Classic Juggernaut vs. Current Thing, Sasquatch and Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
for you incorrigible Juggy-fans outthere...

this is TOO much antagonism ... even for the Juggernaut

Current Thing has fought the Hulk (even agressive forms) many times
Abomination once time was even stronger than the Hulk
Sasquatch has fought the likes as Wendigo and Hulk

so ... what Juggernaut can do against this superiority ?

outarddwarf
Classic juggernaut outlives them and they are not superior to him. His strength was never capped. It was 100 ton class with no upward limit. the only limitation was how much he focused on the connection to cytorak. so since he never tires breaths eats or sleeps he would simply keep fighting till abomination, sasquatch, and current thing die of malnutrition and lack of sleep.

King_Mungi
If Sasquatch slips into Tanraq phase it would never end, Jugz would be fighting a god but he doesn't get hurt by physical power.

Tshern
Okay, there are two kinds of threads; threads that have a point and crappy threads. This belongs to the latter group. And why? Well, I'll explain.

Juggernaut is a magical supervillain who is not only stronger than almost any being on Earth but also incapable of sustaining an injury or feel pain. And since you have absolutely no telepaths to shut down his mind (even then they would have to get rid of Juggy's helmet) or magician able to send Juggernaut into a faraway universe where he could roam freely, there is absolutely no way whatsoever you team could win.

You just have to face it. Your team could not even stop Juggernaut's pace because not only he has the aforementioned skills but he also has a forcefield that would easily endure all power your heroes could summon. Juggernaut also is unstoppable, your team is not able to stop him.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/jj3.gif
-Forcefield in action.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Neptune/7060/vs_Thor1c.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Neptune/7060/vs_Thor1c2.jpg
-And here Thor uses all the power he can master and shoots Juggernaut, but is only able to move him backwards a step or two.

Now I want you to explain what could your team possibly to the unstoppable Juggernaut.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Tshern
Now I want you to explain what could your team possibly to the unstoppable Juggernaut.

If your talking to me I don't think the other team will win, he doesn't get hurt my physical attacks. However, if Sasquatch becomes Tanaraq the fight could never end, since he is a god.

Tshern
No problem, I wasn't talking to you, but to Betageuze.

guy222
chaos king powered blonsky vs cain hmm

Bentley
They bfr Cain.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Bentley
They bfr Cain.

Yeah, because that's exactly what these 3 are famous for.

-K-M-
I still don't see what the three could do physically to classic Jugz. Even amped Abomination I have my doubts. BFR was mentioned and Sasquatch is smart enough to do it, but really they don't have the means to BFR Juggernaut for long or for good.

Bentley
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Yeah, because that's exactly what these 3 are famous for.

Thing bfrd Diablo once!

Ptr_Grifin
Juggs wipes the floor with them.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Bentley
Thing bfrd Diablo once!

I don't see it. He's fought Walter twice and Ben once and both seemed to only want to slug it out with him.

juggernaut74
Considering how well that worked out for them I don't think they'd try that again.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by -K-M-
If your talking to me I don't think the other team will win, he doesn't get hurt my physical attacks. However, if Sasquatch becomes Tanaraq the fight could never end, since he is a god.
Sasquatch becoming a God would be irrelevant. In the wonderful world of comics even a God can be killed. Juggernaut dong smacks.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Sasquatch becoming a God would be irrelevant. In the wonderful world of comics even a God can be killed. Juggernaut dong smacks.

Do you know what a Great Beast is? I made that post years ago (2006 to be exact), but there have been more apperances from Tanaraq so if Walter turns into him he stomps Juggernaut.

juggernaut74
Considering Beta Ray Bill was giving Tanaraq Sasquatch the biz I don't see him doing much to Juggy.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Considering Beta Ray Bill was giving Tanaraq Sasquatch the biz I don't see him doing much to Juggy. Here we go...

juggernaut74
Where are we going?

Sr J-Bieb
Where are we going? Mungi will soon reply "Tanaraq was only making Walter see things, he wasn't possessing him!"

Although there's statements that he was being possessed, and circles will commence.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Mungi will soon reply "Tanaraq was only making Walter see things, he wasn't possessing him!"

Although there's statements that he was being possessed, and circles will commence. Well the opeing credits to the issue specifically state he was possessed.

Sr J-Bieb
Well the opeing credits to the issue specifically state he was possessed. You're preaching to the choir right naw.

Save it for that dirty Canadian.

juggernaut74
Maybe I missed something.

Sr J-Bieb
Maybe I missed something. You'll see... oh boy will you see...

juggernaut74
Talisman even states he was possessed.

-K-M-
Wait so being possessed means he is his full power? Nuh uh. Especially as shown Tanaraq was influencing Walter to see friends as foes.

Considering Beta Ray Bill was giving Tanaraq Sasquatch the biz I don't see him doing much to Juggy.

As stated that wasn't Tanaraq, that was just Walter. Plus the fact BRB attacked Sasquatch from behind and the fight stopped when Walter had the mental breakdown and started to cry fighting Tanaraq's influence is a rather large bit of context to leave out.

Talisman even states he was possessed.

He was possessed as his influence was in Walter, but he NEVER turned into Tanaraq. His influence was affecting his vision as shown

1. http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/?action=view&current=OmegaFlight_5_0011.jpg
2. http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/?action=view&current=OmegaFlight_5_0013.jpg

That's Tanaraq? Definetly not.

juggernaut74
Ah, so he was possessed.

Black bolt z
BFR.

Sans that Juggs stomps.

-K-M-
Ah, so he was possessed.

yes, but he NEVER turned into Tanaraq.

Knowsbleed33
So if he turns into Tanaraq he's not really Sasquatch anymore, right?

-K-M-
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
So if he turns into Tanaraq he's not really Sasquatch anymore, right?

Partally yes and partally no. Same thing with Moon Knight and Khonshu in vol.3 and Tundra in Alpha Flight 1 vol.1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.