Spiderman vs. Flash vs. DP vs. the human torch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FG725
who wins

long pig
Spiderman. He's faster than all of 'em and can't be hit by anything, anywhere, anyhow.

Jose123
flash wins before human torch can even say flame on, before spider-man can even dodge the danger he detects,before deapool can even push the button on his teleporter or reach for his gun

long pig
Originally posted by Jose123
flash wins before human torch can even say flame on, before spider-man can even dodge the danger he detects,before deapool can even push the button on his teleporter or reach for his gun
Nope.
Spiderman can dodge Flash's attack before Flash makes his attack. Spiderman would have already dodged the first attack and the second attack before the Flash made the second attack, allowing Spiderman to dodge the 5th attack and 8th attack while dodging the 10th attack. Then, finally, after Spiderman dodges the 1000th attack before Flash attacks, Spiderman counters and wins.

Spiderman for the win.

Jose123
Originally posted by long pig
Nope.
Spiderman can dodge Flash's attack before Flash makes his attack. Spiderman would have already dodged the first attack and the second attack before the Flash made the second attack, allowing Spiderman to dodge the 5th attack and 8th attack while dodging the 10th attack. Then, finally, after Spiderman dodges the 1000th attack before Flash attacks, Spiderman counters and wins.

Spiderman for the win.

laughing

i guess your right. spider-man is the fastest one therewink

long pig
Originally posted by Jose123
laughing

i guess your right. spider-man is the fastest one therewink
It's true.

Spiderman is totally untouchable.

thesilverspider
Flash wins with his 6 claws of destruction.

The Ion
Nope.

Spiderman for the win.
Why all the dodging? Couldn't he just speedblitz them?

long pig
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Flash wins with his 6 claws of destruction.
Those adamantium claws Flash has only can destroy the universe if he can use them. Spiderman can't be touched, so....dead Flash.

long pig
Originally posted by The Ion
Why all the dodging? Couldn't he just speedblitz them?
Yeah, SM could, but...that's only when Spiderman is bloodlusted.

FG725
yeah but wouldnt torch be smart enough to fly and keep from the ground and throw fire balls at 'em i mean thats what i'd do

FG725
Nope.

Spiderman for the win.
if spiderman can dodge everything than why is he repeatedly beaten?

TwisterGameX
Flash should end this match in seconds.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by FG725
if spiderman can dodge everything than why is he repeatedly beaten? Plot device

The Ion
PIS

Quick Freeze
guh!
i hope you're happy lp now look what you've done
this is gonna be so annoying to read

King KAM
WOLVERINE WINS ALL!!!!

thesilverspider
Those adamantium claws Flash has only can destroy the universe if he can use them. Spiderman can't be touched, so....dead Flash.
Damn this spiderman guy sounds powerful if Flash can't beat him.Thanks "new angel" hey can you give me a wiki link on these guys.

FG725
you need a wiki link?

long pig
He holds back.

King KAM
He holds back. says so in the secret wars

thesilverspider
you need a wiki link?
Yes dammit.............

long pig
Give us a damn WIKI bio, DAMMIT!

Who are these characters?!

The Ion
Spider-Man Prime

I heard he can web up the multiverse.

long pig
Originally posted by The Ion
Spider-Man Prime

I heard he can web up the multiverse.
Stoopid NOOB.

Spiderman can't web up himself. He IS THE MULTIVERSE, NOOB!!!

FG725
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadpool
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiderman
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Torch
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Allen

TwisterGameX
ok enough bashing spidey. Back to the match. Flash kills them all. The only one that give trouble if you can say that, then it is Human T

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.