WWE Superstars vs Batman & The Punisher in a Hell in a Cell match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The fight take place in a Hell in a Cell. It's a handicap match no belt for Batman.The Superstar's are atleast 2 times stronger then the average man

Superstars
Big Show when he was in better Shape 7foot1 435pounds
Batista 6foot5 318pounds
Goldberg 6foot4 285pounds
Brock Lesner 6foot4 295pounds
Warlord in his prime 6foot5 360pounds They show Warlord bench press 500 pounds 19times on TV I am not sure If it was legitimate or not
Giant Gonzales 7foot7 435pounds

A combined weight of 2,128pounds

Wally West
You can't have a WWE team without Kurt Angle!

Batman and Punisher probably win.

golem370
It's funny you bring him up I orignally was going to add him and decided against it.

Wally West
I think he would actually add a lot, hes a legitimate gold medalist in amatuer wrestling and probably pretty dangerous in a fight (maybe Benoit too). And stick Andre the Giant in his prime and Ken Shamrock on team WWE too big grin

80's Hogan could beat them both with 1 leg drop of course.

Its a hard thing to judge but ultimately I don't see Giant Gonzales, Warlord, Goldberg or Batista being much trouble for someone as agile as Bats and knows as many forms of martial arts as he does. They'd just be big muscle heads really (I've not heard of any of them having any professional wrestling training or martial arts experience). Lesnar actually has some skills and is really built and can move well for his size, he might decent in a fight, and Big Show is course tremendously strong, but a character like Batman would be to fast and skillful for either I imagine.

golem370
But how much is agility going to help him in a Hell in a Cell

sauron69master
if they had andre the giant they would win.

sauron69master
Originally posted by Wally West
You can't have a WWE team without Kurt Angle!

Batman and Punisher probably win. screw kurt angel. he cant do jack anymore.

DigiMark007
Much as I used to like wrestling...battles have to be comics. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.