X-MEN vs. JUSTICE LEAGUE the B list

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ixie
Which team would win?

JLA
Green Arrow
Hawkgirl
Black Canary
Plastic Man
Vixen
Booster Gold
Huntress
Maya
Steel

or

X-MEN
Jubilee
Shadowcat
Longshot
Cecilia Reyes
Marrow
Danielle Moonstar
Sage
Husk
Wolfsbane

vold
plastic man kills the all?

superbatman86
Longshot is the last man standing because you can't beat luck.

bitca730
Green arrow - Longshot: his luck powers are bound to throw off or backfire some of those neat-o arrows his opponent might use, and excellent agility to aid against dodging even more of them & to land a few lucky shots...in addition he has his psychometric powers that can not only give him insight to what Green Arrow might do next, but what each of his arrows can do...

Booster Gold - Shadowcat: Kitty could always phase through any of his physical or energy attacks, bypass his force fields and rearrange the circuitry at the very least and shut off all life support systems...he can fly too? Well she can walk on air...

Maya - Moonstar: both can create arrows, but Dani is more experienced & can controls emotions and can physically manifest Maya's greatest fears or have her thinking she is another fight completely

Huntress - Sage: close call, as I know Huntress is an extremely skilled fighter, but Sage's brain is like a living computer & can instantly counter her attacks, enhance her own speed, & become completely aware of her surrounding in order to anticpate/ further dodge any attacks from the Huntress' weapons at the same time in a matter of seconds...

Black Canary - Jubilee: Jubilee has a decent chance to win here, I think...she is an Olympic level athlete, has had extensive training from Wolverine, & held her own against the Hand...added to the fact that she can denote matter at a subatomic level & not just "fireworks"...and at the very least she can blind the Black Canary

Vixen - Wolfsbane: Slim chance for Wolfsbane & I give the majority to Vixen...I like her more anyway, lol

Hawkgirl - Marrow: Another close call, Hawkgirl is extremely agile in the air, but Marrow is equally as competent in hand to hand combat (trained by Wolverine, Storm, & Callisto). Marrow also has enhanced speed, strength, reflexes, and an impressive healing factor (evidenced by her healing instantly whenever ripping bones out of her body) Her skeleton, is also much denser than normal bone material and acts as a body armor. She once took repeated blows to the head from "Flagsmasher" while using his MACE and walked off with no more than a nosebleed...depending on the environment, I give it to slightly to Marrow.

Steel - Dr. Reyes: Unless the Doc is on "Rave", I give the majority to Steel...

Plastic Man - Husk: Assuming that Plastic Man's immortality is turned off, I'm not sure who wins...perhaps Husk can transform into an acid-like state and damage him externally or possibly a gas like acid state and get into his internal functions...or maybe an icy gaseous state and freeze him internnally...if she's never been written to be able to accomplish those types of feats, then I can it a draw...if she stays in adamantium form, then I don't see how either would harm eachother...

So that leaves:
DC: Vixen, Plastic Man, Steel
Marvel: Longshot, Shadowcat, Sage, Marrow, Husk, Moonstar

Shadowcat & Marrow should be able to take Steel...Marrows bone spikes phasing into Steel's armour should take him out...or Shadowcat just removes his armour all together...

Husk in adamanitium form shouldn't have any trouble against Vixen's strongest animal trait

Plastic Man against Sage & Longshot? I think if Sage activated her upgrading powers to Longshot's agility, psychic flashes, AND luck powers any further she could quickly compute a way for him to be the last man standing...and if those don't work then Moonstar is there for backup in case they need to be comatose or have their fears realised.

bitca730
I guess no one else has thoughts or cares about these B-List LOSERS, eh? ...Personally, I don't think Shadowcat is B-List, but whatever...

Soleran
I think this is a great thread really but I know more about the x-men team then the JLA. It would seem Sage, Shadowcat and Jubilee should shake it up seeing as jubilee's powers are underrated as well as her character but she can tear it up. Shadowcat is hard to hurt I mean intangible c'mon. Sage is just a machine (lol almost) and her telepathy could add levels to this fight which could make it very challenging to overcome her with her TP and her cyberpathy/machine mind.

Superherovandal
Plastic Man takes about 50% by himself. He's invulnerable to anything they could do.

bitca730
In that case so does Shadowcat...

Superherovandal
so basically its a stalemate due to that.

bitca730
Is it really that one-sided with Plastic Man & Shadowcat on the teams? Come on guys...I put alot of thought into thiis...

diabloman
i think the xmen would nead magneto to back them up if there going at JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.