Soooo..yah I just made a thread, and I put it in the wrong forum :\

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
thats kind of embarassing..anything like that ever happen to you guys and gals?

Raven Guardia
no but one time I accidently posted in the wrong thread stick out tongue

a1hsauce
lol did it look like a completely random post?

Koala MeatPie
I ounce Insulted Ush.
And Backfire Went Beserk at me.
The I showed why I inuslted Ush.

*Georgina_A*
Nope big grin

Although, I did make a thread about something there was already a thread on...But they let it stay open happy

DarkWizard
It's really not that bad if you post in the wrong forum. So don't feel bad. It's only bad when you do it over, and over, and over, and over again. That's when you should feel dumb. And I guarantee any other mod will concur with me on that one.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
I ounce Insulted Ush.
And Backfire Went Beserk at me.
The I showed why I inuslted Ush.
lol whatd you say?

a1hsauce
Originally posted by DarkWizard
It's really not that bad if you post in the wrong forum. So don't feel bad. It's only bad when you do it over, and over, and over, and over again. That's when you should feel dumb. And I guarantee any other mod will concur with me on that one.
embarrasment I feel dumb yes

LethalFemme
one time i was pming with too many ppl and wrote the wrong thing to the wrong person lmfao

a1hsauce
Originally posted by LethalFemme
one time i was pming with too many ppl and wrote the wrong thing to the wrong person lmfao
lol yah thats happened to me before...thats reaaaaally embarassing

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by a1hsauce
lol did it look like a completely random post?

yes laughing I was trying to reply to one of the RP threads like sisterhood or one of them and accidentally posted in the middle of someones discussion laughing out loud

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
yes laughing I was trying to reply to one of the RP threads like sisterhood or one of them and accidentally posted in the middle of someones discussion laughing out loud
laughing out loud haha

Red Superfly
I lost my pants once. Was cold for about a week. Then I barterred some plums with some flithy vagrant and bought me some new ones.

LethalFemme
lol yah thats happened to me before...thats reaaaaally embarassing

then they were all like what and i was like idk what your talking about lol

Mīsk
Yeah this one time I made a sock and then lead everyone to believe I was Slipknot. People got Pissed after o-o...

a1hsauce
laughing out loud you turned it around on them

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by LethalFemme

That also happened to me, lucky enough I was able to cover it up without looking like an idiot.

AOR
No and you should feel terrible about doing it. In fact, go to a little corner and never come out...no expression

LethalFemme
laughing out loud you turned it around on them

I do what i must lol

That also happened to me, lucky enough I was able to cover it up without looking like an idiot.

I was just like please miss it, please miss it lmfao

AOR
(let the record show I was the first to vote for the third one stick out tongue)

a1hsauce
Originally posted by AOR
(let the record show I was the first to vote for the third one stick out tongue)
glare

Wild Cherry
thats kind of embarassing..anything like that ever happen to you guys and gals? i posted an RP post in a movies thread by accident once...that was really embarassing embarrasment

Fallen Jedi
allyn, i saw that in the GDF. laughing out loud

Council#13
no but one time I accidently posted in the wrong thread stick out tongue

laughing me too!

a1hsauce
embarrasment its not funny

LiL nAstY GirL
Its a little bit funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.