Dogfight: Anakin Skywalker(ROTS) vs Luke Skywalker(ROTJ)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General G
alright, no communication with each other, they cant talk to each other with the force because Luke will probably talk him out of it. Neither can leave until one is dead, they are in open space, no help, no escape. Meteor field nearby.

mace=badass
Anakin.

General G
why?

darthsith19
Cause he was the best star pilot in the galaxy.

Shadow x 20
They called Luke the best pilot in the Outer Rim and he was a pilot for the Galactic Civil War and Anakin wasn't just flying. But I have to say Ani wins.

Darth_Glentract
Done before.

Luke wins because he has a much better fighter.

Captain REX
The X-Wing is better than the Jedi Interceptor?

Did Luke even fly in combat during ROTJ?

Fishy
No...

anyways Anakin is by far the superior pilot, he would take down Luke in a fight.

Darth_Glentract
An X-wing is a lot better then the Jedi Starfighter. In equal crafts, Anakin would win, but because an X-wing is so much better, Luke would take him.

xxxpoppunker182
not even close glentract. just cause someone has the better equipment doesnt mean that they're better than one of the best starpilots.

Twilight Janick
If pilots are evenly matched, then Luke will take it.

Alkaselzer
How is Luke the better pilot? blink

overlord
Damn.. These kind of threads are stupid.......... wallbash

Dark Aristokrat
Glentract, you're being Luke-biased and OT-biased again. Anakin was a MUCH better pilot with a wealth of more experience. He won races humans couldn't even challenge when he was a mere boy, while Luke didn't even have a go at an X-Wing until he was 20 years old. Anakin fought in his starfighter in large wars and battles, the likes of which Luke has never seen, and Anakin's strength and mastery of the force is far more complete, granting him greater reflexes and clarity.

And an X-Wing is a MUCH bigger target than a Jedi Starfighter, and you also forget that Anakin's modified his, too.

Btw, done before. Search button, please.

Twilight Janick
No wonder Anakin may take it. Maybe Plo Koon is more within Luke's range.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
No wonder Anakin may take it. Maybe Plo Koon is more within Luke's range.
I say Saesee, Obi-Wan and Adi Gallia could take Luke for sure. Plo probably could, but maybe not.

Twilight Janick
Obi-Wan IF he's off Luke's range.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
Obi-Wan IF he's off Luke's range.
No, he wins either way. As seen in ROTS, he's nearly as good as Anakin.

Captain REX
But doesn't enjoy it as much, of course. wink

Most Jedi on the Council could probably take Luke in a starfighter fight.

Luke does pull of the Eye of the Needle on Tatooine, I must note. No one had ever done that before in the history of the planet, or so I read.

But a human podracing is a far greater feat.

darthsith19
I wouldn't say that. Just because one is strong in the Force doesn't mean they're good pilots. Dooku was one of the most powerful Jedi ever and we don't even know if he could fly.

Captain REX
Most of the Council Jedi appear to fly; at least, the more combat oriented ones.

Nilky
Luke Rules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.