galactus vs trion juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
trion is cyttorak

GalacticStorm
No trion is not Cytorrak. Its an evil spirit that inhabited Juggs body and was expelled with the help of Xavier.

Galactus would annihilate Trion Jugg.

Jose123
full powered Galactus? Or Hungry "a girl with the flu can kick my ass" Galactus?

juggernaut66666
trion is cyttorak read it http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/cyttor.htm

juggernaut66666
how large is trion?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
trion is cyttorak read it http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/cyttor.htm

Says nothing about Cytorrak being behind Trion Jugg. Would u mind copying and pasting the section along with the issue reference heading this site gives for every paragraph. Thank u

juggernaut66666

GalacticStorm
Just downloading the issue so i'll check for any Cytorrak references. However a full powered Galactus would still win as hes considerably more powerful than Cytorrak.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Just downloading the issue so i'll check for any Cytorrak references.

http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/7048/xmenv208810rougher1ao.th.jpg

http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/4333/xmenv208811rougher2wn.th.jpg

Nope no mention of Cytorrak being the being that possessed Jugg resulting in Trion.

It says the creator of the fake gem was an enemy of the Trion and his cult tricked Jugg into believing the fake was a second Cytorrak gem. One which could double his power. Once he possesed Jugg he set about finding the Trion and destroying them and their dimension.

So sorry it wasnt Cytorrak.

Heres a site which supports me on this:

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=96&page=5

Mider
I heard Cyttorak was more powerful then galactus to the point that not even Eternity could get rid of him.

Mordum
^eh?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Mider
I heard Cyttorak was more powerful then galactus to the point that not even Eternity could get rid of him.

Not true. Dont believe forum talk until u see some scans.

KillAll
i'd say cyttorak IS more powerful than galactus, nothing to state otherwise... he held galactus captive in his dimension (the crimson cosmos) and galactus couldnt leave without the help of his machinery.

thats really the only reference we have between the 2.

also, cyttorak isnt "trion" juggernaut. juggernaut has the capability of doing that, should he learn to use his power. he just never has. other people wielding his power have shown to use it in a devastating manor just like that. d'spayre has done it, and so did the guy that stole his power.

Eternity
Isnt cyttorak skyfather level? He would not stand a chance against galctus and neither would trion jugs. He would be destroyed in seconds Galctus FAR IS ABOVE cyttorak. Any being above cyttorak would definitely kill jugs no matter what enchantment he has because jugs {anykind} is only as powerful as cyttorak at full potential considerably below Galactus. Galctus wins 10/10

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Eternity
Isnt cyttorak skyfather level? He would not stand a chance against galctus and neither would trion jugs. He would be destroyed in seconds Galctus FAR IS ABOVE cyttorak. Any being above cyttorak would definitely kill jugs no matter what enchantment he has because jugs {anykind} is only as powerful as cyttorak at full potential considerably below Galactus. Galctus wins 10/10

Preach!!! wink

leonidas
Originally posted by Eternity

of course he does. smile

KillAll
i didnt say galactus wouldnt win against juggernaut... but assuming cyttorak is at skyfather level is rediculous wink, cause you have nothing to base this on...

even "skyfather" level beings have repelled galactus... such as odin. not to mention that galactus has specifically stated to be not as affective against magics... which is why he doesnt like it. cause his "science based" power doesnt function proplerly against it.

but yes, galactus WOULD win...

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by KillAll
i didnt say galactus wouldnt win against juggernaut... but assuming cyttorak is at skyfather level is rediculous wink, cause you have nothing to base this on...

even "skyfather" level beings have repelled galactus... such as odin. not to mention that galactus has specifically stated to be not as affective against magics... which is why he doesnt like it. cause his "science based" power doesnt function proplerly against it.

but yes, galactus WOULD win...

Cytorrak hasnt done anything on panel beyond skyfather level therefore it stands to reason that he is ranked as skyfather level.

On top of that Cytorraks enchantments have been nullified by skyfather enhanced beings such as Thor (When he used Mjolnir to negate Cytorraks enchantments on Thor thus rendering him temporarily vulnerable) and even Onslaught who is skyfather level has negated Cytorraks enchantments.

With that in mind such a ranking is far from ridiculous. When you can post some on panel feats which show otherwise then thats how the majority will continue to rate him here. It stands to reason

As for skyfather level beings repelling Galactus, so what? He wasnt at full power and that was the reason why he came into conflict with such beings in the first place, because he wanted to rectify that situation by consuming their home or the homes of beings dear to them. Repelling Galactus under such circumstances doesnt equate them to him or discredit him as a cosmic power.

By the conditions of these forums all combatants unless otherwise stated are at full power as shown on panel therefore referring to those incidents is something of a moot point because they have no bearing on how a full powered Galactus would fare in this match or any standard match.

Galactus wins.

h1a8
Cytorrak hasnt done anything on panel beyond skyfather level therefore it stands to reason that he is ranked as skyfather level.

On top of that Cytorraks enchantments have been nullified by skyfather enhanced beings such as Thor (When he used Mjolnir to negate Cytorraks enchantments on Thor thus rendering him temporarily vulnerable) and even Onslaught who is skyfather level has negated Cytorraks enchantments.

