Anyone else having trouble with the forum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mišt
Ugghhh............what the feck, seriously. The fonts all bizarre, the format is queer, some threads and stuff are stacked on top of each other so I cant read the titles..smilies arent loading...some of the forums arent loading (I cant get to GD or Music)..loading time is just.......*swears loudly*.....unusually slow. Its never done this crap before. I cleared out all the cookies and caches and whatever, restarted my browser, disconnected and reconnected....still nothings changing. Im using Firefox, but its never acted like this before.

*kicks computer*mad

Itzak
Yeah, I have a bit of the same problem!

Storm
No.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

bogen
yeah kinda.
im using mozila and i keep getting acces denied to killermovies.com, and it's really slow too.
this post will take me 20 mins to publish even though iv'e got cable, it's just wierd? raz is making me pay for my mutiny against the 06ers.

and my smiles don't work, i have to punch them in manually.

Storm
Right, that happened to me as well. I disconnected my Internet connection, logged on and everything runs smoothly again now.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Mišt
Its alright now for some reason, I tried Internet Explorer before, but same deal.....only more pop ups roll eyes (sarcastic)

This isnt like the usual daily server update thingy that always happens at a certain time, this is just wacked...

fini
hmmm, I dont know why, but I never ever get any of the problem that people get when they are using Firefox.

And forum looks fine to me

Syren
I've had a few posts looking odd, the text overlaps and the sigs are below the line under each post erm

Raz
There is a problem with the image server. I am looking into it.

Raz
Things seemed to have stablised somewhat.

Seems like our host was having network problems in the datacenter.

Bardock42
Yes I do, I figured it was SlimBrowsers fault, but I tried Firefox, jsut as bad if not worth...I figured the mistakes on KMC's side.

Seems to work now

*lizziekk*
mine was wierd but its ok now...

Bloigen
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yes I do, I figured it was SlimBrowsers fault, but I tried Firefox, jsut as bad if not worth...I figured the mistakes on KMC's side.

Seems to work now

Mine still doesn't work. disgust

Bardock42
Originally posted by Bloigen
Mine still doesn't work. disgust

You lose no expression

Bloigen
http://www.bant-shirts.com/images/nonph/GameOver200.gif

DarkWizard
That happened to me last night.

I Just gave up and went to bed.

Sorgo

Raz
Every time it happens, please log it here, so we can find a pattern.

DarkC
I can't see any avatars, buttons, or signatures. Does that count as a server error?

Piggle Humsy
The only problem I am having is with the selection of smilies on the left...
They won't come up in my post when I click one.. it just says error on page. erm

Never happened before but since new year it's been like it.

May just be my comp.. who knows. shrug

Jedi Priestess
Been happening to me as well. Rather annoying. Other ones work just not the ones immediately to the left of your main post. Like this one roll eyes (sarcastic) cant click on it it has to be typed out

Raz
Should now be working.

Jedi Priestess
wink roll eyes (sarcastic) confused embarrasment stick out tongue

yep fixed thanks smile

Bloigen
Happy Dance

The banana still doesn't work for me.

Raz
Originally posted by DarkC
I can't see any avatars, buttons, or signatures. Does that count as a server error? Yes it does.

I've revamped the image server, so if you have this problem again, please log it here.

Grand Moff Gav
When I use mmy spell checker it will check and correct one word but it will then take ages to get to the next incorrectly spelled word.

Lana
Hmmmm, figured it best to go here.....

But for some reason, threads in the OTF aren't being marked as read after I read them.

It's only in the OTF though, it's fine in every other forum.

Raz
You may have maxed out your cookies.

Log out, restart your browser and log back in. Should fix it.

Lana
Being as I haven't closed Firefox in three days, probably laughing out loud alright.

Edit: Yep, problem solved. Thanks Raz.

Mišt
Test:

icon5 < icon5 csm
mist
crazy

How come some of the custom smilies arent showing up?

Raz
"icon5" seems to be a 1x1 transparent pixel.

Mišt
Icon5 was ^ that one, but its not working.

I went to page 4 I think of the custom smilies, and the first maybe 1/4 of the page werent loading or showing up..and some werent working from other pages but I forgot which ones...the rest load up fine.

Piggle Humsy
Oh no... where has little icon5 gone? cry

I love that smilie!

WHERE ARE YOU ICON5!!! crybaby

~~~~~~~~~~

btw Raz I just noticed your av.....

BEAKER!!! eek!

I love beaker!! laughing

and just to confirm, yes the smilies to my left are working now yes

Thank you mr fix it! stick out tongue

Raz

Mišt
Coolthumb up

icon5 Test.

icon5 still isnt thereweep

Lana
icon5_2

stick out tongue

Mišt
icon5_2 touched *humps lana's leg*

TheOnes2
My account was hacked. I NEED IT BACK NOW!!!

Thorinn
There is this pop up that says my time is off and would i like to correct it, i press the yes button and it throws off my timezone to like central European, and sometimes different.

I have stopped pressing yes, but the pop ups still occur, and when i log in sometimes my timezone is off again.

Raz
Make sure the time on your computer is correct. It will set the time according to that.

Thorinn
will do. thumb up

H. S. 6
I noticed my IE was having some problems. erm

Bloigen
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I noticed my IE was having some problems. erm

Switch to Firefox. erm

Raz
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I noticed my IE was having some problems. erm Could you elaborate? What sort of problems?

lord xyz
firefox

Bloigen
Originally posted by lord xyz
firefox

party

Storm
When I click on "Find all posts" in membes' profiles, the posts made today don' t appear, including mine. For some mebers it' s working, for others not.

Raz
Originally posted by Storm
When I click on "Find all posts" in membes' profiles, the posts made today don' t appear, including mine. For some mebers it' s working, for others not. Its the new search engine. Should have mentioned this before.

loosecano
hi i mess up on a poll call mr Sinister vs Red skull in verse comic i want to know if u could correct it with red skull and mr sinister.

Mišt
Every....20mins or so, the forum just...doesnt load. It takes about a min to finally start again. It works fine normally, but then a page wont loadblink The send/recieve thingy on my Net connection icon in the toolbar doesnt send/receive any kb while it pauses.

Is it the forum or do I have to send an angry letter to my ISP?

Barker
KMC is fine for me; You'd better get a stamp or two ready.

Storm
I' m not experiencing any problems.

Impediment
Neither am I.

Syren
Taking ages to load for me... I have to close my browser and even that only works occasionally.

Bloigen
For me, herbjedi shows up as a picture of someones neck/shoulder.

And Syrens avatar is half loaded and looks like some weird rainbow.

Edit: It's all back to normal now. That was weird.

Syren
I think, in your case, it's because you brought the penguins back leftright

Raz
Originally posted by Syren
Taking ages to load for me... I have to close my browser and even that only works occasionally. How long has this been happening?

Have you tried switching browsers when this happens?

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Syren
Taking ages to load for me... I have to close my browser and even that only works occasionally.

I have had the same problem, it is fixed when I clear cookies...but that logs me out! And only solves the loading for a short time...(Im on Firefox))

What happened to the picture thread?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.