Teen Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
i just picked up the first trade paperback of the new series and i really like it.

how jericho possesed deathsrtoke and all of it i love it! im out to get the next one!

The Ion
Titans is hit and miss. Sometimes it's great and other times you want to ask for your money back.

#31 had a pretty important IC related revelation.

HigH ScholaR
Yeah the first one was good but then i heard the secon series is crap

Quick Freeze
hmm well, i'm gonna pick up the 2nd tp anyway, i wanna see deathstroke get his revenge and find out whatever happened to raven and see whatever else those rowdy teens get themselves into!

HigH ScholaR
Yep i probly will eventually though the TBP are cheap Tbp so they save me money though i anit really interested in Teen Tiatns though i am considering buying Young Avengers TBp has anyone else seen the new vison on the YA team

Quick Freeze
there's a new young avengers?
what are they spider-kid and pupperine?

long pig
I dig the TT.

Good stories and good art. Superboy is a good character.

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by long pig
I dig the TT.

Good stories and good art. Superboy is a good character.

impulse/kid flash is actually my favorite, and i really like the whole follow footsteps or chart own course theme with all the characters
they all have something unique to contribute. tim drake being a rebel robin. beast boy having to mediate between the vets and newbs.

for the next big dc/marvel think i'd like to see and epic teen titans/defenders that would be so sweeeet

The Ion
Originally posted by long pig
I dig the TT.

Good stories and good art. Superboy is a good character. Yeah if only he stopped acting like a wuss.

Fishy 500
Originally posted by The Ion
Titans is hit and miss. Sometimes it's great and other times you want to ask for your money back.

#31 had a pretty important IC related revelation.

Agreed ... Im dropping it after the IC !

Quick Freeze
well im still on #8 so i still have a ways to go

HigH ScholaR
cover of issue 9 http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y288/Vaklam/YA_9.jpg

Here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Avengers

Quick Freeze
woah hulkling seems cool
kind of a combo of beast boy and hulk?

HigH ScholaR
The new vison looks sick though
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0d/Youngvisionx.png

HigH ScholaR
Yer.................hes gay

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
Yer.................hes gay

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
no f***in way! a gay hulk! HAHAHA!
i

love

marvel

HigH ScholaR
MAN STOP LAUGHING, the hulk name will be a laughing stock

HigH ScholaR
well he's apparantly a skrull anyway and captain marvel is is father (but that one is speculation though hinted in the stroy)

oh and hulk and asgardian are boyfriend and girlfreind or boyfriend and boyfriend or ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quick Freeze
no i still like the concept of the character

but really only marvel would take and enraged monster and make his young conterpart gay

seriously! it would be a joke (and i good one at that) under any other circumstances.

"oh sorry hulk i seemed to have spilled some wine spritzer on your purple leather pants"

"oh dont worry about it sthilly, it'll come out,"

"um, it was red wine"

"RAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

HigH ScholaR
Dammit, its already starting.

Quick Freeze
eh its done now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.