What Was/Is Your Teen Hangout Spot!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanieLs_4_Ever
If you were/are a teen, what was/is the popular hangout spot for people of your kind around your area?

As for me it's a place called "The Clay Cafe". It's a small display of Art in one room...and there's a living room and also another room where the counter is, where the owner serves Cafe drinks and etc. It was the most fun in a long time. It's the typical hangout spot for people of "my" kind. Crazy and Wild and always wear black. Lol. They had a live band there called "Echoes Aim" which are kind of a gothic/rock band but they are in no way Hardcore, and I bet plenty of people here would like them. They set up in the living room. The place was PACKED full. We stayed outside most of the night, or around back on the metal staircase.
The whole night clumsy. let's just say that. Lol. That was some funny shit.
The hangout spot used to be the Movies on Friday Nights, but that place got BOMBARDED with preps.
Anywhom, what is a hangout spot near you?

§P0oONY
Basketball court.

Roulette
hey, me and my friends usually go to movies on Friday nights as well^^

but, cuz it's summer (and the holidays), we've been going to the beach a lot^^

*lizziekk*
i hangout in shakeaway (a milkshake cafe) with my friends...

Bloigen
Crack den

Salem07
Jay C's parking lot or the movies

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Bloigen
Crack den
Very funny.

Ours for a short period of time was the Skate Park, I just remembered that. But since the Clay Cafe opened up, they all come there.

Syren
I used to loiter around the park in the village where I lived between 13-17. Nothing much you can really do at that age, especially in a place with one pub {underage}, one bowls club {not a chance} and a village hall that held line dancing classes and creche { no expression }.

There was a huge group of kids between those ages though, so we did have a lot of mischievous fun big grin

JacopeX
COve park or the corner store

ladygrim
me and my griends used to cause havoc around our high schools grounds...then we just used to walk round the town ....

Bloigen
We used to hang out at Michael Jacksons house. Until Robbie... Well... He... The thing was... cry
He started listening to country music!
bawling

*lizziekk*
We used to hang out at Michael Jacksons house. Until Robbie... Well... He... The thing was... cry
bawling
sad

=Mysta=-kILL
Originally posted by *lizziekk*
sad
yes, that kind of thing deserves to be frowned upon..

DanieLs_4_Ever
bawling
laughing out loud Poor you.

Bloigen
So we either hung out at the Crack Den, Michael Jacksons house (cry) or sometimes we hung out at our mums brothel.

Wild Cherry
the Jamba Juice/Banrs and nobles right across the street from my school smile

Lana
We'd always go to La Grange (the next town over from where I lived) because there was nothing to do where we lived (literally, in my town is a zoo and a pool hall and that's about it) and hang out at Borders, Starbucks, and the little movie theater there.

Commando Queen
Well For The BasketBall Players.. if We Have Late Practices All of the Teams Hang Out in The Taco John's next to school. Or The Library Has This Like Coffee Place and everyone hangs out there..

Revernd Maynard
My friend had an amazing basement that was completely finished...with the biggest TV i have ever seen and every dvd ever...so we would hang out there, watch movies and play risk

SnakeEyes
Usually it's my friend's basement... We hang out there a lot.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
My friend had an amazing basement that was completely finished...with the biggest TV i have ever seen and every dvd ever...so we would hang out there, watch movies and play risk
Sounds awesome. I want one. Lol.

Lana
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard

Yeah, we used to always do that, too....we'd always play N64 games, mostly Mario Kart and Yoshi's Story laughing out loud

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Lana
Yeah, we used to always do that, too....we'd always play N64 games, mostly Mario Kart and Yoshi's Story laughing out loud
We still play those stick out tongue Well I do when I get bored with the computer so I go into my room and play the Super Nintendo or N64 if I hook it up.

Slay
I always go to The Promise...witch is sort of a Skate Park/bar...Apart of that...I sleep on the couch a lot smile

Commando Queen
Originally posted by Lana
We Just Hooked Up Our N64 ... Im a Tad Rusty At Mario Kart laughing out loud

a1hsauce
our friends house, or the bball courts yes

tabby999
either at the local Cd shop i used to help out at, or we'd sit outside smoking cones and drinking beer, shooting shit. oh and play some golf once in a while

Leo.M
At the basketball court, skate park, Cast Cade lake, Cons, the fun house or just at a friends house.

Darth Macabre
Some random Diner. Last year when we all got our licenses we decided to try and go to every diner with in a half hour.

