Old Glory Room

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soth
I got this idea from Punker's recent thread about how the OTF has changed so much. It reminded me of when old people gather on the porch of their resident nursing home and talk about the good ol' days. So let's have one of those! It'll just be a room where we gather and talk about 'the way things used to be.' It'll be fun. . . and if it dies, who gives a duck?

http://www.puppetuniverse.com/store/images/items/200x250/hp542_duck.jpg

Soth
I remember when the mods were all full of fire and brimstone. . . you pissed them off, you were out. . . it just doesn't seem that way anymore. . . . .

bogen
it's like....as people get old they soften to the world around them.

Coldfire
I remember when lots of ppl used to go to the Poetry Corner....

Imaginary
I remember the threads like "Who love's Misha?" and "Join the RATM cult!" and "The Gentleman's Club" and "The KMC Prom"

Storm
Originally posted by Soth
I remember when the mods were all full of fire and brimstone. . . you pissed them off, you were out. . . it just doesn't seem that way anymore. . . . .
Annoyance level control. Let the little stuff slide off your back stick out tongue

Do not be annoying. Do not be too easily annoyed.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Soth
bump

Lana
Originally posted by Imaginary
I remember the threads like "Who love's Misha?" and "Join the RATM cult!" and "The Gentleman's Club" and "The KMC Prom"

love those threads were awesome.

silver_tears
*takes her place in the rocker on the porch* lady

a1hsauce
embarrasment i read the thread wrong

§cooter
Did you forget "Fightclub!!!"?

Soth
I remember when posters names were cool

LiL nAstY GirL
I remeber alot of them good ol' days sad

Punker69
I remember "The Saddie Hawkins Dance" and alot of other cool simulations like it.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Soth

That hasn't Change..

Wait a sec *thinks*

Nope you're right.

Koala MeatPie
*cough*

Two words.

Two words that bring join, laughter, found memories to people.

These same two words can also bring, sorrow, anger, pain, annoyence the spirits of the people who read them.

Two Words.

These two words can bring joy, happiness, rage, fury.

Two words can strike fear to the souls of people browsing these very forums..

Tiny. Tim.

I bring you the Anti-Christ.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Imaginary

WOW that brings back some memories. I remember the ***S*** interview thread, that was freaking awesome, I remember Mr. Zero tossing zingers in here and there and I remember Misha posting like a fiend. And her posts had substance for the most part, unlike so many of the peeps that suffer from post diarrhea here lately. Ah yes, some funny times.

BackFire
why back in my day we had to walk uphill both ways to get to a computer to log onto this site.

Jedi Priestess
hysterical While it was raining no doubt.

Lana
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
WOW that brings back some memories. I remember the ***S*** interview thread, that was freaking awesome, I remember Mr. Zero tossing zingers in here and there and I remember Misha posting like a fiend. And her posts had substance for the most part, unlike so many of the peeps that suffer from post diarrhea here lately. Ah yes, some funny times.

The Interview thread....that was awesome.....big grin

§cooter
I remember when member's didn't lie.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Lana
The Interview thread....that was awesome.....big grin

I know, we need to find that and bump it just for readings sake. yes

Mišt
When only one member was a diva.....and no one was gay/bi/hermaphrodite....oops...sorry Wolflet.....didnt mean to say that....

§cooter
Heh.

Imaginary

Mišt
Aye pirate

Punker69
I miss Kes.

Lana
And BKK.

Punker69
Yeah, why did she leave?

Mišt
I miss the 03 crew....Demonic Gambit...Linds...JtotheP even though he's still around occasionally...DeNiro...Lil Mimi......

Lana
Real life stuff, I suppose.

Soth
That's true. . . I miss Kes and BKK. . . and Cinemaddiction. . . and other people who I can't remember

Punker69
Cinemaddiction is still here buddy.

Strangelove
bumping whistle

Kongu Dude
I remember when I was a n00b. touched

ThePittman
I remember the good ol days stick out tongue

Kongu Dude
The good ol' days. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.