder Fox
(one where the hell is every one two why you seem to ignore my character and three WTF is going on)

silent dreams
(1. La Nann castle. 2. your not really near anyone. 3. Duzell, Ishtar, and Shinobi's character *forgot name* were talking and her character left.)

Thunder Fox
(1. i'm in the castle 2. how am i not near anyone 3. that helps loads....)

silent dreams
zane was watching from a distance "crap they'll see my illusion for sure"
(you were only near us. I'm not sure if you talked to us or not.)

Thunder Fox
(oh..... god i hate being stressed out.......)

silent dreams
(I am too. cry and it hurts)

Thunder Fox
(i'm takeing drivers ed and my regular classes and i'm studying harder then i ever have and it affecting my judgement)

silent dreams
(so your not gonna quit?)

Thunder Fox
(just tell me where your people are and i'll jump in)

silent dreams
(lets see, duzzie and Ishtar is in her room. Laphiji and the others are also in their rooms)

Thunder Fox
(-sigh-)
zane after the close was clear turned back and looked around

silent dreams
Manako had went to her room, memorizing spell after spell. After memorizing La Gamme, she closed it and put it under her bed.

Thunder Fox
zane was wandering the halls

ShinobiRikari
(i'm takeing drivers ed and my regular classes and i'm studying harder then i ever have and it affecting my judgement)

(gr.... I've got Drivers ED and seven regular classes as well. which reminds me. I should go do my homework...... Junior or Senior year?)

From outside, Hikaru landed and his wings disappeared. In the darkness, he found a window which was slightly open. Managing to open it was more of a problem. It was jammed. Hikaru could use his magic, but that was a risk. The guards had probably been alerted of his presence, and if that kywal.... He would think about that later.

Thunder Fox
(junior u?)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>