The Stranger vs. Phantom Stranger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
The Stranger

vs.

Phantom Stranger

leonidas
i've found almost no one ever responds to phantom stranger threads. i think it's because most have no idea what he's capable of. in a way he's similar to spectre in that his power level varies and that he can seemingly become more powerful as the situation dictates. even the spectre did not possess the power to 'kill' ps. seems so long as magic exists ps will exist. he HAS been ko'd in the past and has been surprised, but his actual 'defeats' are few and far between.

given that the stranger is powerful, but not absurdly so, i'd go with the ps in this one though this type of confrontation is a little out of character for him i think.

guy222
Stranger FTW

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by leonidas
i've found almost no one ever responds to phantom stranger threads. i think it's because most have no idea what he's capable of. in a way he's similar to spectre in that his power level varies and that he can seemingly become more powerful as the situation dictates. even the spectre did not possess the power to 'kill' ps. seems so long as magic exists ps will exist. he HAS been ko'd in the past and has been surprised, but his actual 'defeats' are few and far between.

given that the stranger is powerful, but not absurdly so, i'd go with the ps in this one though this type of confrontation is a little out of character for him i think.

Pretty much thumb up

Phantom Stranger, while cool, isn't really the kind of guy to use for Vs. Threads.

Martian_mind
I go with the one who wasn't stalemated by Felix Faust.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by guy222
Stranger FTW The one that got oneshoted by Juggernaut... confused

guy222
The one who has battled many many Watchers

The one who has taken a blow from the Infinity Union

Stranger FTW

nicamarvin
Originally posted by guy222
The one who has battled many many Watchers

The one who has taken a blow from the Infinity Union

Stranger FTW Dude Do I need to Shut You Up anymore...... confused

Galan007
Stranger.

Endless Mike
Done before

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.