Dart Vader Tournament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Creator
I am making this thread to find out once and for all which Vader is the most powerful. But in order for this to work we are going to debate one match at a time.

So first duel ROTJ Vader vs. ANH Vader

Personally I think ROTJ Vader would defeat his younger counterpart through superior force powers.

kamikz
Well yeah, he could only have grown more powerful since then.

The Creator
Well I am trying to cover all his incarnations.

DrDoom101
OT Vader doesn't even change....ROTJ Vader is as powerful as he was in ANH.

Dark Aristokrat
I say we try and compile a list of people Vader can beat. That should be about ten minutes of fun right there.

Lightsnake
The Dark Woman?

Darth_Glentract
AOTC Boba? Yeah, I bet he could take him. It's be a long tough fight though. stick out tongue

Lightsnake
Meh, 5 year old Han Solo would take on a Mandalorian army, the Sith Empires and the Yuuzhan Vong at once with a hand behind his back.

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by Dark Aristokrat
I say we try and compile a list of people Vader can beat. That should be about ten minutes of fun right there.
Let's start with ESB Luke Skywalker

ResubianNushi
Anyone with some amount of arm strength and half a brain can take out Anakin. Why? Because all you have to say is "I did your wife last night" or "I am your baby's father" and he'll become stoopid and attack you blindly.

Nilky
Originally posted by ResubianNushi
Anyone with some amount of arm strength and half a brain can take out Anakin. Why? Because all you have to say is "I did your wife last night" or "I am your baby's father" and he'll become stoopid and attack you blindly.

Happy Dance dance bananna, dance Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.