Cotton Bowl mess up??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ness
i think that USC should have won that game b/c in 2nd q. texas was going for a latteral and the guys knee was down when he passed it to the other player . the ony reason they go it was b/c they rushed the field goal and no im no a USC person i just want justice...

AOR
Too late I already rigged the game and there is nothing you can do about it evillaugh

Faroth
I murdered one of the USC players. First I threw him into a pit with Michael Jackson, and then... Yeah, that's pretty much the whole of it.

Ness
so it was you the most evil person in College football yy y did you do it

Faroth
Dude, by now all of KMC knows how insane I am. The only thing that they agree with me on is that Bush sucks.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Ness
i think that USC should have won that game b/c in 2nd q. texas was going for a latteral and the guys knee was down when he passed it to the other player . the ony reason they go it was b/c they rushed the field goal and no im no a USC person i just want justice...

??? Thats the Rose Bowl, not the Cotton Bowl.

Ness
Originally posted by DanZeke25
??? Thats the Rose Bowl, not the Cotton Bowl. hahah ya my typo sorry

Ness
Originally posted by Faroth
Dude, by now all of KMC knows how insane I am. The only thing that they agree with me on is that Bush sucks. i was talking to AOR

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Ness

suck it up, the better team won and for once that wasnt USC yes

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
suck it up, the better team won and for once that wasnt USC yes

Actully USC is the better team, but Texas played better that game, and limited theere mistakes.

If it was a best of 3, 5, or 7, then USC would've won.

Jedi Priestess
Actully USC is the better team, but Texas played better that game, and limited theere mistakes.

If it was a best of 3, 5, or 7, then USC would've won.

Woulda, shoulda, coulda. Fact of the matter is, it doesnt work that way and USC lost, no point in whining about it. Doesnt change a bloody thing.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Woulda, shoulda, coulda. Fact of the matter is, it doesnt work that way and USC lost, no point in whining about it. Doesnt change a bloody thing.

I'm not whining. I dont even like College Football. I'm just saying USC is the better team and I don't care what anybody says. 1 game doesn't prove that Texas is better. They just happened to win that game and have a few calls go there way.

Darth Macabre
I'm not whining. I dont even like College Football. I'm just saying USC is the better team and I don't care what anybody says. 1 game doesn't prove that Texas is better. They just happened to win that game and have a few calls go there way.

That's why College football needs a play off system. With the BCS they don't know if the champion truly is the best team.

Bloigen
Wait a minute... What?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.