Spider-Man on PS4!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DBZ MAN
Taken from a small Article from OPS2

"Activision and Marvel have been spraying each other with celbratory web fluid, having signed a deal to make Spider-Man games together until 2017. Which means that the wall-crawler won't be able to quit work until long after you trade in your knackered old PS3"

Spideys Sister
PS3 isn't even out yet.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
PS3 isn't even out yet.

but soon my child soon

Spideys Sister
Yeah in spring of 2007. Till then. Not happening.

DBZ MAN
Whats not happening?
if your on about spidey not being on ps4 then you obviosly do not know how much time and planning they put into these projects.

Drache53
I thought PS3 was being released Summer 2006?

Ultimate Hulk43
PS3 is being released in Spring 2006 and there is NO PS4 coming out anytime soon.

DBZ MAN
no duh smart

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by DBZ MAN
Whats not happening?
if your on about spidey not being on ps4 then you obviosly do not know how much time and planning they put into these projects. Not what I said. I said the cosole isn't comming out till then. I didn't say there wasn't going to be a game.

Drache53
I think he meant that Spidey will be on the PS4 because Activision said that they had a deal to make Spidey games until 2017. I think the PS4 will be out by then.

DBZ MAN
yeah, sorry i ddin't mean to sound snappy SS angel

Ultimate Hulk43
Why worry about the PS4 when the PS3 hasn't even come out yet?That's just stupid.

Spideys Sister
yeah, sorry i ddin't mean to sound snappy SS angel All is forgiven happy Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Why worry about the PS4 when the PS3 hasn't even come out yet?That's just stupid. No duh. I mean no disrepect Happy Dance

Arahan
Sommer 2006 for the PS3 sounds realistic. I think it will come after the E3. But personally I am more interested in Nintendos new Console the Revolution.

DBZ MAN
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Why worry about the PS4 when the PS3 hasn't even come out yet?That's just stupid.

who says i'm worrying?? jezus the main point of the article is that there is a contract until 2017, i only put ps4 in the title to grab people's attention. I don't wanna have to hear any silly comments about its silly to make a topic about a console that hasn't even come out yet.

Tekno Boy

"Activision and Marvel have been spraying each other with celbratory web fluid, having signed a deal to make Spider-Man games together until 2017. Which means that the wall-crawler won't be able to quit work until long after you trade in your knackered old PS3"

Steady, mate. Getting a bit ahead of your self. Interesting news yes, but come down a couple of steps.

Tekno Boy
Besides, it's more likely to be PS5 rater than PS4

Tekno Boy
OOPS. I didn't mean that. Ignore it, Ignore it. eek! laughing out loud

Spideys Sister
Oh jezus....

Arahan
Hmm lets assume the ps3 comes 2006 and goes till 2012.
The next gen would come 2012 and would go to 2017-8.

So I would say the games come for PS4 and PS5

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Arahan
Hmm lets assume the ps3 comes 2006 and goes till 2012.
The next gen would come 2012 and would go to 2017-8.

So I would say the games come for PS4 and PS5 That makes no sense, a new game console comes out every two years or so...why would they wait 6?

Arahan
the ps2 was introdued 2000 and well it still out there,
thamt makes 6 years. so if we go with the life span of the ps2
it is possible that the new consoles will have similar life spans.

2 years? you re kidding? which console appears all 2 years?

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Arahan
the ps2 was introdued 2000 and well it still out there,
thamt makes 6 years. so if we go with the life span of the ps2
it is possible that the new consoles will have similar life spans.

2 years? you re kidding? which console appears all 2 years? That's cause the Ps2 didn't have to contend w/ the Xbox.

I donno. I'm speaking on average.

Drache53
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43

Why worry about Spider-Man 4 when Spider-Man 3 hasn't even come out yet? Yeah, I said it. Same situation. We got people running around here saying: "Spider-Man 4!!! Spider-Man 4!!! Tobey and the rest signed a contract to do 7 movies!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" So yeah, it's the same bloody situation.

miroku

PS3 will be released this year

Ultimate Hulk43
No shit. wink

Spideys Sister
Why is this thread still open?

DBZ MAN
For more people to abuse me about how PS4 isint out yet roll eyes (sarcastic)

Spideys Sister
For more people to abuse me about how PS4 isint out yet roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh yeah...

Knightfall93
oohhh.... I have all the games and they are ALL KICk ASS, even the PS1 games...

Knightfall93
Spiderman (Ps1), Spiderman 2: Enter Electro(ps1), Spiderman: The Movie(ps2), Spiderman 2: the Move(ps2) and Ultimate Spiderman(Ps2)

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Spiderman (Ps1), Spiderman 2: Enter Electro(ps1), Spiderman: The Movie(ps2), Spiderman 2: the Move(ps2) and Ultimate Spiderman(Ps2) Burn me a copy of the PS1 Editions. smile

Knightfall93
Sure, next time I droip in to New York from ENGLAND! LOL. They're games you can still buy on Amazon...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.