Apparently there was another Juggernaut look

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Silverstein
i found this pic of an X3 maquette of Juggernaut in X3. It was the conceptual design that wasnt used...his 'helmet' was made smaller to resemble magnetos now.

which one is better, the magneto helmet design or the...ill call it maquette design

Silverstein
here is another

NoFate007
THIS is so much better. Damn them for not picking it. Argh. This is actual Juggernaut looking. Damn them!!!

mr.smiley
Yeah.The figure looks so,so,much better.It realy builds on the mask.

buffymitch
this one does look better.

Flavio
i prefer this.

The Ones
This one. Bret Ratner is stupid for not picking this. i hope he reshoots all jugernaut scenes with this costume

Flavio
believe me, he wont.

H. S. 6
Wow, that's a lot better. Ratner's stupid. no expression

soujaboy09
I havn't seen the other pic someone post it please.

Hulk_Power
Damn this is so much better than the one they chose. This actually looks like Juggernaut. I can't believe they didn't pick this as the costume.

buffymitch
but silverstein where did you find it? it does look beter but is it from a reliablae source?

buffymitch
nevermind i just found it

Silverstein
yeah i found it off of SuperHeroHype...

Jimmy Buggs
maybe he does look like that. That doesnt seem like a larger helmet but rather has the color attached , maybe the pic we have all seen with the little helmet is after a battle.

mr.smiley
Their's more than one pic of Juggernaut though.

Silverstein
i edited this one. so it looks more 'traditional' (the helmet)

FistOfThe North
Well, comic Juggs' helmet is a one piece kinda mask that looks bolted on. This one looks like a 2 piece so I'm not that mad cause the (magneto) looking Juggs helmet in X3 is more true to the comic version.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Well, comic Juggs' helmet is a one piece kinda mask that looks bolted on. This one looks like a 2 piece so I'm not that mad cause the (magneto) looking Juggs helmet in X3 is more true to the comic version.

What the f**k?

bitca730
That look would have been awesome...

Cyber Ninja
umm thats a toy...how would that big helmet look on a real person ? show me a pic of both helmets on the real person..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.