Who thinks...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kal875
Who thinks that the should end the whole Smallville show with a 2 hour Smallville movie? I myself thinks that would be cool. I think they should do something big about it even though it's just a show like all the others.

Let me know what you think.

and one more thing,

NO SPOILERS! NO SPOILERS! NO SPOILERS! NO SPOILERS! NO SPOILERS! NO SPOILERS! NO SPOILERS! NO SPOILERS! NO SPOILERS!

I want to make that very clear. Even though I think that there is nothing you can spoil about this seeing how it is an idea.

Jedi Priestess
thumbsup

Dan-El
I think that would be great! I also think they should make a show based after Smallville that I like to call "Metropolis" for a lack of a better title. Same writers, same producers, same everything, but set after Clark decides his destiny.

Kal875
Yeah that would be awsome.

crazylozer
I don't think I'd like it. Nothing against the idea, I just prefer series to have an open ending. Also, remember what happens to other series that have spin-offs/sequels/movies based on?

JKozzy
I think he meant "movie" in the sense of a television event, not theatrical.

BAILY
Dont most shows end with a two hour finale anyways? I would most defintely think the WB would do this.. especially for a show with such a great following.. i doubt we will get ****ed over like B&B did with Star Trek: Enterprise.... wow what a shit way to end Trek.. no one liked it.. not even the cast... hell one of them refuses to watch it stating the episode before it is the REAL finale

NoFate007
I think they should end it off with him starting out his whole thing in Metropolis. Last shot should be him fully in the Superman costume standing next to the Daily Planet globe at the top of the building overlooking the whole cityscape of Metropolis. Then he jumps and flies down.

Dan-El
That would be great! And I see where CrazyLozer was going. Spin-off shows don't usually do too well.
Maybe, just maybe, they could do another Superman movie after the series ended. The only reason Tom Welling wouldn't do the new one is because the show would have to end, right? Well, after the finale, he's out of excuses.

InfiniteDY
I don't think Tom Welling or most of the cast from Smallville would do a spinoff TV show. Most actors don't want to get typecast for one role the rest of their lives.

((The_Anomaly))
I think theres gonna be a 2 hour special finale anyways. And we'll see Clark in the suit anyways. All we have to do it wait for it.

Kal875
and wait....

K.Diddy
and wait.......

Dan-El
...and wait some more!

GOD I'M TIRED OF WAITING!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.