Blues Brothers 3-Dare

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
I cannot believe this! I'm seeing Dan Aykroyd with the Kramer guy in the movie Coneheads on tv right now on UPN 33! Blues Brothers 2000 was released in 1998 and ends with Elwood and Buster escaping police. This kid (Buster) should be a man now. I want a part 3. Well speak up...

DarkWizard
Dan Aykroyd Is getting Older and Older. And Basically too old to play the role as Elwood Blues. Not only that, But John Belushi Is dead, And I felt terrible watching a Blues Brothers movie Without him. Bluesbrothers 2000 was a dissapointment compared to the first, as are many sequels. And this would only make it worse. IMO.

redcaped
Guy, you look cool but listen. The Blues Brothers are not a family matter but "associates" that means partners in good crime. The leading actor "Dan" is old but not too old and becoming old is part of nature. The movie begins with him as cameo telling Buster "OK boy, you know what to do, what to listen, so go out there and give a good of yourself." Then Buster hits the pedal to the metal looking for his associates...

DarkWizard
Originally posted by redcaped
Guy, you look cool but listen. The Blues Brothers are not a family matter but "associates" that means partners in good crime. The leading actor "Dan" is old but not too old and becoming old is part of nature. The movie begins with him as cameo telling Buster "OK boy, you know what to do, what to listen, so go out there and give a good of yourself." Then Buster hits the pedal to the metal looking for his associates...

I would just completely lose interest. And So would many viewers, I believe. What I'm trying to get across is, It would never be as good as the original picture. And A Blues Brothers movie without Jake and Elwood wouldn't be as 'cool' as a movie with Jake and Elwood.

And thank you for the compliment.

redcaped
I would certainly love it. One guy (Buster) can look for others, in this case a band, cause the kid was also interested on this field of music. I already have my sequel.

Wolfie
I know Dan Aykroyd's career has gone down the toilet, but is this necessary?

redcaped
The audience needs this kind of movies cause the rest are, well.

redcaped
Clap my hands. Ok guys, think I'm just another person, don't read my name. Let me bring this message to you. We bury people when they die and so we do for all the rest, don't we. Instead of bury why don't we all transmit that energy to others. Yes, Dan and John were great together or individually, but they were (movies) "common people" as you and me. So, why not give that motive to others and let them be that expression we love so much. Part 3?

Wolfie
So you're suggesting a third Blues Brothers movie that doesn't involve either Dan Aykroyd or John Belushi? blink

redcaped
That is correct. Anyone can be a brother in blues. Did you see part 2, well see it again. I understand blues means the type of music they play.

redcaped
I would fax this to Hollywood if I could. Hell yeah!

redcaped
Why 3-Dare? It is part 3 and 3 brothers...Elwood, Cab, and Buster. The movie starts in a house with El sitting on a chair with his arms folded and looking down as he thinks moves his finger up-down. There is music playing on the other room, Cab and Buster rehearsing ...Cab "no no, look up and exhale your voice to the stars..try again"...Buster "this is my life yeah yeah" (singing) ...El knocks "bum bum..how's the kid?" Then Buster opens the door (first time we see him grown) and say "I was given the light and brothers!" Then El tells the rest you heard before from me. By the way, Mighty Mac got another job and got out from the band.

redcaped
While in the house Cab says "I got lots to do..got to go" and leaves. Buster takes the K9 and leaves as well leaving El in the house and no more of him. In a stop light he meets a cop out of duty with his personal car and tells buster "hey, wanna trade your vehicle for mine?" Buster "let's get set" and both park some near place. The guy "I'm a cop (show batch) I'll give you my car..see?" Buster "You take mine for a plus" Guy "how much?" B $200...Cop "you're lucky today, here ($190) Done Deal. Later he arrives some place and there's a girl waiting a date. After a lucky performance she tells him "you're too good to be all alone" B "yep, I wasn't welcome properly". Girl "I'll take you to meet my brother, he loves music". Later he's hungry and gets to another place. There he meets a black lad who works there and the old owner. He handles the movie with hype but still alone and near the end he walks away then hear a wistle...it's the girl, brother, black lad and owner. He smiles, then short after there's a bunch of people want to join? End. It may sound boring from a rocky writer but the movie's as good!

redcaped
Right now on Comedy Central.

Tptmanno1
This is pointless...
Let this die.
Blues Brothers was a great movie. But just because of that you don't NEED to have more. One can be good enough, and BB 2000 certanly showed that resurrecting a movie for a sequel never works well.

Ultraman Baltan
"Blues Brothers" was a fantastic movie. Please don't ruin it with this awful thread.

redcaped
I can be awful but the movie is not. If you don't like me why then relate my thread to the movie? I didn't think of me when I created it. The sequel expressed the link there is between people as a family, which is great. Think before you act.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Dusty
Dan Aykroyd Is getting Older and Older. And Basically too old to play the role as Elwood Blues. Not only that, But John Belushi Is dead, And I felt terrible watching a Blues Brothers movie Without him. Bluesbrothers 2000 was a dissapointment compared to the first, as are many sequels. And this would only make it worse. IMO.

Ditto.

redcaped
No ditto excuses, I have explained my reason in details.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.