The OFT isn't what it used to be

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
I remember the OFT being a place with all these make believe stuff and junk. Like the KMC Prom, Guys night out, The Saddie Hawkins Dance, and the Gentlemens Club. Now its just a bunch of threads about people random thoughts. What happened?

Where's all the role-playing threads?

a1hsauce
What the Hells the Oft? confused

Imaginary
The RP threads are in the RP section stick out tongue

As for the Gentleman's Club, it died out around a year ago.

Mišt
In the role playing forum...

But meh, its never gonna be as good as it used to...

Punker69
I meant OTF. Dangit, I keep getting it mixed up!

Yeah, but there used to be alot of, how do I say it.......threads about parties and dances and stuff. Like..um...what I mentioned in my first post. It's just way different now.

Mišt
Yeah, blame those smelly 05'ers disgust

Punker69
Haha, I miss the threads where you're set in a like a room with big lights and a dance floor.....and then people just run off with the concept. But the OTF is that no more....

Mîsk
OFT = Old Fu*king Tavern.

I'd like to go there.

Wolflet
Originally posted by Punker69
I remember the OFT being a place with all these make believe stuff and junk. Like the KMC Prom, Guys night out, The Saddie Hawkins Dance, and the Gentlemens Club. Now its just a bunch of threads about people random thoughts. What happened?

Prom and Gentlemens Club still hangs in there...Guys Night Out got closed, remember? sad
I happen to have a second one ninja

DanieLs_4_Ever

It was worse before. I think it's actually a lot nicer, but maybe that's just me.

H. S. 6

OTF has always been stupid, random threads... and I love it. stick out tongue

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by a1hsauce
What the Hells the Oft? confused are you asking me out?

Raven Guardia

I miss those days sad

xyz jedi

Where's all the role-playing threads? I hate you 03ers. It's always people two years ahead of you the pick on you isn't it. But the OTF is also about games, which are pretty cool.

§P0oONY

Storm
Originally posted by xyz jedi
I hate you 03ers. It's always people two years ahead of you the pick on you isn't it. But the OTF is also about games, which are pretty cool.
cry

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by xyz jedi
I hate you 03ers. It's always people two years ahead of you the pick on you isn't it. But the OTF is also about games, which are pretty cool.

Nope, everyone picks on you.... simply because you suck. You know I'm right.. big grin

Bardock42
Originally posted by Storm
cry

they hate you..just cayuse you registered before them...what has the world come to?

Backbone

Where's all the role-playing threads? Yeah, I agree..where did it all go? cry

DarkWizard
Originally posted by Bardock42
they hate you..just cayuse you registered before them...what has the world come to?

Try The Vietnam War. The new guys always got hated.

Watch Platoon.

Storm
Originally posted by Bardock42
We didn' t deserve this antipathy.
*Tears well up.*

Backbone
I didn't deserve this sandwhich..*tears* cry

Punker69
Haha, maybe we should try to bring those thread back. They where alot of fun.

=Mysta=-kILL
Who will be the one to start them? I cant think of anything that would be good lol stick out tongue

Punker69
The Saddie Hawkins Dance. But I cant find it cry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.