Levitate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ixie
Which mutant/superbeing non-flyer has the potential to have the ability to levitate/fly like Havok and Dazzler?

Disappear
both havok and dazzler only "flew" once, and both are considered to be flukes. off the top of my head, i don't recall the incident around blaire's, but havok's powers create NO kickback, meaning there's no way for him to direct thrust to propel himself. the writer didn't know that and was trying to be inventive, but wound up creating a largely ignorable scene instead.

the orphan, apparently, can levitate through non-genetic means. he's the only one i can think of off the top of my head.

stormfront13
dazzler did it when she was talking to galactus, but as far as i'm aware that was the only time

Flavio
i think every person who has the telekinetic ability can levitate, so Jean is able (i dont think Proessor x can)...

Paola
When Psylocke had her telekinesis she could fly

Disappear
i think telekinetics, classically, would be defined as "flyers." people whose powers wouldn't normally include flight, like orphan or nemesis, seem to be the subject of this inquiry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.