It's just one of those nights...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
where I come home from hanging out with my buds at around 11, and then just sit on the computer and zone out... I pretty much just don't do anything until I'm tired enough to go to bed.

Do you guys know what I'm talking about?

If so, what do you guys do?

Tails x 20
i do that lol i did that yesterday

bordom
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
where I come home from hanging out with my buds at around 11, and then just sit on the computer and zone out... I pretty much just don't do anything until I'm tired enough to go to bed.

Do you guys know what I'm talking about?

If so, what do you guys do?
Yeah but for me its more like babysitting and being on here while the kids are asleep erm

Tails x 20
lol i hate when i have to baby sit they so anoying

bordom
Not these girls, they love me, and I don't mind them. But I do feel like a mother erm

Tails x 20
there anoying all they do is something stupid and get hurt all i do is let them do anything my mom comes in yelling and says she's not letting them kids come over again they come over the next day maybe you might be a mother

Mišt
Yeah...except replace 11 with 6:40pm.....I need to get out more yawn

bordom
Originally posted by Tails x 20
there anoying all they do is something stupid and get hurt all i do is let them do anything my mom comes in yelling and says she's not letting them kids come over again they come over the next day maybe you might be a mother
Ha I am not gonna be a mother for a very long time thanks stick out tongue

Tails x 20
lol that's what you plan on sometimes plans don't go how u planned it and your schedule is messed

bordom
Haha yeah I hope not for me anyways.

Tails x 20
hmmm i was thinking it was gonna be you whistle

bordom
*gasp!* yeah me and my bf have talked bout kids, but jeez, I'm only 16 Noooo thank you

Tails x 20
ummmhmmm

bordom
big grin

Tails x 20
lol

bordom
Sooo... yeah stick out tongue

Tails x 20
did you see hostel you should go see it good movie

bordom
Nope haven't heard of it, what is it bout?

Darth Macabre
I usually stay out with my friends till around 2. Then stay up till 9 in the morning, sleep for an hour, then start the whole day over again.

Insomnia sucks. Not good in the least. no

Tails x 20
scary movie but good bout these guys trying to get laid and they go to a hotel and they get drunk and get laid then they wake up in a torture chamber and there trying to escape but wait u have to find out the rest by watching the movie

Coldfire
did you see hostel you should go see it good movie
I wanna see that! eek!

Tails x 20
good movie

Tails x 20
go to movie.com and it will show you a preview

bordom
go to movie.com and it will show you a preview
Kay but later stick out tongue

Tails x 20
ok

bordom
stick out tongue

Coldfire
good movie
hehe the previews looked so awesome big grin

Tails x 20
lol yea awesome that old guy with knife's he's awesome brb

Coldfire
lol yea awesome that old guy with knife's he's awesome brb
hehehe evil face

bogen
i do it all the time infact im probably zoned out right now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.