§cooter
SUltan Boys and Girls Club, Gold Bar Park, My house laughing out loud

Lana
Oooh yeah, can't forget Baker's Square big grin mmmmm....pie....

I think I have a gift card for there, actually....

§cooter
Money isn't free-flowing around here, and once everyone in the... "gang"... get's jobs, I'm sure there will be some resteraunt that we'd be at a lot.

silver_tears
It's worse when you have money stick out tongue

§cooter
Originally posted by silver_tears
It's worse when you have money stick out tongue "We have to save Majora from the evil Testicles".

no expression

silver_tears
Oblongs quote, only the best show in the history of television. no expression

Rogue Jedi
i hung out at mr. gattis pizza shop after the football games every friday night.

Bloigen
Nowadays you can either find me in the gutter or at the bar from cheers.

Rogue Jedi
i hang with FJ nowadays. best place in the world!!!

Bloigen
It sure is.

Rogue Jedi
i like it. no, i love it!!!

Red Superfly
My best friends mums room.

*High fives after such an American and far out retort*

silver_tears
That was horrible no expression

MistressofSnape
um... i don't know. i don't have a hangout or friends. I go to Barnes & Nobles when I can convice my parents to take me. My maxium time of being allowed to stay there is 5-6 hours.

Imaginary
The Westfield right across the road from my school, and in the holidays people hang out on the verandah of the Year 12 Cottage.

Mišt
Work no expression

Sad but true.

Coldfire
At my friends house

Jedi Priestess
Actually, we did what was called "dragging Main" this consisted of hopping in your car and starting out at the Varsity drive-in (a food place) and then heading up Main street to the end of the business district, turning around at the cop shop (police station parking lot) and then back to the varsity where ya looped it again. Back when we did this, it was bumper to bumper traffic that moved at about 5 mph ( that allowed people to hang out of cars and yell at each other etc) it usually took almost 30 minutes to make one complete loop. Friday and Saturday nights were the busy nights with dragging starting at about 7 and lasting till 12:30 am. Was great fun. smile Nowadays here the kids all pasture party it. laughing out loud

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Actually, we did what was called "dragging Main" this consisted of hopping in your car and starting out at the Varsity drive-in (a food place) and then heading up Main street to the end of the business district, turning around at the cop shop (police station parking lot) and then back to the varsity where ya looped it again. Back when we did this, it was bumper to bumper traffic that moved at about 5 mph ( that allowed people to hang out of cars and yell at each other etc) it usually took almost 30 minutes to make one complete loop. Friday and Saturday nights were the busy nights with dragging starting at about 7 and lasting till 12:30 am. Was great fun. smile Nowadays here the kids all pasture party it. laughing out loud

lol Wait people actually did that? That's not an embellishment Hollywood added?

Jedi Priestess
uh NO dear, we actually DID do that. laughing out loud I think they did it here in my home town from like 1972-1985, but then the price of gas pretty much killed it.

Darth Macabre
uh NO dear, we actually DID do that. laughing out loud I think they did it here in my home town from like 1972-1985, but then the price of gas pretty much killed it.

Truly? I'm sorry for my ignorance, I just didn't know that. What was the price of gas when you did this?

Jedi Priestess
around 1.05 a gal in 1979 I think smile

§cooter
around 1.05 a gal in 1979 I think smile Old people? They were young once? Whhhhaaaatttttttt???

Darth Macabre
around 1.05 a gal in 1979 I think smile

With inflation/deflation rates and such, is that around the same as today?

Jedi Priestess
LOL you're asking me? I taught English not Math. laughing out loud I think though it was much cheaper all things considered. yes

Ronny
ninja living room + vhs player + star wars/firefly/serenity/harry potter/ anything else - hangin

Actually its at my friends house.. who lives a block or so away from me

or old sac

Darth Macabre
LOL you're asking me? I taught English not Math. laughing out loud I think though it was much cheaper all things considered. yes

lol Well then, how was my grammar in the last sentence? Does that suit your expertise more appropriately?

Vathu
I uh... Kinda... Hang out... At.. The fireworks store... Or at my house and make bombs... o.O

But usually, I burn stuff...

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Vathu
I uh... Kinda... Hang out... At.. The fireworks store... Or at my house and make bombs... o.O

Well that doesn't creep me out at all. lol

Mišt
Originally posted by Ronny
ninja living room + vhs player + star wars/firefly/serenity/harry potter/ anything else - hangin

You had me drooling..but the vhs ruined itschmoll

Coldfire
Originally posted by Vathu

interesting.... blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.