Hand Me the Mike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
HEY YOU, YES YOUUUUUUUUUUUU! Cheese, that was loud! Yes, if you wanna talk really loud do not use a microphone but an interesting speech. Think, take your time to think, look around, breath, calm down, drink something, and then start creating a speech that no one has ever heard about. Be yoursef, yes...concentrate into the 4th dimension and let your mind surf through time. Free yourself, get out from the invisible cage that keeps you captive no matter how far you travel you're still trapped. Let go, release yourself and take speedlight. C'mon, I also have the right to be an artist, not a jerk or a freak if you welcome me. Yes, I am just another member just like you. Let's interact, after all I am not a shocker.

fini
no expression

Inspectah Deck
Grrrrr!

*lizziekk*
i get stagefright.... i would be no at writing a speech!

redcaped
Grrrrr...that's not me and I do not smack, i use the fist. You guys keep some kind of fidelity to yourselves and sometimes are afraid to have new friends. Freaks me!

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by redcaped
Grrrrr...that's not me and I do not smack, i use the fist. You guys keep some kind of fidelity to yourselves and sometimes are afraid to have new friends. Freaks me!

What are you talking about.

MC Mike
Yea I'm here...

Now what's going on?

Mišt
MOSH PIT!

*jumps into the crowd only to realise no one is listening*

THUD

Darth Macabre

redcaped
All my posts are tales, see my sign (not directly) and I keep continuing my thread not your page. I have a free speech about general ideas of thoughts, interaction, and success of friendship, more like good advices to the general audience. If you happen to post next to my post that does not make you the result or answer to my previous post. If you do not understand please read it again and let's rise our hands to swear the truth. Guys, these are constructive criticisms to everyone if you let me.

Leo.M
Originally posted by fini
no expression

i 2nd that

redcaped
You're free to observe.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by redcaped
All my posts are tales, see my sign (not directly) and I keep continuing my thread not your page. I have a free speech about general ideas of thoughts, interaction, and success of friendship, more like good advices to the general audience. If you happen to post next to my post that does not make you the result or answer to my previous post. If you do not understand please read it again and let's rise our hands to swear the truth. Guys, these are constructive criticisms to everyone if you let me.

I still have no idea what you're talking about.

Bloigen
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/1-14-05/bbsucks.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.