All my ska just got boring, does this happen every night at eleven?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wind Sister
I am just sittin here, trying to stay up, and all the ska music I listen to just got boring disgust

Ska has never failed to keep me up before, this is a disaster sad Even Green Day seems to have lost its touch at this time of night.

Maybe it was dinner confused

Koala MeatPie
Ska?

Punk.. Rock.. Emo.. Ska?

Can you get me a description of "Ska" plz?

a1hsauce
eek! I love Trumpets!!!!

Koala MeatPie
NVM.. I searched...

looks like a mix of Punk and Jazz.. Is that right?

http://images.google.com/images?q=Ska&hl=en&btnG=Search+Images

Mišt
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Ska?

Punk.. Rock.. Emo.. Ska?

Can you get me a description of "Ska" plz?

I only found out it was a music genre only like 2 days ago messed I thought it was that slogan Sorgo kept using for a while..

Wind Sister
It's punk with a brass influence...gotta love the trumpets happy

Mišt
Is that like....what's their name....Cat Empire or whatever they're called...?

Wind Sister
No idea who they are. . .theres Mad Caddies?

No one knows Catch 22?

Mišt
Yeah I just remembered not many people here would know them...

Catch 22 sounds familiar though..

Wind Sister
No one knows Ska, and I didn't expect many hear to either disgust
The point was that its eleven thirty at night on friday and music has lost its touch stick out tongue

Mišt
Bah, change music. I get bored of the same....3 bands I listen to, so I change to some heavy ass mofo dance dancingman

bogen
get some old music, from the 60's and 70's.
never loses it's touch./
might i suggest jimmi hendrix,pink floyd ( it's weird and wonderful, impossible to fall asleep to),iron maden,led zepplinn, and a heap of others ill think of later.

Wind Sister
Never liked the older stuff, has to be upbeat with trumpets and electric guitars rock

a1hsauce
no doubts early stuff was ska yes

bogen
never herd ska becides green day

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by a1hsauce
no doubts early stuff was ska yes
yes They were the best...

Wind Sister
Originally posted by bogen
never herd ska becides green day

Green Day's not Ska though stick out tongue
Their are Pop Punk.

Englishpin@pple
The AquaBats
mighty mighty bosstones
less then jake....

soooo many ska bands so little time

overlord
Ahahaha! People didn't even know that Ska is music?
Muhhahaahha!! I feel so much smarter then everyone now! evil face

But I still hate ska..

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Wind Sister
I am just sittin here, trying to stay up, and all the ska music I listen to just got boring disgust

Ska has never failed to keep me up before, this is a disaster sad Even Green Day seems to have lost its touch at this time of night.

Maybe it was dinner confused

Ska kicks ass.... The Aquabats are funky.

SnakeEyes
I know what Ska is, but I'm not really a huge fan. I still listen to it from time to time, though. Bands like: Less Than Jake, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Reel Big Fish, Operation Ivy, and I guess Sublime if you consider them Ska.

Revernd Maynard

Maybe it was dinner confused i'm sorry to say this, but green day is about as far away from ska as Aretha Franklin wink

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
i'm sorry to say this, but green day is about as far away from ska as Aretha Franklin wink
On the Contrary my good friend...Arethas earlier stuff had Trumpets stick out tongue

Wind Sister
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
i'm sorry to say this, but green day is about as far away from ska as Aretha Franklin wink

Green Day's not Ska though stick out tongue
Their are Pop Punk.

I know wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.