With that in mind such a ranking is far from ridiculous. When you can post some on panel feats which show otherwise then thats how the majority will continue to rate him here. It stands to reason

As for skyfather level beings repelling Galactus, so what? He wasnt at full power and that was the reason why he came into conflict with such beings in the first place, because he wanted to rectify that situation by consuming their home or the homes of beings dear to them. Repelling Galactus under such circumstances doesnt equate them to him or discredit him as a cosmic power.

By the conditions of these forums all combatants unless otherwise stated are at full power as shown on panel therefore referring to those incidents is something of a moot point because they have no bearing on how a full powered Galactus would fare in this match or any standard match.

Galactus wins.

Not doing anything beyond skyfather level doesn't mean that one is equal or below skyfather level. That is stupid logic.
A power never shown doesn't equal a power non-existant.
You also fail to realize that Galactus said himself that he has a problem with magic. And that Cytorrak had trapped him in which he couldn't escape under his own power (definitely above skyfather level).

Also magic effects magic easily in comics. But magic beats science almost always (because magic is unknown and can be limitless). It is impossible to prove that a full powered Galactus could even affect a class 1 magical entity god such as Cytorrak simply because of Galactus' comments about his ability to affect magic. How do you affect a being who is magical (may be also abstract too) in nature (where the laws of physics and science can't go).

So we will assume that it is unknown whether Cyttorak is skyfather level.
But that doesn't matter. Since he has the advantage over Galactus since Galactus has no magical ability and has amitted to having problems with magic.

bherrle
juggernaut66666 and Soujaboy-who seems to have not found this thread yet-like to exaggerate Juggernaut's capabilities. He wasn't possessed by Cytorrak smile

newjak86
Just downloading the issue so i'll check for any Cytorrak references. However a full powered Galactus would still win as hes considerably more powerful than Cytorrak. There are still misconceptions going on here. Listen no one truely knows what power level cyttorak is because he has never been put in a situation whre he has had to use his full power. At best yes he is just s strong if not a little stronger then Galactus at worst he is just skyfather level.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by bherrle
juggernaut66666 and Soujaboy-who seems to have not found this thread yet-like to exaggerate Juggernaut's capabilities. He wasn't possessed by Cytorrak smile

What are you talking about? just because I believe that Juggernaut can defeat Hulk doesn't mean I think that he can defeat Galactus. Although I do believe cyttorak has a good chance.

Like it has already been stated in this thread; In Sorcerers Supreme #49 Cyttorak was able to imprison Galactus within his realm. This leads me to believe that Cyttorak is indeed above skyfather lv.

Eternity has also attempted to get rid of not only Cain, but Cyttorak also. Both times he tried, he failed. This is another feat that leads me to believe that Cyttorak is above skyfather lv.

Will Trion Juggernaut defeat Galactus? No, because he's still just Cain Marko.

bherrle
I never mentioned Hulk Soujaboy smile Someone feeling guilty?

jasononline
I never mentioned Hulk Soujaboy smile Someone feeling guilty?

No, he thinks Juggs can take Hulk so you think that he exaggerates Juggs power. He is saying that just because he thinks Juggs can take Hulk doesn't mean that he will automatically think Juggs has enough power to take Galactus.

branhole
if anyone remembers that namor has broken the bands of cytorek.

Soujaboy
Galactus couldn't

branhole
which is pure pis

Soujaboy
How so? the bands get there strength from the confidence of the user.

bherrle
"No, he thinks Juggs can take Hulk so you think that he exaggerates Juggs power."

When did I ever say that? When did I mention a Hulk vs. Juggernaut thread? FYI, I wasn't referring to anything we've discussed in a Hulk vs. Juggs scenario.

"He is saying that just because he thinks Juggs can take Hulk doesn't mean that he will automatically think Juggs has enough power to take Galactus."

Thank you for the play-by-play, but I picked up on that. My point was this: I wasn't saying he overrates Juggernaut because he thinks Juggs can beat Hulk.

complexbrother
I am so sick of people saying that someone can defeat someone like Eternity, the Celestials, the livingTribunal, Death, or a fully fed Galactus. all of them are abstract beings (except for big G, and the Celestials) and noe one below them should be able to touch them . if Eternity wanted Juggs and even Cyttorak gone well they'll be gone. Marvel has had mabe 3 people who under their own power who was that powerful. in the DC universe I don't think there are none.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by complexbrother
I am so sick of people saying that someone can defeat someone like Eternity, the Celestials, the livingTribunal, Death, or a fully fed Galactus. all of them are abstract beings (except for big G, and the Celestials) and noe one below them should be able to touch them . if Eternity wanted Juggs and even Cyttorak gone well they'll be gone. Marvel has had mabe 3 people who under their own power who was that powerful. in the DC universe I don't think there are none.

Then why is Cyttorak gone?

branhole
"No, he thinks Juggs can take Hulk so you think that he exaggerates Juggs power."

When did I ever say that? When did I mention a Hulk vs. Juggernaut thread? FYI, I wasn't referring to anything we've discussed in a Hulk vs. Juggs scenario.

"He is saying that just because he thinks Juggs can take Hulk doesn't mean that he will automatically think Juggs has enough power to take Galactus."

Thank you for the play-by-play, but I picked up on that. My point was this: I wasn't saying he overrates Juggernaut because he thinks Juggs can beat Hulk.

who the hell are you talking about?

Soujaboy
I think he's talking about me?

branhole
i thougt he was talking about me.

Swanky-Tuna
Galactus would flay his mind like a fish.

juggernaut66666
im not saying that he would win but im sure that he can hurt galactus after all thanos could hurt galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.